Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,919 members, 7,835,067 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

"Freeze, You Slept With Your Friend's Wife, A Mum Of 4" Anonymous Instagram User - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Freeze, You Slept With Your Friend's Wife, A Mum Of 4" Anonymous Instagram User (29960 Views)

Daddy Freeze: You Don’t Have To Be Married To Make Heaven / Uche Maduagwu Blasts Freeze: "You Couldn't Keep Your Marriage" / Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Venita Akpofure: "You Slept With Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Freeze, You Slept With Your Friend's Wife, A Mum Of 4" Anonymous Instagram User by factwriter(m): 5:09pm On Apr 20, 2017
seguno2:

Is the woman a chattel, a PROPERTY wholly owned by the former husband?
Using YOUR logic, what moral right did Jesus, who was conceived out of wedlock i.e. through fornication, have to attack or condemn others?
What moral right did King David have to be the root of Jesus having committed adultery and murder the husband of his adulterous liaison?

I wonder why Nairaland Christians haven't come for your head. You kept insulting Jesus birth which (to both Christians and Muslims) remains a miracle.
Re: "Freeze, You Slept With Your Friend's Wife, A Mum Of 4" Anonymous Instagram User by grafitti(m): 5:12pm On Apr 20, 2017
freebreezeyz:
The best thing for this freeze guy is just for him to learn how to KEEP SHUT and live a quiet life!! But sincerely I know that would be preety hard for him to do!!! U can see the element of damage and truth in all the andelasmith person is revealing!!!
Truthfully, b4 responding to ur post ,, I had to check ur profilevto be sure I'm not dealing with a juvenile or else I would've ignored it.

Do u know me? I'm 101% sure ur answer will be a resounding NO! Which means I'm anonymous to u and vice versa. How will it sound if (due to some beef I have 4 u) I decide to make unsubstantiated image damaging allegations against ur person.

Even if Mr/Mrs Andelasmith showed his/her real face, his/her allegations still doesn't hold water without concrete evidence how much less as anonymous!

All I can see here is pure vebdatta~induced mudslinging.

Thanks.

oyienootieno:
Anonymous and it already on front page. Mods how do ypu evaluate news that is fromt page worthy? ??

oglalasioux:
Very lame.

What's Freeze's personal life got to do with what the pastors are doing to their congregants? Freeze didn't claim he's not capable of err anywhere. The burden is on the pastors who claim they speak with god everyday but do unspeakable things.

That's not saying I believe the poster, though, but I must reiterate that trying to wash Freeze down with bogus allegations is just lame.

1 Like

Re: "Freeze, You Slept With Your Friend's Wife, A Mum Of 4" Anonymous Instagram User by goldedprince: 5:47pm On Apr 20, 2017
na new thing?
Re: "Freeze, You Slept With Your Friend's Wife, A Mum Of 4" Anonymous Instagram User by KaptainAfrika: 6:23pm On Apr 20, 2017
Lord have mercy. So some can come and claim that you knack goats and we will believe because ? I believe Freeze until his accuser steps out of the shadow of anonymity. If na truth you dey talk, come show ya face.

freebreezeyz:
The best thing for this freeze guy is just for him to learn how to KEEP SHUT and live a quiet life!! But sincerely I know that would be preety hard for him to do!!! U can see the element of damage and truth in all the andelasmith person is revealing!!!

1 Like

Re: "Freeze, You Slept With Your Friend's Wife, A Mum Of 4" Anonymous Instagram User by KaptainAfrika: 6:27pm On Apr 20, 2017
Until his accuser shows his/her face, all the accusations are lies. Show your face, if what you are saying is true. You dey fear Freeze

1 Like

Re: "Freeze, You Slept With Your Friend's Wife, A Mum Of 4" Anonymous Instagram User by Arielle: 6:29pm On Apr 20, 2017
oglalasioux:
Very lame.

What's Freeze's personal life got to do with what the pastors are doing to their congregants? Freeze didn't claim he's not capable of err anywhere. The burden is on the pastors who claim they speak with god everyday but do unspeakable things.

That's not saying I believe the poster, though, but I must reiterate that trying to wash Freeze down with bogus allegations is just lame.

Totally!!! See some wanking off all over this thread. grin Really its not only corruption that fights back. Sick.

1 Like

Re: "Freeze, You Slept With Your Friend's Wife, A Mum Of 4" Anonymous Instagram User by Nobody: 6:29pm On Apr 20, 2017
Freeze again? smiley
Re: "Freeze, You Slept With Your Friend's Wife, A Mum Of 4" Anonymous Instagram User by Nobody: 6:30pm On Apr 20, 2017
no sane company will have this guy on their payroll, well coolfm na lebanese company, they would hire a goat so far it entertains listeners. nonsense
Re: "Freeze, You Slept With Your Friend's Wife, A Mum Of 4" Anonymous Instagram User by Ejanla07: 6:40pm On Apr 20, 2017
By tomorrow we will hear from Sahara reporter's how freeze embezzled from somewhere we never know
Re: "Freeze, You Slept With Your Friend's Wife, A Mum Of 4" Anonymous Instagram User by NemzySeries(m): 8:58pm On Apr 20, 2017
Hahahahahaha.... wit watz going on wit pappy Freeze hin go wish say na histle blower cast am
Re: "Freeze, You Slept With Your Friend's Wife, A Mum Of 4" Anonymous Instagram User by ayoade2: 11:14pm On Apr 20, 2017
sisisioge:
Really...he doesn't owe us any explanation about his life. Madam, kindly get a life!

Of course he does since he feels he can meddle with how others live their lives ....just to gain cheap popularity or relevance
Re: "Freeze, You Slept With Your Friend's Wife, A Mum Of 4" Anonymous Instagram User by Temysteve(m): 11:31pm On Apr 20, 2017
Ideyontop:
Oya Freeze e don set ooo. You are about to be Frozen!
Lol, he's abt to be freezer.
Re: "Freeze, You Slept With Your Friend's Wife, A Mum Of 4" Anonymous Instagram User by Temysteve(m): 11:34pm On Apr 20, 2017
Hmmm, mr freeze feeling heat inside the freezer......LMFAO... Its pay back time.
Re: "Freeze, You Slept With Your Friend's Wife, A Mum Of 4" Anonymous Instagram User by yehmi01(m): 8:04am On Apr 21, 2017
seguno2:

What is damaging about two consenting adults sleeping together?
What is damaging about that?

So its not damaging to you and the messed up freez abi, but if the adult is a pastor then that is when its damaging abi.

Gods commandment about sin is not for pastors alone to keep and am not making any appeal to defend the pastor who is accused of sexual immorality but first freez should remove the log in his own eye before taking out the pin in the eye of others.
Re: "Freeze, You Slept With Your Friend's Wife, A Mum Of 4" Anonymous Instagram User by seguno2: 8:14am On Apr 21, 2017
yehmi01:
So its not damaging to you and the messed up freez abi, but if the adult is a pastor then that is when its damaging abi.

Gods commandment about sin is not for pastors alone to keep and am not making any appeal to defend the pastor who is accused of sexual immorality but first freez should remove the log in his own eye before taking out the pin in the eye of others.

The pastor holds himself up to be the perfect representative and replacement for Jesus Christ and God to his sheeple in order to collect their money under different guise.
Freeze does not.
Now, tell us which part of the above explanation you do not understand?
Thanks
Re: "Freeze, You Slept With Your Friend's Wife, A Mum Of 4" Anonymous Instagram User by seguno2: 8:55am On Apr 21, 2017
ayoade2:
Of course he does since he feels he can meddle with how others live their lives ....just to gain cheap popularity or relevance

Have these "others" not presented themselves as pure and perfect representatives and replacements for Jesus Christ and God to their sheeple in order to be popular and fleece their sheeple of the small change left with them after our public servants have stolen money from them?
Has Freeze presented himself to be a holy holy person collecting tithes, offerings, vows and even consultancy fees to consult God on behalf of those gullible folks who are poor in spirit?
Re: "Freeze, You Slept With Your Friend's Wife, A Mum Of 4" Anonymous Instagram User by diogochantell: 4:51pm On Apr 21, 2017
Dat serves him right. My ears are seriously itching.
Re: "Freeze, You Slept With Your Friend's Wife, A Mum Of 4" Anonymous Instagram User by zoedicus: 8:12pm On Apr 28, 2017
seguno2:

Normal people raise valid points of objection that can be addressed.
When you have finished kidding around, you can make your points to be addressed with facts.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos From Bisola Aiyeola's Dubai Trip / How I Started With My ‘accent’ – Folarin ‘falz’ Falana (MUST READ) / Fan Gave An Artwork To Junior Pope While On Set In Enugu (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.