Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

FUTO Students To Resume After 3 Months + At Home - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FUTO Students To Resume After 3 Months + At Home (12044 Views)

MAUTECH Finally Resume After Religious Riot – See New Academic Calendar / Four Final Year FUTO Students Design A Campus Surveillance Drone (video) / FUTO To Resume After Protest On May (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FUTO Students To Resume After 3 Months + At Home by philosophie: 10:31pm On Apr 20, 2017
kozmokaz:
wait ! What?

7200?

Only Mouau 100lev is about 4800 not to talk of Futo ...

Do ur research again !

And beside I know my estimation was on the high side
yeah, that was a wrong analysis I did right there. should have around 20000 students

1 Like

Re: FUTO Students To Resume After 3 Months + At Home by NarnieSnyper(m): 10:58pm On Apr 20, 2017
henryobinna:
I blame the students for the 'holiday'

Destroying school properties would only lead to one thing.

Meanwhile, Football lovers download Latest PES 2017 Mod Apk

My man, abeg gimme the walkthrough on how to download it. I am scared of wasting my precious mb. Thanks
Re: FUTO Students To Resume After 3 Months + At Home by donqx: 11:02pm On Apr 20, 2017
lol
Re: FUTO Students To Resume After 3 Months + At Home by Samzyarmani(m): 11:56pm On Apr 20, 2017
olutoscene:
if u tell students not to protest. They will not listen. They will say its revolution. At the long run, they will be the one to suffer the consequences, yet the so called course they are fighting for will not be achieved

so there is no freedom of expression again? mehn if we fail to speak up,this men at d echelon of power will continue to rule us according to their whims an caprices

#happy For my gee sha,who's gonna resume
Re: FUTO Students To Resume After 3 Months + At Home by MherihGold(f): 12:16am On Apr 21, 2017
12,500 eeeh na wa oo
When uniport protested last year April
Our own was just 5k
And we bin de complain sef
Upon say dem over damage sch. Stuffs
Re: FUTO Students To Resume After 3 Months + At Home by fireinmyborns: 1:31am On Apr 21, 2017
Just joined the nairaland family officially.

Fire in my bone
Re: FUTO Students To Resume After 3 Months + At Home by SlyCharlie(m): 2:19am On Apr 21, 2017
shankara7:
From the record available in NUC, only two or three universities have over 5000 admission quota. I'm an Engineering graduate too but not from Futo. Keep the flag flying..
The thing is more universities do have that admission quota but they hardly admit upto that number, Hence the recent crackdown on erring VC's of such schools by Jamb nd relevant bodies.
Anyway, big ups bro.
Engineering for service
Re: FUTO Students To Resume After 3 Months + At Home by icon8: 7:42am On Apr 21, 2017
kozmokaz:

Bros abeg no vex ... Futo students no reach 80,000 ? As in from 100 lev to final ?

Lol...I no vex again.

80 gini? No naija school get that huge number of students. Not even close.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Make Payments To CAC Using Remita / Enugu State University Of Science And Technology(esut) / 182 Bag First Class As OAU Holds 43rd Convocation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.