Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,238 members, 7,822,227 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

I Met A Cultist Who Shot A Fellow Student Dead In ESUT In A Shopping Mall In UK - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Met A Cultist Who Shot A Fellow Student Dead In ESUT In A Shopping Mall In UK (7517 Views)

#JusticeForRinji: Soldiers Shoot Rinji Peter Bala, UNIJOS Student Dead (Graphic) / Cultist Who Was Shot Dead Buried Dressed As Cultist (Graphic Photos) / Notorious Cultist Who Rapes Women To Stupor Paraded By Police In Imo. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Met A Cultist Who Shot A Fellow Student Dead In ESUT In A Shopping Mall In UK by Fhowe: 4:50am On Apr 23, 2017
hedonistic:

Meaning what? You donkey?
abeg help me ask the donkey she should have reminded him of his deed and let him know the world is a small place no peace for the wicked
Re: I Met A Cultist Who Shot A Fellow Student Dead In ESUT In A Shopping Mall In UK by Nobody: 7:47am On Apr 23, 2017
uzoclinton:
you obviously don't know Hw cultists work... they'd do anything just to keep their secret. .now imagine that the Emeka guy is a nairalander and he saw this..
it would be easy for him to locate the Dr.considering the fact that he signed off with his name'
ok, i think your right on this!

1 Like

Re: I Met A Cultist Who Shot A Fellow Student Dead In ESUT In A Shopping Mall In UK by PrinceMario(m): 8:19am On Apr 23, 2017
azimibraun:
I know this is a made up story and all of you who commented before me are either foolish and wicked or co authors of the tales by moonlight by the OP. It's as simple as that. What evidence are we talking about; Is it too difficult to report the matter to the metropolitan police which will then report to interpol to get the Emeka for questioning? I guess in all of your own constitution crimes die with time. Imagine the best an educated "Doctor" based in the UK can do; come to NL to tell a gruesome story of a murder you witnessed live? What a shame. I will take this up personally. Nigerian Embassy in UK, The IG of police, Honourable Abike Dabiri, UNEC authorities through its chief security,The families of a young man who lost his life in the circumstance described, The SUG President at that time, and the general public must be on notice. A killer Emeka from UNEC is in the UK. There must be closure.
Are you just daft or it's just a pretense? Or you only have comprehension problem?
With the junks you typed up there, you brain needs to be scanned with a very strong anti virus.
Spewing gibberish just to impress and garner likes but you unfortunately make yourself look unintelligent.

2 Likes

Re: I Met A Cultist Who Shot A Fellow Student Dead In ESUT In A Shopping Mall In UK by eleko1: 10:17pm On May 05, 2020
sad wonder how diz evil pipu got their visa while responsible pipu are denied

1 Like

Re: I Met A Cultist Who Shot A Fellow Student Dead In ESUT In A Shopping Mall In UK by Reform9ja: 10:29pm On May 05, 2020
oglalasioux:
Wow!

Good narrative.

I graduated from ESUT in 2003 so I'm in the know of what you narrated. In 1999, during second semester exams, we practically jumped over a corpse in a pool of brain and blood to write our exams at the famous AC block.

You see, we are all fugitives from the law of averages. Given enough circumstances and participants in those circumstances, there's bound to be people who will go scot free from whatever crimes they committed. The law of averages rule who will and who will not die in wars, epidemics, natural disasters and sheer accidental deaths.

It is the understanding of this law that make people like me believe there's no god in the religious sense. In that context, therefore, your Emeka might enjoy bliss till he probably dies from natural causes at a very old age while a supposedly righteous person will have his or her life cut short by, perhaps, a police stray bullet.

That's the world for you.
Re: I Met A Cultist Who Shot A Fellow Student Dead In ESUT In A Shopping Mall In UK by Karemarealty288(m): 10:44pm On May 05, 2020
azimibraun:
I know this is a made up story and all of you who commented before me are either foolish and wicked or co authors of the tales by moonlight by the OP. It's as simple as that. What evidence are we talking about; Is it too difficult to report the matter to the metropolitan police which will then report to interpol to get the Emeka for questioning? I guess in all of your own constitution crimes die with time. Imagine the best an educated "Doctor" based in the UK can do; come to NL to tell a gruesome story of a murder you witnessed live? What a shame. I will take this up personally. Nigerian Embassy in UK, The IG of police, Honourable Abike Dabiri, UNEC authorities through its chief security,The families of a young man who lost his life in the circumstance described, The SUG President at that time, and the general public must be on notice. A killer Emeka from UNEC is in the UK. There must be closure.
Re: I Met A Cultist Who Shot A Fellow Student Dead In ESUT In A Shopping Mall In UK by cole82(m): 9:33pm On May 06, 2020
uzoclinton:
you obviously don't know Hw cultists work... they'd do anything just to keep their secret. .now imagine that the Emeka guy is a nairalander and he saw this..
it would be easy for him to locate the Dr.considering the fact that he signed off with his name'
He can't be so dumb and foolish. How are you sure he signed off with his real names.
Re: I Met A Cultist Who Shot A Fellow Student Dead In ESUT In A Shopping Mall In UK by Briller: 11:00pm On May 06, 2020
Flaghouse1:

Assuming the story is true ,it will be difficult to prove that the guy killed somebody,how many people can identify that the emeka was the killer of the security man at the scene of crime over 10 years ago

Mtcheeew, it's unfortunate. In a country without data and forensic science. Where do you want to start from? Does the OP still have the contact of the other people on the restaurant as at the time this happened? If yes, will the witnesses even agree to come forward and testify? They would be discouraged by the fear of the mob. Don't forget, the mob never forgives/forgets.

And does our justice system provide for such cold cases.

I weep for my country!!
Re: I Met A Cultist Who Shot A Fellow Student Dead In ESUT In A Shopping Mall In UK by gaby(m): 12:23am On May 07, 2020
Him own dey wait for am.

He can only run, but hide? No way...

Who shiiit bad shiiit dey forget but who pack am no dey forget the smell.

Dem go still drop am when him least expect am.

#SayNoToCultism
Re: I Met A Cultist Who Shot A Fellow Student Dead In ESUT In A Shopping Mall In UK by byteem: 2:31am On May 07, 2020
azimibraun:

What planet does this fool live in..

1 Like

Re: I Met A Cultist Who Shot A Fellow Student Dead In ESUT In A Shopping Mall In UK by AK481(m): 10:10am On May 07, 2020
azimibraun:
With what envidence?
Re: I Met A Cultist Who Shot A Fellow Student Dead In ESUT In A Shopping Mall In UK by adecz: 10:20am On May 07, 2020
sad sad sad

Karma works in mysterious ways,
it may decide to passover the culprit
& locate that innocent daughter instead!! undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Crime Riddle For All Nlanders With Detective Minds / Boyfriend Rapes Girlfriend / Girl Mistakenly Post A Pic Of Her Dog Having Sex With Her Nd Got Arrested(photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.