Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,812,000 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:51 AM

You Have Been Drinking Water Wrong Your Entire Life - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / You Have Been Drinking Water Wrong Your Entire Life (392 Views)

2weeks Training That Can Change Your Entire Life. Be A Pro In Motion Graphics / Father Christmas Drinking Beer At A Bar In Ibadan, Oyo State. Photo / Men Drinking Beer In Lagos Flood (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Have Been Drinking Water Wrong Your Entire Life by joelyusuf(m): 11:17am On Apr 20, 2017
YOU SHOULD DRINK 8 GLASSES OF WATER A DAY. . Each adult person should drink at least 8 glasses of water per day. Besides the fact that it is advisable to drink plenty of water, the way how you drink it is also very important: IF YOU DRINK WATER STANDING IT SPLASHES THE STOMACH WALL Experts explain that if you frequently drink water while you are standing that may cause serious health complications. Namely, the water splashes the stomach walls and over time, it harms the stomach and also hinders the digestive process. YOUR KIDNEYS FILTER BETTER IN A SITTING POSITION You should always sit down when you drink water as when you’re in a sitting position the kidneys function much better. DRINK THE WATER IN SMALL, SLOW SIPS As some cases it seems that you can drink gallon of water at once. Still, you need to remember that you should always drink it slowly, particularly when you’re extra thirsty. DRINKING WHILE STANDING CAN CAUSE NERVE TENSION In case if you feel nervous and tense the reason for that may be ecause you’re not drinking water properly. Namely, drinking while standing may lead to nerve tension and you should always try to drink water sitting down. DRINKING WHILE STANDING CAN CAUSE INDIGESTION Indigestion is just another reason why you should drink water while you are sitting. If you frequently drink it standing up it can cause indigestion. DRINKING WATER WHILE STANDING WILL NOT SATISFY YOU At first it may not make any notable difference, but the habit of drinking water while you are on your feet may lead to severe health issues.
Re: You Have Been Drinking Water Wrong Your Entire Life by EbukaHades10(m): 11:23am On Apr 20, 2017
No wonder Iya Moria food no dey belle full me
Re: You Have Been Drinking Water Wrong Your Entire Life by tspouse(m): 11:29am On Apr 20, 2017
NA TODAY WE DON DEY DRINK WATER WEN STANDING NI,SINCE PRIMARY SCHOOL WEN I STIL DEY PLAY FOOTBALL IN FRONT OF OUR HOUSE,I GO RUN INSIDE GO DRINK WATER INSIDE GORODOM ,ABEG E NO GO WORK FOR NAIGER
Re: You Have Been Drinking Water Wrong Your Entire Life by Patented: 11:55am On Apr 20, 2017
source?
Re: You Have Been Drinking Water Wrong Your Entire Life by Gentlevin: 12:48pm On Apr 20, 2017
who talk say to stand drink water no good? So all d food wey we dey swallow while standing nko? bros stop am ooo. E don tey wey i dey stand aand sit drink water o. Remain to fly dey drink water self...
Re: You Have Been Drinking Water Wrong Your Entire Life by Jabioro: 1:09pm On Apr 20, 2017
All lie lie people na today I dey water especially abekoko own

(1) (Reply)

Change Of Name. / Da Thrilla In Manchester. / Understanding Gender Patronage Can Save You From Financial Mess As Entrepreneur

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.