Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

My Trip To Kenya In Pictures - Travel (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Trip To Kenya In Pictures (103824 Views)

My Trip To Kainji Lake National Park And Kainji Dam / My Trip To Federal College Of Wildlife Management, Niger State / My Trip To Akure, The Capital Of Ondo State (pictures, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Trip To Kenya In Pictures by Divine88: 8:44pm On Jun 25, 2017
maxti:

Congrats on your safe arrival. thanks for the update. please keep us updated.
i beg always mention me. Thanks
No problem sir
Re: My Trip To Kenya In Pictures by Divine88: 8:46pm On Jun 25, 2017
maxti:

I guess the extortion is at MM Airport. Those guys are a disgrace.
No one try to extort anything from me at MMA tho, but the annoying is the risk profiling ( telling few of us to tender cash, while letting others go without any hassle)

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Kenya In Pictures by Nigeriadondie: 7:05am On Jun 27, 2017
Pidgin2:

Thanks for this insightful post. I understand your concerns over the government's seemingly inept attitude towards provision of infrastructures and amenities

However, I beg to differ on some view points you have raised. In respect to tourism, people abroad are not necessarily visiting Africa with the expectation of having all basic amenities and infrastructures in place. They already have most of the comforts they need in their own country so that's not necessarily what they are looking for down here

What they want is something different, simple things like: welcoming and friendly people, something to see and places to explore. In essence what they are looking to experience is nature and the culture of the people who live there. We don't need government to provide us with these things, we already have them although we are fast losing it through westernization

We can't continue waiting for the government to keep to their promises, we have to start doing things right first. Have you heard the saying "A people deserves the government it gets"? Yes, we deserve corrupt leaders because we ourselves are guilty. Many people would do the same things if they get there

I am fully aware that I cannot change the orientation of Nigerians lol this is a herculean task even for a good leader with bad followers so I'm only doing my own quota through social media which I have access to.

I don't support some of Mr. President's policies, to me some are rather archaic but the fact remains that if we are to experience any good change each of us has got to play our own part. It's abnormal to have good followers and bad leaders, what is normal is bad leaders and bad followers. When we the citizens change for good, leave the rest to mother nature to eliminate bad leaders because we will no longer have bad replacements.

Let us even commend some state governors like Ambode, Obiano etc for working on infrastructure provision also Fashola for actually improving light supply, hopefully things will keep move forward. My respect goes to GEJ for lighting the National spirit in me when he said "My ambition is not worth the blood of a Nigerian" we all know how power drunk most African leaders have been so far

I'll definitely keep playing my little role but don't be surprised when this role will land me somewhere big. That's what a lot of people don't know "a journey of a million miles starts with a step"

PROUDLY Nigerian!
Fool u cant continue to wait for d govt, oya make u start to provide power, tar roads, electrify villages, set up airports . Mumu
Re: My Trip To Kenya In Pictures by Nobody: 9:07am On Jun 27, 2017
Nigeriadondie:

Fool u cant continue to wait for d govt, oya make u start to provide power, tar roads, electrify villages, set up airports . Mumu

Seun, Dominique, lalasticlala, Mydn44 this loony keeps mentioning my post, the deranged person is an illegal immigrant who hates Nigerian unity, a bona-fide looser.

Nigeriandondie, I'll be your nemesis here if you want division of Nigeria you will fail. Pathetic loser

I was banned last time for responding to this senial person but if he won't be banned then I have no choice

Proudly Nigerian whether creatures like this like it or not.

2 Likes

Re: My Trip To Kenya In Pictures by Nigeriadondie: 10:34am On Jun 27, 2017
Pidgin2:

Seun, Dominique, lalasticlala, Mydn44 this loony keeps mentioning my post, the deranged person is an illegal immigrant who hates Nigerian unity, a bona-fide looser.

Nigeriandondie, I'll be your nemesis here if you want division of Nigeria you will fail. Pathetic loser

I was banned last time for responding to this senial person but if he won't be banned then I have no choice

Proudly Nigerian whether creatures like this like it or not.
grin E chop ban chai

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Kenya In Pictures by BedLam: 11:14am On Jun 27, 2017
Are there luxury travellers here ? If yes, I am able to get you a 4/5 star hotel with 40 % off the original price.

Face value must be above 800 dollars.
Re: My Trip To Kenya In Pictures by Jay254(m): 7:22pm On Jul 01, 2017
Divine88:

No problem sir

Any updates?
Re: My Trip To Kenya In Pictures by dammysel(f): 8:30pm On Jul 17, 2017
BedLam:
Seychelles is very expensive! So that won't get you there and enough to stay. Most of the hotels are highly rated and expensive.
You don't need a visa, just make sure you have reservation and your return ticket. Enter plane and land there.
PS: don't eat dinner at hotels, better buy your food. We ate dinner at a 5 star hotel and it was billed for 100 dollar. angry

Hello please this is kinda urgent.
I want to visit Seychelles on August and I don't even know how to go about it honestly....smh
I really nee your help from how to go about tickets. Pickups. Touring the city. Hotel accommodation or staying with any nigerian over there

I'll be waiting patiently.
Thanks and God bless
Re: My Trip To Kenya In Pictures by BedLam: 10:07pm On Jul 17, 2017
dammysel:

Hello please this is kinda urgent.
I want to visit Seychelles on August and I don't even know how to go about it honestly....smh
I really nee your help from how to go about tickets. Pickups. Touring the city. Hotel accommodation or staying with any nigerian over there

I'll be waiting patiently.
Thanks and God bless
I replied your message. Let me know if you get it.

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Kenya In Pictures by claremont(m): 10:53pm On Jul 17, 2017
BedLam:
Are there luxury travellers here ? If yes, I am able to get you a 4/5 star hotel with 40 % off the original price.

Face value must be above 800 dollars.

Kenya hotels?
Re: My Trip To Kenya In Pictures by BedLam: 1:11pm On Jul 25, 2017
claremont:

Kenya hotels?
I said anywhere...except other planets.
Re: My Trip To Kenya In Pictures by Abidaf: 10:56pm On Aug 02, 2017
BedLam:
I replied your message. Let me know if you get it.
Am traveling to Seychelles on 8th August with Qatar airways and would be stay in mahe...you?
Re: My Trip To Kenya In Pictures by ichommy(m): 9:32am On Aug 03, 2017
Afam4eva:
Are the breasts of kenyan women as firm as those of that statue?

Re: My Trip To Kenya In Pictures by XXLDICK(m): 6:42am On Nov 04, 2017
streetwise2015:
Thanks...How did you book your ticket via Rwanda Air?

You sent me a PM, but I don't have access to the email address I used in registering this account anymore.

Send to realnaijason@gmail.com
Re: My Trip To Kenya In Pictures by Joebryan(m): 10:13pm On Nov 09, 2017
BedLam:
I said anywhere...except other planets.

Hello bro, I have tried reaching you via email messgaes but it seems you are not seeing them.. please I want to have a discussion with you, cos I've got lot of questions in respect to my intended trip to Nairobi by Jan. Please kindly Whatsapp me with this number (+234) 08177610866. Thank you.
Re: My Trip To Kenya In Pictures by Joebryan(m): 10:28pm On Nov 09, 2017
maxti:

Yes i did. Very Vital.

Hello bro, please we need to talk, in respect to my intended trip to Nairobi by January.. kindly Whatsapp me with this number (+234) 08177610866. Please I anticipate your response (message) on Whatsapp.. Thank you
Re: My Trip To Kenya In Pictures by orisoree: 6:28am On Dec 04, 2017
komia:
Kenya has some of the best beaches. Their Resorts are world class. Diani beach in Mombasa has resorts that can compete favorably with the best. Unknown to many, majority of tourists visit kenya to enjoy their beaches not wildlife parks. Malindi city population is close to half whites. This is a country without a single natural resources and minerals. World leader in mobile banking. Biggest producer of flowers in the world. They generate majority of their electricity through geothermal (leading in Africa). Kenya without corruption could easily be a first world.
@ Komai, please i had like to seek advice from you regarding POE tokyo.
Re: My Trip To Kenya In Pictures by Bamjazzy(m): 2:17pm On Dec 05, 2017
having trying to reach you, I sent you messages yet to get a reply from you
Re: My Trip To Kenya In Pictures by Ndipe(m): 8:21am On Nov 23, 2021
Funny.

BedLam:
Met a fruit vendor inside the uni, her reaction knowing I'm Nigerian was close to seeing Michael Jackson. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply)

How A Nigerian Lady Landed In Europe Because Of 80 Naira Sachet Milk / Helicopter Picks Billionaire Stuck In Traffic For 2 Hours On Lagos-Benin Road / Aircraft Being Transported In A Trailer Truck In Port-Harcourt. See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.