Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Pet Food And Accessories Available At Gbagada - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Pet Food And Accessories Available At Gbagada (1513 Views)

Pet Dogs Dancing: Philippines Animal Advocate Shares Stunning Pictures / Programmable Pet Food Feeder For Dogs And Cats / US Woman Gets Pet Snake Stuck In Large Ear Piercing (Disturbing PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pet Food And Accessories Available At Gbagada by darmylolah(m): 4:22pm On Apr 20, 2017
Depaws consult is a newly opened pet store located at gbagada. No 3 shobayo close, by gbagada general hospital, gbagada. We have different types of pet foods and accessories. We also have a vet Dr on stand by for consultation and house calls. HEALTHY PETS HAPPY YOU.

1 Like

Re: Pet Food And Accessories Available At Gbagada by darmylolah(m): 11:35pm On Sep 01, 2017
Re: Pet Food And Accessories Available At Gbagada by oyeyipow(m): 6:52am On Sep 02, 2017
Can u post some of your products here. I'll personally like to see the kind of leashes and collars you have.
Re: Pet Food And Accessories Available At Gbagada by tot3ntanZz: 1:43pm On Jun 21, 2022
Hi. Not long ago my dog had some serious gastrointestinal problems. I decided to go to the vet as a matter of urgency and luckily, he turned out to be experienced and was able to help our dog. But he also told us that now my dog can only eat special food. To find it in our city was simply impossible, so I started looking for options on the Internet and came across this site which sells food for pet. I was very lucky, because here I was able to find just the food which was recommended by the vet and now my dog is eating only healthy food for her and feeling great.

(1) (Reply)

Chihuahua Puppies Available / 5months Old Female German Shepherd For Sale. / Pedigree Rottweiler Male MATING/CROSS Breeding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.