Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:08 PM

Pedigree Rottweiler Male MATING/CROSS Breeding - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Pedigree Rottweiler Male MATING/CROSS Breeding (1505 Views)

DECEMBER BONUS SOLID ROTTWEILER MALE PUPPY AVAILABLE FOR SALE / Why We Do Not Support Cross Breeding. / Cross Breeding A Caucasian And St Bernard (2) (3) (4)

Pedigree Rottweiler Male MATING/CROSS Breeding by Danielederonede(m): 11:24pm On Dec 25, 2022
PEDIGREE PURE BREEDS ROTTWEILER MALE AVAILABLE FOR (MATING/CROSS BREEDING

Re: Pedigree Rottweiler Male MATING/CROSS Breeding by Danielederonede(m): 11:38pm On Dec 25, 2022
My female Pedigree Pure Breed Rottweiler

Re: Pedigree Rottweiler Male MATING/CROSS Breeding by Danielederonede(m): 1:35am On Dec 26, 2022
My MALE Pedigree Purebred Rottweiler

Re: Pedigree Rottweiler Male MATING/CROSS Breeding by knyte(m): 8:38am On Dec 26, 2022
Danielederonede:
My female Pure Breed (pedigree) Rottweiler
Lovely dog sir,can you kindly share his pedigree details so that those who might be interested in him would know.
Re: Pedigree Rottweiler Male MATING/CROSS Breeding by Danielederonede(m): 7:17pm On Dec 26, 2022
Active
Re: Pedigree Rottweiler Male MATING/CROSS Breeding by Oluwafreshing(m): 8:27am On Dec 27, 2022
Danielederonede:
German rottweiler

Common bruh, "German Rottweiler" isn't a pedigree detail

Re: Pedigree Rottweiler Male MATING/CROSS Breeding by Danielederonede(m): 10:37am On Dec 27, 2022
Thanks but don't need your opinion
Re: Pedigree Rottweiler Male MATING/CROSS Breeding by Oluwafreshing(m): 8:46am On Dec 28, 2022
Danielederonede:
bro I don't have time for nonsense talk
All my dog generation are German if your not serious in business Don't respond

And beside I see you people don't really understand the word pedigree it's means Purebred
There two type of dogs Pure and Mix
mine is pure
I don't deal on mix

So please stop messaging on my comment if you're not serious or I report you

Looool bruhhhhh have a nice day. Keep basking in your wealth of knowledge

Re: Pedigree Rottweiler Male MATING/CROSS Breeding by Danielederonede(m): 3:52pm On Dec 29, 2022
Good afternoon
Re: Pedigree Rottweiler Male MATING/CROSS Breeding by NoNonsense419: 7:17am On Dec 30, 2022
Oluwafreshing:

Looool bruhhhhh have a nice day. Keep basking in your wealth of knowledge
Re: Pedigree Rottweiler Male MATING/CROSS Breeding by Danielederonede(m): 10:20am On Dec 30, 2022
Active for deals
Re: Pedigree Rottweiler Male MATING/CROSS Breeding by space9880: 9:13pm On Jan 02, 2023
Danielederonede:
Active for deals
Oga calm down and learn no man is an island of knowledge
Re: Pedigree Rottweiler Male MATING/CROSS Breeding by Danielederonede(m): 9:21pm On Jan 02, 2023
Happy New Year
Re: Pedigree Rottweiler Male MATING/CROSS Breeding by Danielederonede(m): 2:26pm On Oct 22, 2023
Available for crossing warri bring deals

Re: Pedigree Rottweiler Male MATING/CROSS Breeding by malcom1X: 11:06pm On Oct 25, 2023
What's the pedigree details boss.

Does it have a kind of tattoo?

And why does your rottweiler have a long tail?
Re: Pedigree Rottweiler Male MATING/CROSS Breeding by Taystee: 8:15am On Oct 26, 2023
malcom1X:

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Pedigree Rottweiler Male MATING/CROSS Breeding by Danielederonede(m): 9:47pm On Oct 27, 2023
malcom1X:

This your question you need to ask Google
Re: Pedigree Rottweiler Male MATING/CROSS Breeding by malcom1X: 11:38pm On Oct 27, 2023
Danielederonede:

This your question you need to ask Google

So you don accept say no be pedigree right?

Check meaning of pedigree before you reply me.
Re: Pedigree Rottweiler Male MATING/CROSS Breeding by Danielederonede(m): 3:30pm On Oct 28, 2023
malcom1X:

So you don accept say no be pedigree right?

Check meaning of pedigree before you reply me.

Don't you see you're very foolish ask if a pedigree rottweiler has TAIL .is that not a foolish question abi you didn't go to school
Please don't comment on my page looks like You're an illiterate illiterate
Try make you go school

I don't know why am wasting my time talking to an illiterate

Adult Male And Female Pugs For Sale / Quality Boerboel,gsd,rott and lhasa Puppies For Sale / PEDIGREE Rottweiler Dogs For Sale