Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,929 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Mtn Group Connect - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mtn Group Connect (1091 Views)

(camera Error) Can't Connect To Camera On Andriod 4.2 Jelly Beans / Anyone On Easy Cliq Of Etisalat. Lets Connect / How To Connect Blackberry To The Internet(on A Computer) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mtn Group Connect by chakaz(m): 10:29pm On Jan 03, 2010
Mtn has introduced a group connect that ill function thus: U make a confrence call that ill be charged as a single call.
Re: Mtn Group Connect by aieromon(m): 10:44pm On Jan 03, 2010
Source,please?
Re: Mtn Group Connect by chakaz(m): 10:58pm On Jan 03, 2010
@aeiroman, check either: Vanguardngr.com or sunnewsonline.com for details.
Re: Mtn Group Connect by aieromon(m): 11:43pm On Jan 03, 2010
IN its resolve to empower MTN has unveiled a new service called MTN Group Connect. According to Derek Appiah, Chief Enterprise Solutions Officer, MTN Group Connect will make it possible for telephone users to have seamless conference calls at no extra cost beyond the cost of normal telephone calls.

The service is another first from the stable of MTN Business, a division of MTN focussed on providing a comprehensive range of business communication solutions to corporate Nigeria.

“With MTN Group Connect, companies, business people, professionals and other categories of telephone users will be able to hold secured, multi-party conversations over the phone, without the need to travel,” he said.

According to Appiah, the service, which will be launched to the public in the New Year, has been developed to meet the specific needs of businesses whose officials often have to hold meetings involving more than two people communicating from various locations.

Corporate Services Executive, MTN, Wale Goodluck said: “This is another service aimed at enhancing the efficiency of businesses in our country. With this service, you will save time and money you could have otherwise spent on travelling to attend meetings at distant locations”.

As innovation leaders in Nigeria’’s telecom industry, MTN, Goodluck assured, “will continue to roll out innovative, value-driven products and services that enrich the lives of businesses, enabling them to perform optimally.”

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2010/01/03/unveils-group-connect-for-seamless-conference-calls/
Re: Mtn Group Connect by chakaz(m): 12:00am On Jan 04, 2010
Lets watch n see how it goes.
Re: Mtn Group Connect by puskin: 4:33am On Jan 04, 2010
Instead of reducing their tariff which is currently the costliet, they are there talking of Group Connect.
Re: Mtn Group Connect by Philcool(m): 8:25pm On Jan 06, 2010
puskin:

Instead of reducing their tariff which is currently the costliet, they are there talking of Group Connect.

Puskin, you are very straight here on this issue. They are only bringing another strategy to divert our attention from realising that we are always being ripped off. They have brought a name for the service that I have been using for the past time over a year with a rebranded name and claiming its charge is a favourable one instead of reducing interconnect rates among them and reducing their tarrifs. Look, I have been using this service on the mentioned network and I am charged as someone making a single and normal call so, it is not new in any way they want to garnish it. The service have been lying dormant there but some people are still not yet acquainted with the procedure of using their GSM phone to make the calls. This is just the new thing here. If the users know it all, then nothing is new any mor on this.
Re: Mtn Group Connect by Dclique(m): 8:35pm On Jan 06, 2010
It makes sense but the service is not for everyone.
Re: Mtn Group Connect by BossTtdiamonds(m): 8:56pm On Jan 06, 2010
, Insted of movin' towards the #8 per min, thingy they are talkin' 'bout group connect, Group connect koo, Single disconnect nii,
Re: Mtn Group Connect by eunisam: 9:11pm On Jan 06, 2010
Mtn sef.
Re: Mtn Group Connect by Dclique(m): 12:11am On Jan 07, 2010
Lol, My call are text rates even still look the same to me.
Re: Mtn Group Connect by Dclique(m): 12:12am On Jan 07, 2010
Lol, My call and text rates even still look the same to me.
Re: Mtn Group Connect by chakaz(m): 1:36am On Jan 07, 2010
I'm still watching to see where they are heading to!
Re: Mtn Group Connect by puskin: 1:40am On Jan 07, 2010
Dclique:

Lol, My call and text rates even still look the same to me.

Lol. How?? undecided
Re: Mtn Group Connect by Dclique(m): 2:37am On Jan 07, 2010
There is no difference in my tariffs.
Re: Mtn Group Connect by 212blaze(m): 8:18pm On Jan 07, 2010
has anyone tried it?? i dont have credit for test driving
Re: Mtn Group Connect by Dclique(m): 9:05pm On Jan 07, 2010
Its targeted at the business class.

(1) (Reply)

Neat Used Nokia N77 (dstv Mobile Phone) For Sale @ Cheapest Rate / Glo Zone / Best Call Recorder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.