Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,144 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Salute To Your Most Loved Lecturers While An Undergraduate. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Salute To Your Most Loved Lecturers While An Undergraduate. (456 Views)

Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. / Which Of These Sentences Scares You Most As An Undergraduate? / My Experience As An Undergraduate: Freshers Take Note (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Salute To Your Most Loved Lecturers While An Undergraduate. by Emanex18: 1:53pm On Apr 29, 2017
Rep Chemical Engn..Unizik
For Engine Drawing talk of Engr Ngini
For Fluid Mechanics talk of Engr Okeke
For Thermodynamics talk of Engr Achebe
For Electricity talk of Engr Sam
For Engine Mathematics talk of Engr Onyedika
For Engr in Society talk of Engr Ugochukwu
...These Men are not just ordinary they are born with the bloodline of the first Engineers in Human history especially Engr Okeke just ask after him from my Dept... he handles tougher courses(Gas Absorption, Chem Engn Economics)... We are damn so lucky to have their Kinds...Keep up the Good work Sir's
Re: Salute To Your Most Loved Lecturers While An Undergraduate. by babyfaceafrica: 1:58pm On Apr 29, 2017
So we should salute all this sadists..that will tell you A is for God and B is for the lecturers,C is for genius while the remaining people can mage the rest...I will pass!
Re: Salute To Your Most Loved Lecturers While An Undergraduate. by ellagabs(f): 1:59pm On Apr 29, 2017
Department of Cyber Security ... FUTMinna.

Mr. Baba Meshach and Mr. Victor Yisa, dis men r d best in d entire schl.
Kip up d good wrk Sir(s) smiley
Re: Salute To Your Most Loved Lecturers While An Undergraduate. by Emanex18: 2:00pm On Apr 29, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
So we should salute all this sadists..that will tell you A is for God and B is for the lecturers,C is for genius while the remaining people can mage the rest...I will pass!
You suppose get one you like... not all are bad.
Re: Salute To Your Most Loved Lecturers While An Undergraduate. by babyfaceafrica: 2:01pm On Apr 29, 2017
Emanex18:
You suppose get one you like... not all are bad.
make I think
Re: Salute To Your Most Loved Lecturers While An Undergraduate. by pointblank247(m): 2:31pm On Apr 29, 2017
late prof Norbert okoye of psychology department unizik you were the best

(1) (Reply)

Femi Kuti breaks world saxophone record www.talk talk for 9ja.com / 5 Effective Study Tips For Every Student In Campus / Help!!! 2016 JAMB Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.