Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,709 members, 7,816,912 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Frequent quotessThat Gives Tb Joshua Away As A True Man Of God. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Frequent quotessThat Gives Tb Joshua Away As A True Man Of God. (609 Views)

TB Joshua Nazareth Crusade: New York Times Celebrates Prophet (Photos) / How Do You Identify A True Man Of God? / Olagorioye Faleyimu: "TB Joshua’s Death Is Near, Buhari Will Rule For 8 Years" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Frequent quotessThat Gives Tb Joshua Away As A True Man Of God. by nobleblood: 12:53pm On Apr 20, 2017
If you must judge a man of God, dont always with "hear say" there are ao many errors in them. But rather observe the individual taking into account most expecially the consistency of his spoken word and how he acts them out. Christ himself spoke that i and my word are one and thesame.

Here are five fond quotes of tb joshua that for me give him away as a true man of God.

#1. This things are not brought to past by anything done by us less we boast.

This statement itself automatically takes the glory from the prophet. Its an hands off submission which itself kills pride and introduce his spirit more to humility.

#2. One can be sick or poor and still be a friend of
God.

Unlike the other teachings out there, this statement put all at the feet of Gods love. No seperation on the basics of class or health. We are not made any less his Children by our condition. As paul would put it, What can seperate us from the love of God.

#3.A time to give is a time to show remorse not a time to show off.

This particular quote is most power again because it preaches humility more that a thousand sermons. ..."So that God may be honoured by what we have to give" is how he usually ends it.

#4. Education it seem has thrown us far from God.

To make this statement boldly itself is an indictment on the world and what it now represent. Its deeper than can be explain with few words. it reeks of controversy, which in keeping with the tradition of prophet.

#5. "This explain why a rusty boy like me with no gift of speech, ability to inspire would forever remain grateful for what he has made me to be"

This statement preaches a thousand humility sermons.

In all I have heard this man talk over and over and I honestly think you all should. If he is fake then let your spirit be the judge not your senses.

Thanks you all.

1 Like

Re: Frequent quotessThat Gives Tb Joshua Away As A True Man Of God. by goodmorning40: 1:02pm On Apr 20, 2017
When u make a mistake like we all do don't run from God run to God

God bless Prophet TB Joshua!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Frequent quotessThat Gives Tb Joshua Away As A True Man Of God. by SuperSuave(m): 1:14pm On Apr 20, 2017
I like the fact that he gives back to the society unlike those other self acclaimed saints
Re: Frequent quotessThat Gives Tb Joshua Away As A True Man Of God. by potent5(m): 1:16pm On Apr 20, 2017
For once I am inclined to agree.
Re: Frequent quotessThat Gives Tb Joshua Away As A True Man Of God. by nobleblood: 2:14pm On Apr 20, 2017
goodmorning40:
When u make a mistake like we all do don't run from God run to God

God bless Prophet TB Joshua!!!!!!!

Wish I can give you double likes right now..lol
Re: Frequent quotessThat Gives Tb Joshua Away As A True Man Of God. by Barny90: 4:29pm On Apr 20, 2017
i love TB, i thank God for his life. Its worth amiable
Re: Frequent quotessThat Gives Tb Joshua Away As A True Man Of God. by NoWorries7(m): 5:39pm On Apr 20, 2017
By their fruits we shall know them.
1. Why the god of TB Joshua?
2.Why is he broadcasting his generocity on TV?
when it's written:But when thou doest alms, let not thy left hand know what thy right hand doeth:
3.Why did he curse some Zimbabweans?
Bless them which persecute you: bless, and curse not.
Romans:12:14
4.Why is he selling that demonic water?
freely ye received, freely ye give.
5. False prophecy
When a prophet speaketh in the name of the LORD, if the thing follow not, nor come to pass, that is the thing which the LORD hath not spoken, but the prophet hath spoken it presumptuously: thou shalt not be afraid of him.
Deuteronomy:18:22
6.He's a liar. He denied his prediction on USA election.
I still remember the day that con man, said within two months,there will be nothing like bokoharam.

1 Like

Re: Frequent quotessThat Gives Tb Joshua Away As A True Man Of God. by An2elect2(f): 6:42pm On Apr 20, 2017
NoWorries7:
when it's written:But when thou doest alms, let not thy left hand know what thy right hand doeth:
5. False prophecy
When a prophet speaketh in the name of the LORD, if the thing follow not, nor come to pass, that is the thing which the LORD hath not spoken, but the prophet hath spoken it presumptuously: thou shalt not be afraid of him.
I still remember the day that con man, said within two months,there will be nothing like bokoharam.

All your points match the thread title grin
Re: Frequent quotessThat Gives Tb Joshua Away As A True Man Of God. by Uyi168: 7:00pm On Apr 20, 2017
only baba God himself knows those that are his
Re: Frequent quotessThat Gives Tb Joshua Away As A True Man Of God. by nobleblood: 11:57pm On Apr 20, 2017
NoWorries7:
5. False prophecy

No he is not a con man. There are debt the soul of a con man can't reach.

(1) (Reply)

The "Less" In God's Power / What's Wrong With NL? / VIDEO: Gunmen Invade Church In Anambra Today, Kill Over 50 Worshippers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.