Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,089 members, 7,825,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Scale Through KPMG Exam With The Help Of An Updated Past Question Pack - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Scale Through KPMG Exam With The Help Of An Updated Past Question Pack (1640 Views)

Oyo State TESCOM CBT Updated Past Questions & Answers PDF / Building Your Decentralized Company On A Large Scale Through The Use Of Xdac / UBA Bank Salary Scale: How Much Does UBA Pay Their Staff? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scale Through KPMG Exam With The Help Of An Updated Past Question Pack by gracespeaks: 10:15am On Apr 20, 2017
KPMG has worked for clients in the public and private sector in Nigeria and in several other countries, helping to transform business performance and operations.
We are looking to hire young, vibrant and driven candidates to fill the position below:
Audit Graduate Trainee
Job Description
Are you looking for a career in a challenging, fast-paced environment? Are you generally curious about why things happen in the way they do? Can you offer ideas about how businesses could improve their operations? A career in KPMG could be for you!

Qualification and Skills
Must be below 26 years old
Must have a minimum of 5 O' level credits (including English & Mathematics) at ONE sitting
Must have a minimum of second class (upper division) degree at first degree (please note that OND and HND qualifications are not considered for this position)
Law graduates must have a minimum of second class (upper division) degree at first degree and at Law school
Must be about to complete or have completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme
Must not have written the KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test before.
Must have a passion for building a career in Audit

https://krb-sjobs.brassring.com/tgwebhost/jobdetails.aspx?jobId=13689&PartnerId=30008&SiteId=5025&type=mail

For your updated KPMG past questions pack reach me..

1 Like

Re: Scale Through KPMG Exam With The Help Of An Updated Past Question Pack by Nkulobecky: 9:34pm On May 04, 2017
Hello please I need the past questions on kpmg aptitude test...will be writing on Saturday.. Thanks..my email..nkulobecky@gmail.com
Re: Scale Through KPMG Exam With The Help Of An Updated Past Question Pack by khemysly2: 2:02pm On May 23, 2017
This is Oluwakemi, pls i need kpmg past question, i have d test today. Pls forward it to my Mail. Oluwakemisoyobi@yahoo.com
Re: Scale Through KPMG Exam With The Help Of An Updated Past Question Pack by khemysly2: 2:05pm On May 23, 2017
And my test is today,, must i do it today
Re: Scale Through KPMG Exam With The Help Of An Updated Past Question Pack by kansolah1(f): 3:19pm On May 23, 2017
oyinshobowale@gmail.com thanks
Re: Scale Through KPMG Exam With The Help Of An Updated Past Question Pack by gracespeaks: 10:04am On May 29, 2017
sorry for late response if you still need the pack please indicate
Re: Scale Through KPMG Exam With The Help Of An Updated Past Question Pack by gracespeaks: 10:08am On May 29, 2017
khemysly2:
This is Oluwakemi, pls i need kpmg past question, i have d test today. Pls forward it to my Mail. Oluwakemisoyobi@yahoo.com

kindly check your mail
Re: Scale Through KPMG Exam With The Help Of An Updated Past Question Pack by OreoPaschal(m): 10:11am On May 29, 2017
gracespeaks:

kindly check your mail
Pls, also send to me adikspaschalc@gmail.com. Thank you
Re: Scale Through KPMG Exam With The Help Of An Updated Past Question Pack by MagReuby(m): 11:31am On May 29, 2017
gracespeaks:

Kindly forward to letstalkgranites@gmail.com
Thank you
Re: Scale Through KPMG Exam With The Help Of An Updated Past Question Pack by gracespeaks: 12:59pm On May 29, 2017
you can check your mail
Re: Scale Through KPMG Exam With The Help Of An Updated Past Question Pack by Xxpress(m): 7:11am On May 30, 2017
Can you please send to kayworld4real@gmail.com
Re: Scale Through KPMG Exam With The Help Of An Updated Past Question Pack by gracespeaks: 8:25am On May 30, 2017
Xxpress:
Can you please send to kayworld4real@gmail.com

check your inbox
Re: Scale Through KPMG Exam With The Help Of An Updated Past Question Pack by amicdan(m): 1:52pm On May 30, 2017
Please send to x@gmail.com
Re: Scale Through KPMG Exam With The Help Of An Updated Past Question Pack by Xxpress(m): 4:02pm On May 30, 2017
gracespeaks:

check your inbox
Received. Thanks so much
Re: Scale Through KPMG Exam With The Help Of An Updated Past Question Pack by pava: 12:58pm On May 31, 2017
gracespeaks:

Please i need the pack too, ak14vaals@yahoo.com , THANK YOU
Re: Scale Through KPMG Exam With The Help Of An Updated Past Question Pack by Nobody: 1:51pm On May 31, 2017
gracespeaks:

Please, I need the pack thanks.
Stevenkelvin85@gmail.com
Re: Scale Through KPMG Exam With The Help Of An Updated Past Question Pack by harqyn: 9:19pm On May 31, 2017
Pls i need the pack. pubster20@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Scale Through KPMG Exam With The Help Of An Updated Past Question Pack by Springboard(m): 10:24pm On May 31, 2017
Pls I need the past questions too. Ayanfeedumare@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Scale Through KPMG Exam With The Help Of An Updated Past Question Pack by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jun 08, 2017
thank you
MagReuby:

Kindly forward to letstalkgranites@gmail.com
Thank you
Re: Scale Through KPMG Exam With The Help Of An Updated Past Question Pack by GCsomething: 8:54pm On Jun 08, 2017
gracespeaks:
KPMG has worked for clients in the public and private sector in Nigeria and in several other countries, helping to transform business performance and operations.
We are looking to hire young, vibrant and driven candidates to fill the position below:
Audit Graduate Trainee
Job Description
Are you looking for a career in a challenging, fast-paced environment? Are you generally curious about why things happen in the way they do? Can you offer ideas about how businesses could improve their operations? A career in KPMG could be for you!

Qualification and Skills
Must be below 26 years old
Must have a minimum of 5 O' level credits (including English & Mathematics) at ONE sitting
Must have a minimum of second class (upper division) degree at first degree (please note that OND and HND qualifications are not considered for this position)
Law graduates must have a minimum of second class (upper division) degree at first degree and at Law school
Must be about to complete or have completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme
Must not have written the KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test before.
Must have a passion for building a career in Audit

https://krb-sjobs.brassring.com/tgwebhost/jobdetails.aspx?jobId=13689&PartnerId=30008&SiteId=5025&type=mail

For your updated KPMG past questions pack reach me..

Pls help me with mail.
somethingxy4real@gmail.com
Re: Scale Through KPMG Exam With The Help Of An Updated Past Question Pack by GCsomething: 8:56pm On Jun 08, 2017
gracespeaks:

kindly check your mail

Help send also to
somethingxy4real@gmail.com
Re: Scale Through KPMG Exam With The Help Of An Updated Past Question Pack by olatola00(m): 9:27am On Jun 09, 2017
Olatola00@gmail.com please kindly forward the questions to my mail
Re: Scale Through KPMG Exam With The Help Of An Updated Past Question Pack by MagReuby(m): 12:41pm On Jun 09, 2017
harveybeaks:
Hello, letstalkgranites, Pls forward to obedboma@gmail.com. thank you

Done
Re: Scale Through KPMG Exam With The Help Of An Updated Past Question Pack by amicdan(m): 12:43pm On Jun 09, 2017
MagReuby:

Done
Re: Scale Through KPMG Exam With The Help Of An Updated Past Question Pack by MagReuby(m): 12:44pm On Jun 09, 2017
olatola00:

Done. Send to others
Re: Scale Through KPMG Exam With The Help Of An Updated Past Question Pack by MagReuby(m): 12:45pm On Jun 09, 2017
amicdan:
Please send to amicdanx@gmail.com
Done. Send to others.
Re: Scale Through KPMG Exam With The Help Of An Updated Past Question Pack by MagReuby(m): 12:45pm On Jun 09, 2017
olatola00:

Done.
Re: Scale Through KPMG Exam With The Help Of An Updated Past Question Pack by MagReuby(m): 12:49pm On Jun 09, 2017
GCsomething:

Help send also to somethingxy4real@gmail.com
Done

1 Like

Re: Scale Through KPMG Exam With The Help Of An Updated Past Question Pack by toyosi07: 11:08pm On Jun 18, 2017
My test is in few days, pls can u also send to toyxzearuth@yahoo.com.. Thank you.
Re: Scale Through KPMG Exam With The Help Of An Updated Past Question Pack by tmax2net: 12:25am On Jun 19, 2017
Please help me with the past question
Adigwe8@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: Scale Through KPMG Exam With The Help Of An Updated Past Question Pack by raindrop99: 12:54am On Jun 19, 2017
Please send to akindorgift@gmail.com Thanks and God bless
Re: Scale Through KPMG Exam With The Help Of An Updated Past Question Pack by kemiabibat: 6:21pm On Sep 17, 2017
Please I need the pack. Please send to oluwakemiadetayo3@gmail.com.thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Federal Government Workers, Have You Been Paid Your Salary For This Month? / My Friend Is Getting Sacked From Chicken Republic Please Help Me / Easy Way To Get A Job In Oil Service Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.