Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:16 AM

"Freeze, You Slept With Your Friend's Wife, A Mum Of 4" Anonymous Instagram User - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Freeze, You Slept With Your Friend's Wife, A Mum Of 4" Anonymous Instagram User (29909 Views)

Daddy Freeze: You Don’t Have To Be Married To Make Heaven / Uche Maduagwu Blasts Freeze: "You Couldn't Keep Your Marriage" / Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Venita Akpofure: "You Slept With Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Freeze, You Slept With Your Friend's Wife, A Mum Of 4" Anonymous Instagram User by Nobody: 2:56pm On Apr 20, 2017
The fight back has started from our “dear men of God" o
Re: "Freeze, You Slept With Your Friend's Wife, A Mum Of 4" Anonymous Instagram User by freebreezeyz(m): 2:56pm On Apr 20, 2017
The best thing for this freeze guy is just for him to learn how to KEEP SHUT and live a quiet life!! But sincerely I know that would be preety hard for him to do!!! U can see the element of damage and truth in all the andelasmith person is revealing!!!

1 Like

Re: "Freeze, You Slept With Your Friend's Wife, A Mum Of 4" Anonymous Instagram User by BarakOkenny(m): 2:57pm On Apr 20, 2017
Another story wey we go dey read daily on Nairaland na eim be this, after Stephanie Otobo, Sahara reporters and Dino Melaye, and the just concluded BBN?. I tire. cry

1 Like

Re: "Freeze, You Slept With Your Friend's Wife, A Mum Of 4" Anonymous Instagram User by Atlantian: 2:57pm On Apr 20, 2017
Social media defines who the real men are. And those are men that do not embrace social media.

1 Like

Re: "Freeze, You Slept With Your Friend's Wife, A Mum Of 4" Anonymous Instagram User by seguno2: 2:58pm On Apr 20, 2017
number5:
grin
Anada ftp hustle just paid off....

Dedicate dis one to all my struggling hommies...dnt give up, ur hustle wee soon pay

grin grin

How much did this hustle pay you?
In dollars, pounds sterling or naira?
Re: "Freeze, You Slept With Your Friend's Wife, A Mum Of 4" Anonymous Instagram User by nattyhero(m): 2:59pm On Apr 20, 2017
veekid:
This is blackmailing, you opened a new account just to blackmail someone, believe this lies at your own peril

O won't call it blackmail per se. The guy made some claims and he dared Freeze to deny them, and he also said we should do se mathematics. Am not taking sides but there is no smoke without fire. Oya Freeze refute the allegations. cool shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: "Freeze, You Slept With Your Friend's Wife, A Mum Of 4" Anonymous Instagram User by superior1: 2:59pm On Apr 20, 2017
The worst of sinners are often the loudest of the accusers
Re: "Freeze, You Slept With Your Friend's Wife, A Mum Of 4" Anonymous Instagram User by seguno2: 2:59pm On Apr 20, 2017
freebreezeyz:
The best thing for this freeze guy is just for him to learn how to KEEP SHUT and live a quiet life!! But sincerely I know that would be preety hard for him to do!!! U can see the element of damage and truth in all the andelasmith person is revealing!!!

What is damaging about two consenting adults sleeping together?
What is damaging about that?

5 Likes

Re: "Freeze, You Slept With Your Friend's Wife, A Mum Of 4" Anonymous Instagram User by felixomor: 2:59pm On Apr 20, 2017
So Freeze is now alleging political blackmail by pastors too?

This is funny.
And the guy says he is not accountable becos he doesn't collect offering..... cheesy grin

As a Christian, you are accountable.
Whether you collect offering or not.
Re: "Freeze, You Slept With Your Friend's Wife, A Mum Of 4" Anonymous Instagram User by seguno2: 3:00pm On Apr 20, 2017
superior1:
The worst of sinners are the loudest accusers

Where is the sin?
Re: "Freeze, You Slept With Your Friend's Wife, A Mum Of 4" Anonymous Instagram User by felixomor: 3:01pm On Apr 20, 2017
seguno2:

Where is the sin?

Fornication
Re: "Freeze, You Slept With Your Friend's Wife, A Mum Of 4" Anonymous Instagram User by Acidosis(m): 3:01pm On Apr 20, 2017
grin grin

Now he knows what it means to insult, abuse and lay claims on Men of God

grin

I like this grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "Freeze, You Slept With Your Friend's Wife, A Mum Of 4" Anonymous Instagram User by seguno2: 3:02pm On Apr 20, 2017
felixomor:
So Freeze is now alleging political blackmail by pastors too?

This is funny.
And the guy says he is not accountable becos he doesn't collect offering.....

As a Christian, you are accountable.
Whether you collect offering or not.

He is accountable to who about the consenting adults that he sleeps with?
Is he accountable to YOU for that?
You in what capacity?

1 Like

Re: "Freeze, You Slept With Your Friend's Wife, A Mum Of 4" Anonymous Instagram User by kozmokaz(m): 3:02pm On Apr 20, 2017
The haters have just arrived !
Re: "Freeze, You Slept With Your Friend's Wife, A Mum Of 4" Anonymous Instagram User by seguno2: 3:04pm On Apr 20, 2017
felixomor:
Fornication

Sin to WHO?
Are they not consenting adults?
I hope that you realise that Mary the mother of Jesus committed fornication, since she conceived out of wedlock.
Re: "Freeze, You Slept With Your Friend's Wife, A Mum Of 4" Anonymous Instagram User by seguno2: 3:05pm On Apr 20, 2017
Acidosis:
grin grin

Now he knows what it means to insult, abuse and lay claims on Men of God

grin

I like this grin grin grin

Is he a man of God or more appropriately a god of men?
Has he been PREACHING against consenting adults sleeping together?

1 Like

Re: "Freeze, You Slept With Your Friend's Wife, A Mum Of 4" Anonymous Instagram User by kalebsky: 3:06pm On Apr 20, 2017
akinejame:
But my question is, how come this was kept out of the public domain all this while?

Because there was whitleblowing policy then
Re: "Freeze, You Slept With Your Friend's Wife, A Mum Of 4" Anonymous Instagram User by zoedicus: 3:07pm On Apr 20, 2017
Are u kidding me?
It's true that common sense is not common anyways.
Chai!!! And this one go raise hands when they call for normal people? I fear u...

seguno2:

What is damaging about two consenting adults sleeping together?
What is damaging about that?

2 Likes

Re: "Freeze, You Slept With Your Friend's Wife, A Mum Of 4" Anonymous Instagram User by 5oyad: 3:09pm On Apr 20, 2017
@andelasmith is the scorned wife. It is crystal clear!

1 Like

Re: "Freeze, You Slept With Your Friend's Wife, A Mum Of 4" Anonymous Instagram User by seguno2: 3:10pm On Apr 20, 2017
zoedicus:
Are u kidding me?
It's true that common sense is not common anyways.
Chai!!! And this one go raise hands when they call for normal people? I fear u...

Normal people raise valid points of objection that can be addressed.
When you have finished kidding around, you can make your points to be addressed with facts.

3 Likes

Re: "Freeze, You Slept With Your Friend's Wife, A Mum Of 4" Anonymous Instagram User by seguno2: 3:10pm On Apr 20, 2017
5oyad:
@andelasmith is the scorned wife. It is crystal clear!

You are a smart guy.
Bravo.
Re: "Freeze, You Slept With Your Friend's Wife, A Mum Of 4" Anonymous Instagram User by number5(m): 3:11pm On Apr 20, 2017
seguno2:

How much did this hustle pay you?
In dollars, pounds sterling or naira?

As in eehhh, u cant fit understand dis sturvs

U just say em when d guy upstairs has taken over yhu
Re: "Freeze, You Slept With Your Friend's Wife, A Mum Of 4" Anonymous Instagram User by Diction10nairal: 3:14pm On Apr 20, 2017
its not only corruption that fights back
Re: "Freeze, You Slept With Your Friend's Wife, A Mum Of 4" Anonymous Instagram User by AngelicBeing: 3:16pm On Apr 20, 2017
Freeze abi freezer has been served a hot semolina with ogbono soup , those who live in glass houses should not throw stones, if what the guy is saying is true, then freeze has no moral right to attack nor condemn others, getting another woman pregnant while still with her husband is terrible, oay freeze over to you come and defend yourself wink

1 Like

Re: "Freeze, You Slept With Your Friend's Wife, A Mum Of 4" Anonymous Instagram User by seguno2: 3:18pm On Apr 20, 2017
Diction10nairal:
its not only corruption that fights back

A scorned woman fights back even worse.
Re: "Freeze, You Slept With Your Friend's Wife, A Mum Of 4" Anonymous Instagram User by felixomor: 3:19pm On Apr 20, 2017
seguno2:

Sin to WHO?
Are they not consenting adults?
I hope that you realise that Mary the mother of Jesus committed fornication, since she conceived out of wedlock.

No she didn't.
You need 2 human beings to commit fornication.

Please try again. cool

1 Like

Re: "Freeze, You Slept With Your Friend's Wife, A Mum Of 4" Anonymous Instagram User by felixomor: 3:20pm On Apr 20, 2017
seguno2:

He is accountable to who about the consenting adults that he sleeps with?
Is he accountable to YOU for that?
You in what capacity?

Bro, the guy is a Christian.
You are not.

As Christians, we are accountable to each other....

1 Like

Re: "Freeze, You Slept With Your Friend's Wife, A Mum Of 4" Anonymous Instagram User by bobbybash(m): 3:22pm On Apr 20, 2017
sisisioge:
Really...he doesn't owe us any explanation about his life. Madam, kindly get a life!
I bet he does. He's a public figure.....if he'll criticise other public figures then he well deserves this exposure

1 Like

Re: "Freeze, You Slept With Your Friend's Wife, A Mum Of 4" Anonymous Instagram User by ehissi(m): 3:22pm On Apr 20, 2017
What sort of rubbish story is this one...... tongue

Freeze again....... angry

The thunder that wee fire that freeze ehn, just opened an instagram account...... grin
Re: "Freeze, You Slept With Your Friend's Wife, A Mum Of 4" Anonymous Instagram User by seguno2: 3:24pm On Apr 20, 2017
AngelicBeing:
Freeze abi freezer has been served a hot semolina with ogbono soup , those who live in glass houses should not throw stones, if what the guy is saying is true, then freeze has no moral right to attack nor condemn others, getting another woman pregnant while still with her husband is terrible, oay freeze over to you come and defend yourself wink

Is the woman a chattel, a PROPERTY wholly owned by the former husband?
Using YOUR logic, what moral right did Jesus, who was conceived out of wedlock i.e. through fornication, have to attack or condemn others?
What moral right did King David have to be the root of Jesus having committed adultery and murder the husband of his adulterous liaison?
Re: "Freeze, You Slept With Your Friend's Wife, A Mum Of 4" Anonymous Instagram User by Elle277(f): 3:24pm On Apr 20, 2017
Tales...

1 Like

Re: "Freeze, You Slept With Your Friend's Wife, A Mum Of 4" Anonymous Instagram User by oglalasioux(m): 3:26pm On Apr 20, 2017
Very lame.

What's Freeze's personal life got to do with what the pastors are doing to their congregants? Freeze didn't claim he's not capable of err anywhere. The burden is on the pastors who claim they speak with god everyday but do unspeakable things.

That's not saying I believe the poster, though, but I must reiterate that trying to wash Freeze down with bogus allegations is just lame.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Bans Timi Dakolo From Performing In Abuja For 'Disgracing' Popular Pastor / Flavour Is Allegedly A Supreme Vikings Confraternity Member And We've Got Proves / Ini Edo Glows In Sparkling Attire, Toyin Abraham Reacts (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.