Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,108 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

My Trip To Kenya In Pictures - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Trip To Kenya In Pictures (103923 Views)

My Trip To Kainji Lake National Park And Kainji Dam / My Trip To Federal College Of Wildlife Management, Niger State / My Trip To Akure, The Capital Of Ondo State (pictures, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Trip To Kenya In Pictures by Afam4eva(m): 7:45pm On Apr 23, 2017
Hbuyosh:

You seriously expected them to tell u the hard truths on your face?

Keep denying the obvious. Lol grin

7 Likes

Re: My Trip To Kenya In Pictures by MtuMsuper: 7:46pm On Apr 23, 2017
Hbuyosh:

Kenyans perceive Nigerians as a very nefarious bunch of pipo.

True. Experience is one of the 9 ways of learning , and this has proven to be the case. Maybe the BedLam guy should give us his view/perception/surmise of kenyans after a reasonably sufficient time. What say you, OP?

2 Likes

Re: My Trip To Kenya In Pictures by BedLam: 7:47pm On Apr 23, 2017
Hbuyosh:

only the men who've lost their girls to Nigerians complain. Haha

21 Likes

Re: My Trip To Kenya In Pictures by BedLam: 7:49pm On Apr 23, 2017
MtuMsuper:

True. Experience is one of the 9 ways of learning , and this has proven to be the case. Maybe the BedLam guy should give us his view/perception/surmise of kenyans after a reasonably sufficient time. What say you, OP?
Yes I will. So far they are very helpful but Nairobi is not a place to forget anything. Lol. Lost my wallet with 200$. Couldn't find it.
Re: My Trip To Kenya In Pictures by BedLam: 7:51pm On Apr 23, 2017
This is my chat with my tour guide. I hope this answers the questions

Re: My Trip To Kenya In Pictures by Afam4eva(m): 7:52pm On Apr 23, 2017
BedLam:
Yes I will. So far they are very helpful but Nairobi is not a place to forget anything. Lol. Lost my wallet with 200$. Couldn't find it.
Maybe a Nigerian in Kenya took it. Right? @MtuMsuper @Hbuyosh grin grin grin

15 Likes

Re: My Trip To Kenya In Pictures by MtuMsuper: 7:52pm On Apr 23, 2017
BedLam:
Vanity. vainglorious .
Re: My Trip To Kenya In Pictures by BedLam: 7:53pm On Apr 23, 2017
Water bicycle.

30 Likes

Re: My Trip To Kenya In Pictures by Afam4eva(m): 7:54pm On Apr 23, 2017
For water tourism, pls go to Mauritius or Sechelles.

2 Likes

Re: My Trip To Kenya In Pictures by BedLam: 7:54pm On Apr 23, 2017
Afam4eva:

Lol! Funny thing is the last place I recalled to have misplaced the Wallet was inside one of Kenya's prestigious hotel. That's the hotel Obama visited when he was in Kenya.

3 Likes

Re: My Trip To Kenya In Pictures by MtuMsuper: 7:54pm On Apr 23, 2017
Afam4eva:
He lost his wallet . He Lost it. Lost.

3 Likes

Re: My Trip To Kenya In Pictures by BedLam: 7:55pm On Apr 23, 2017
Afam4eva:
For water tourism, pls go to Mauritius or Sechelles.
Yes I was in Seychelles earlier this year. It was a paradise!

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Trip To Kenya In Pictures by Afam4eva(m): 7:56pm On Apr 23, 2017
MtuMsuper:

Ohh, i forgot, lost and steal don't mean the same thing. When your wallet is stolen, you have not lost it. I've learned something new today grin

11 Likes

Re: My Trip To Kenya In Pictures by BedLam: 7:56pm On Apr 23, 2017
MtuMsuper:

Yes. I didn't throw it away. I sat at the lounge of kempinski hotel and that was the last place I saw the wallet on me. Hotel didn't see it but sure some others did.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Trip To Kenya In Pictures by MtuMsuper: 7:56pm On Apr 23, 2017
BedLam:
a man's personal opinion. Cant be substituted for fact. Opinion
Re: My Trip To Kenya In Pictures by BedLam: 7:57pm On Apr 23, 2017
Dying in your arms

4 Likes

Re: My Trip To Kenya In Pictures by Hbuyosh(m): 7:58pm On Apr 23, 2017
BedLam:

Eeeeew! No, I have never lost a girl in such circumstances mhen!

But hey, on a serious note. You are a visitor from Nigeria, Kenyans treat u well cos it is in our nature to treat foreigners in that manner. Even Ghanaians, SAns, Ugandans, Congolese etc are very well treated here. But deep down.......most Kenya bear certain assumptions about the pipo from the other parts of the world.
Our women like Nigerians and other foreigners cos, according to them, they are kind and romantic and generous, and that Kenyans are unromantic and kinda stingy.....that kind of nonsense.

But most Nigrians in Kenya are not really rich. They are pipo struggling, just like the rest of us to study and obtain that certificate, establish businesses, they live in the low-income suburbs such as the Fedha estate, engage in crime on occassions........u are not the best breed of Africans here as u are claim.

8 Likes

Re: My Trip To Kenya In Pictures by MtuMsuper: 7:59pm On Apr 23, 2017
BedLam:
Yes. I didn't throw it away. I sat at the lounge of kempinski hotel and that was the last place I saw the wallet on me. Hotel didn't see it but sure some others did.
Kempinsky?! Wow! They dont allow such kinda isht to happen.!No 3 star plus joint tolerates that. Unless you're not telling us something?
Re: My Trip To Kenya In Pictures by Hbuyosh(m): 8:00pm On Apr 23, 2017
Afam4eva:

It fell off his pocket, and I found it. $200? Times are hard my friend! grin grin grin grin

Anyway, @Bedlam, we are sorry for your loss, take care next time, and why carry around such huge amount of cash in your pocket? We dont do that here!

9 Likes

Re: My Trip To Kenya In Pictures by Afam4eva(m): 8:00pm On Apr 23, 2017
Hbuyosh:

But hey, on a serious note. You are a visitor from Nigeria, Kenyans treat u well cos it is in our nature to treat foreigners in that manner. Even Ghanaians, SAns, Ugandans, Congolese etc are very well treated here. But deep down.......most Kenya bear certain assumptions about the pipo from the other parts of the world.
Our women like Nigerians and other foreigners cos, according to them, they are kind and romantic and generous, and that Kenyans are unromantic and kinda stingy.....that kind of nonsense.

But most Nigrians in Kenya are not really rich. They are pipo struggling, just like the rest of us to study and obtain that certificate, establish businesses, they live in the low-income suburbs such as the Fedha estate, engage in crime on occassions........u are not the best breed of Africans here as u are claim.
Whoever said Nigerians were rich. Assumptions is different from reality. Kost Nigerians are hustlers just like Kenyans, Ghanians etc. Only a few people actually possess that kinda wealth.

15 Likes

Re: My Trip To Kenya In Pictures by BedLam: 8:01pm On Apr 23, 2017
MtuMsuper:

a man's personal opinion. Cant be substituted for fact. Opinion
heard you sir.

Hbuyosh:

I never said anything as the best breed. Lol. I noticed first hand Kenya men aren't fun. Only their women were dancing in the club.

20 Likes

Re: My Trip To Kenya In Pictures by Afam4eva(m): 8:02pm On Apr 23, 2017
BedLam:
heard you sir.

I never said anything as the best breed. Lol. I noticed first hand Kenya men aren't fun. Only their women were dancing in the club.
It's funny that kenyan women run to Nigerian guys while Nigerian guys run to kenyan/East African women. All the Kenyans i knew in mauritius had a Nigerian boyfriend save for very few.

15 Likes

Re: My Trip To Kenya In Pictures by BedLam: 8:03pm On Apr 23, 2017
MtuMsuper:

Kempinsky?! Wow! They dont allow such kinda isht to happen.!No 3 star plus joint tolerates that. Unless you're not telling us something?
There's nothing to hide. What I said is I'm sure the hotel staff couldn't have seen it. Unless other guests sitting next to me or the same place.

And I never said Nigerians were rich. I said that's what they assume!

5 Likes

Re: My Trip To Kenya In Pictures by Hbuyosh(m): 8:04pm On Apr 23, 2017
BedLam:
heard you sir.

See, your personality guys is what makes u appealing to our ladies. Not that u are rich.
Re: My Trip To Kenya In Pictures by Hbuyosh(m): 8:05pm On Apr 23, 2017
BedLam:
Why do Kenyans fear Nigerians?
Re: My Trip To Kenya In Pictures by BedLam: 8:05pm On Apr 23, 2017
Hbuyosh:
See, your personality guys is what makes u appealing to our ladies. Not that u are rich.
I'm still telling you that, I never said we are rich. It's an assumption because we tend to give a lot. Many people confirmed this. Even in Ghana, it's the same story.

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Kenya In Pictures by BedLam: 8:07pm On Apr 23, 2017
Cutie

13 Likes

Re: My Trip To Kenya In Pictures by BedLam: 8:07pm On Apr 23, 2017
Mamba village

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Kenya In Pictures by Hbuyosh(m): 8:08pm On Apr 23, 2017
Afam4eva:

Whoever said Nigerians were rich. Assumptions is different from reality. Kost Nigerians are hustlers just like Kenyans, Ghanians etc. Only a few people actually possess that kinda wealth.
Most foreigners from Africa living in Kenya are Nigerians. I heard that they could possibly be around 300k here......soooo, to claim that Kenyans regard u as wealthy yet they live and interact with you people daily, eat in the same restuarants, attend the same church, live in the same estates......it's ludicrous.

3 Likes

Re: My Trip To Kenya In Pictures by BedLam: 8:09pm On Apr 23, 2017
I noticed that only their first president's picture they have in all of the Kenya shilling notes.

Not appealing to me.

2 Likes

Re: My Trip To Kenya In Pictures by Hbuyosh(m): 8:09pm On Apr 23, 2017
BedLam:
Mamba village
I bt they told u that mamba is swahili for crocodile....
Re: My Trip To Kenya In Pictures by Jay254(m): 8:11pm On Apr 23, 2017
Hbuyosh:

Chorea

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply)

How A Nigerian Lady Landed In Europe Because Of 80 Naira Sachet Milk / Helicopter Picks Billionaire Stuck In Traffic For 2 Hours On Lagos-Benin Road / Aircraft Being Transported In A Trailer Truck In Port-Harcourt. See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.