Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,074 members, 7,957,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:36 AM

2017 WAEC: My Experience; Our Education System Needs Help - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2017 WAEC: My Experience; Our Education System Needs Help (482 Views)

FGGC Owerri Wins First Overall in 2016/2017 WAEC Examinations / 2017 WAEC Results By State Ranking / Tips For 2017 Waec Physics Practical. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2017 WAEC: My Experience; Our Education System Needs Help by Emyres: 10:14am On Apr 20, 2017
I was in a Secondary School this morning, and the experience I got there, is nothing to write about.
They are taking Mathematics today but the atmosphere is as if nothing is happening.

The "I don't care" altitude exhibited by the students showed that our education system needs help.

Instead of revising their books, they were busy checking their phones for leaks and shouting "ogbaa le" (It has come out).

They will carry this same ideology into the university, graduate, serve, and begin to work. After we will be shouting corruption.
That is why we have unproductive educated people.

I then begin to wonder, " Are these people not the future leaders of the nation?"
Is it that they were not taught or they didn't study?

If things continue this way, [/i na one chance we dey!]
Re: 2017 WAEC: My Experience; Our Education System Needs Help by othman11(m): 11:34am On Apr 20, 2017
Emyres:
I was in a Secondary School this morning, and the experience I got there, is nothing to write about.
They are taking Mathematics today but the atmosphere is as if nothing is happening.

The "I don't care" altitude exhibited by the students showed that our education system needs help.

Instead of revising their books, they were busy checking their phones for leaks and shouting "ogbaa le" (It has come out).

They will carry this same ideology into the university, graduate, serve, and begin to work. After we will be shouting corruption.

I then begin to wonder, " Are these people not the future leaders of the nation?"

They were not taught.
Re: 2017 WAEC: My Experience; Our Education System Needs Help by Emyres: 11:38am On Apr 20, 2017
othman11:
They were not taught.
You think so?
Re: 2017 WAEC: My Experience; Our Education System Needs Help by maverick001: 12:13pm On Apr 20, 2017
Na today??........ even nairaland dey help expo thread......many students no dey read again when they know it is online........God help us o
Re: 2017 WAEC: My Experience; Our Education System Needs Help by NL1960: 1:01pm On Apr 20, 2017
Emyres:

No need to break your head. They are just deceiving themselves. When they graduate with doing blocking in the university and start attending job interviews, they will know how far and by then, it will be too late. There are certain courses and jobs that WAEC and university leaks and blocking will easily expose you when you are searching for jobs and doing interviews.

(1) (Reply)

Which University Offers Accounting Education At Postgraudate Level (URGENT PLS) / Salute To Your Most Loved Lecturers While An Undergraduate. / Breaking: Uk Government To Depot Nddc Scholars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.