Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,511 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

The Death Trap Called Abuja-Okene-Benin Highway (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Death Trap Called Abuja-Okene-Benin Highway (Photos) (47821 Views)

Why Buhari Called Abuja People “necessary Evil” For Not Voting For Him / See The New Look of Ore to Ijebu-Ode Highway (Photos and Video) / FG Commences Work On Lafia-makurdi Highway (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Death Trap Called Abuja-Okene-Benin Highway (Photos) by Nobody: 7:13pm On Apr 20, 2017
This Country Nigeria is mainly based on d survival of the fittest. Your day doesnt guarantee your night.

1 Like

Re: The Death Trap Called Abuja-Okene-Benin Highway (Photos) by donfemo(m): 7:13pm On Apr 20, 2017
The Minister of Transport should not travel via Air. Public officers should always go by road for any journey less than 6 hours. You will see how the roads in Nigeria will improve.
Re: The Death Trap Called Abuja-Okene-Benin Highway (Photos) by EdCure: 7:14pm On Apr 20, 2017
I don't travel too much. But this is got to be one of the deadliest highways in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: The Death Trap Called Abuja-Okene-Benin Highway (Photos) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Apr 20, 2017
Wonder what happens to all the money the Local Government are supposed to use to maintain these roads...

1 Like

Re: The Death Trap Called Abuja-Okene-Benin Highway (Photos) by harbyodhun(m): 7:17pm On Apr 20, 2017
Re: The Death Trap Called Abuja-Okene-Benin Highway (Photos) by DIVFAVOR(m): 7:19pm On Apr 20, 2017
The pictures I saw there, are not death trap. Come and see Onitsha-Enugu road, come and see Port HarCourt-Enugu road, come and see Aba-ikot Ekpene road.... then you will see what Am saying .....
The truth is that we need restructuring in this country.

God bless Nigeria...
Re: The Death Trap Called Abuja-Okene-Benin Highway (Photos) by EdCure: 7:23pm On Apr 20, 2017
cardoctor:
All roads in naija are death traps.
That's a hasty, asinine conclusion.

2 Likes

Re: The Death Trap Called Abuja-Okene-Benin Highway (Photos) by Nobody: 7:23pm On Apr 20, 2017
hmmm
Re: The Death Trap Called Abuja-Okene-Benin Highway (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 7:24pm On Apr 20, 2017
bantudra:
thats what you get when you always hail thiefs......boko nearly reached lagos...people were lining for petrol....stomach infrastructure...but na buhari una always blame,never jonathan........
U say during GEJ people line up for fuel ? Is your brain paning you

1 Like

Re: The Death Trap Called Abuja-Okene-Benin Highway (Photos) by wristbangle: 7:26pm On Apr 20, 2017
Generally, rating Nigerian roads will score low point to roads built by british empire in 14th century where horses ply.
Re: The Death Trap Called Abuja-Okene-Benin Highway (Photos) by bantudra: 7:27pm On Apr 20, 2017
FlyboyZee:

Its 2 years already, whom do you want us to call. Is he not the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria anymore?

you realy believe all this streets in the entire nigeria can be rebuilt in 2years??...

guy,,,you dont understand nothing about building good streets...
Re: The Death Trap Called Abuja-Okene-Benin Highway (Photos) by legba1(m): 7:27pm On Apr 20, 2017
It will stl amount to cheer waste of time pointing accusing finger here and there. What s the way forward. How do we get out of this mess...
Re: The Death Trap Called Abuja-Okene-Benin Highway (Photos) by ozoneakoche: 7:27pm On Apr 20, 2017
Dis is what a lot of people don't know.., dis road was awarded during whose regime? It ws during Jonathan bt up til now der is nothing to show forth.Bt d annoying part is dat anything dat happened some wailers like shifting blames on PMB.Let us face reality and get rid of sentiment..,if nt dis ideology will cause a lot of people problems in dis Nigeria
Re: The Death Trap Called Abuja-Okene-Benin Highway (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 7:28pm On Apr 20, 2017
bilulu:

tho GEJ has to share in d blame cuz he's a past leader so also others before him n now for two years ntn has been done on dat road... I travelled tru dat road dis Easter.... Bros I wept for my country
Then the real blame is on PMB and OBJ reasons they ruled in the military and civilan govt .
Re: The Death Trap Called Abuja-Okene-Benin Highway (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 7:28pm On Apr 20, 2017
ozoneakoche:
Dis is what a lot of people don't know.., dis road was awarded during whose regime? It ws during Jonathan bt up til now der is nothing to show forth.Bt d annoying part is dat anything dat happened some wailers like shifting blames on PMB.Let us face reality and get rid of sentiment..,if nt dis ideology will cause a lot of people problems in dis Nigeria
Do you have evidence of this ?
Re: The Death Trap Called Abuja-Okene-Benin Highway (Photos) by bantudra: 7:28pm On Apr 20, 2017
erico2k2:

U say during GEJ people line up for fuel ? Is your brain paning you

people didnt line up for fuel even with subsidis...realy??...tell me...did you just awoke from a coma or what?....

fuel was selling in some places in the south east for atleast 380nairas per liters..

i know the south easterners are freaking corrupt,but thats even for them too high..and that happend all when jonathan was still in charge...
Re: The Death Trap Called Abuja-Okene-Benin Highway (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 7:29pm On Apr 20, 2017
bantudra:

you realy believe all this streets in the entire nigeria can be rebuilt in 2years??...

guy,,,you dont understand nothing about building good streets...
Nah not realy but in 4 years correct ?
Re: The Death Trap Called Abuja-Okene-Benin Highway (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 7:30pm On Apr 20, 2017
bantudra:

people didnt line up for fuel even with subsidis...realy??...tell me...did you just awoke from a coma or what?....
Plz what year what month ? ?
Re: The Death Trap Called Abuja-Okene-Benin Highway (Photos) by martineverest(m): 7:30pm On Apr 20, 2017
ekpoma axis of the road is d worst......the worst road in nigeria

1 Like

Re: The Death Trap Called Abuja-Okene-Benin Highway (Photos) by zwingis(m): 7:32pm On Apr 20, 2017
bilulu:

weda those guys dey purposely destroy their roads I don't no.... d road is so bad
hahahahaha
Re: The Death Trap Called Abuja-Okene-Benin Highway (Photos) by AlphaStyles(m): 7:32pm On Apr 20, 2017
hmm politicians only know how steal
Re: The Death Trap Called Abuja-Okene-Benin Highway (Photos) by zwingis(m): 7:33pm On Apr 20, 2017
cool kiss
Re: The Death Trap Called Abuja-Okene-Benin Highway (Photos) by bantudra: 7:33pm On Apr 20, 2017
erico2k2:

Nah not realy but in 4 years correct ?

not even in 4years....think...even the little roads that are built now will need maintenance that cost money too..

nigeria can not catch up no more...its too late....

any president that comes after buhari and promise you to build all roads the same time is a liar...

i am a construction worker..i know how much it cost to build a 1km road with drainage....
Re: The Death Trap Called Abuja-Okene-Benin Highway (Photos) by pedestal82(m): 7:37pm On Apr 20, 2017
I wanted to write on this, used that road this holidays, my car dey mechanic after the journey. God help us.
Re: The Death Trap Called Abuja-Okene-Benin Highway (Photos) by politicapastor2: 7:43pm On Apr 20, 2017
Onwardvic:
Chai!!
If only you had seen a Nigerian "bad" road, I mean a bad road by Nigerian standard, you wudn'nt have called this one a death trap

I wonder oh. This op just want attention.
We have something like this here in America.
Re: The Death Trap Called Abuja-Okene-Benin Highway (Photos) by juman(m): 7:45pm On Apr 20, 2017
Hmmmm

Fashola is failing, many nigerian roads are still bad.

APC wayo.
Re: The Death Trap Called Abuja-Okene-Benin Highway (Photos) by hardbody: 7:48pm On Apr 20, 2017
bilulu:

tho GEJ has to share in d blame cuz he's a past leader so also others before him n now for two years ntn has been done on dat road... I travelled tru dat road dis Easter.... Bros I wept for my country

Is it the state of the road that made you carry bible on your dashboard like TB Joshua

Na joke oo
Re: The Death Trap Called Abuja-Okene-Benin Highway (Photos) by Judolisco(m): 7:49pm On Apr 20, 2017
Jebba-ilorin road was worst than this B4 Jonathan stepped in and reconstructed It

1 Like

Re: The Death Trap Called Abuja-Okene-Benin Highway (Photos) by successmatters(m): 7:59pm On Apr 20, 2017
Fashola is a big failure.
Re: The Death Trap Called Abuja-Okene-Benin Highway (Photos) by oshilewetaiwo03: 8:03pm On Apr 20, 2017
and you call this one a death trap of all the bad and worst road we have in nigeria this one is still the best, remove this one from front page per nigeria standard it still a good road
Re: The Death Trap Called Abuja-Okene-Benin Highway (Photos) by buffalowings: 8:09pm On Apr 20, 2017
wat is op thinking

this is not Abuja airport runway
Re: The Death Trap Called Abuja-Okene-Benin Highway (Photos) by 0taPiaPia(m): 8:10pm On Apr 20, 2017
Op respect yourself.. This road is extremely usable..
If you want to see death trap. Pay some1 a visit to Akwa ibom state through Aba ikot ekpene rd. Infact chose any route cause its all d same.

No thanks to Nigerian government..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos Of The Surveillance Aircraft Used During Sambisa Invasion / "Olodo Governor That Can't Pay Salary" Senator Dino Melaye Lambasts Yahaya Bello / Vice Presidential Screening: Okowa arrives PDP Headquarters (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.