Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

The Death Trap Called Abuja-Okene-Benin Highway (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Death Trap Called Abuja-Okene-Benin Highway (Photos) (47822 Views)

Why Buhari Called Abuja People “necessary Evil” For Not Voting For Him / See The New Look of Ore to Ijebu-Ode Highway (Photos and Video) / FG Commences Work On Lafia-makurdi Highway (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Death Trap Called Abuja-Okene-Benin Highway (Photos) by mockingdove: 6:35am On Apr 21, 2017
Onwardvic:
Chai!!
If only you had seen a Nigerian "bad" road, I mean a bad road by Nigerian standard, you wudn'nt have called this one a death trap
as in eh, dis road is too good compared to wen u are passing abia state, i call it a state of no government
Re: The Death Trap Called Abuja-Okene-Benin Highway (Photos) by Onwardvic(m): 6:40am On Apr 21, 2017
olayinkajnr:

MY brother, if there is any other thing to use to qualify it as a death trap, I will use it. I ply that road and God!! Even Mokwa-Jebba-Ilorin express way na learner. Apart from it been bad, it's a hoard of thieves.

I wish I were you because for you to describe this "beautiful edifice"(by Nigerian standard) of a road as such,few things are involved, it's either you were not born and bred in naija or you left here as a kid or you are one of the few rich kids that knows only the airports but don't understand what a motor park looks like or you had not travelled out of your state that much. what are we even talking? did u see where the passengers had to disembark for the vehicle to cross a pothole or where they had to support it with logs of wood or did the Op tell you that he had to change in the park because after plying a "Nigerian" bad road you'll definitely look like a fowl that bath on an ash hill.
Re: The Death Trap Called Abuja-Okene-Benin Highway (Photos) by Onwardvic(m): 6:57am On Apr 21, 2017
mockingdove:
as in eh, dis road is too good compared to wen u are passing abia state, i call it a state of no government

No mind am, by the time a10km trip takes him 8hrs or he even sleeps on the road then he will understand what a bad road looks like
Re: The Death Trap Called Abuja-Okene-Benin Highway (Photos) by EdCure: 7:34am On Apr 21, 2017
NOETHNICITY:
Little wonder u re very local.
Mumu! Not travelling too much does not equate to not being widely travelled.
How can your illiterate imam remember to infuse that into your empty skull, when all he does is teach you how to be to biggest paedophile in your village.

2 Likes

Re: The Death Trap Called Abuja-Okene-Benin Highway (Photos) by olayinkajnr(m): 8:00am On Apr 21, 2017
Onwardvic:

I wish I were you because for you to describe this "beautiful edifice"(by Nigerian standard) of a road as such,few things are involved, it's either you were not born and bred in naija or you left here as a kid or you are one of the few rich kids that knows only the airports but don't understand what a motor park looks like or you had not travelled out of your state that much. what are we even talking? did u see where the passengers had to disembark for the vehicle to cross a pothole or where they had to support it with logs of wood or did the Op tell you that he had to change in the park because after plying a "Nigerian" bad road you'll definitely look like a fowl that bath on an ash hill.

Wow, sorry to say but I think you need to understand English to see the irony in my statement. I said if there is anything that can be used to qualify that road than a *death trap*, it should be used. We are both saying the same thing but your long epistle shows that you didn't read my post well to comprehend that I mean the road is more than a death trap. Mind you, I'm born and brought up in Nigeria.
Re: The Death Trap Called Abuja-Okene-Benin Highway (Photos) by Onwardvic(m): 8:11am On Apr 21, 2017
olayinkajnr:

Wow, sorry to say but I think you need to understand English to see the irony in my statement. I said if there is anything that can be used to qualify that road than a *death trap*, it should be used. We are both saying the same thing but your long epistle shows that you didn't read my post well to comprehend that I mean the road is more than a death trap. Mind you, I'm born and brought up in Nigeria.

I see
Re: The Death Trap Called Abuja-Okene-Benin Highway (Photos) by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:01am On Apr 21, 2017
EdCure:

Mumu! Not travelling too much does not equate to not being widely travelled.
How can your illiterate imam remember to infuse that into your empty skull, when all he does is teach you how to be to biggest paedophile in your village.
Jus imagine the how low u ve descended.
Do u ve to resort to such gutter languages?
Tot I was engaging a refined person
My estimation of u is wrong, yet again.

1 Like

Re: The Death Trap Called Abuja-Okene-Benin Highway (Photos) by EdCure: 10:25am On Apr 21, 2017
NOETHNICITY:
Jus imagine the how low u ve descended.
Do u ve to resort to such gutter languages?
Tot I was engaging a refined person
My estimation of u is wrong, yet again.
Sorry for hurting and wearing you out.

Your antagonistic posture, fundamentalist moslem bigotry and Hausa-Fulani stoogery creates the near impossibility to consider you as someone worthy of any civilised discussion.

2 Likes

Re: The Death Trap Called Abuja-Okene-Benin Highway (Photos) by NOETHNICITY(m): 12:18pm On Apr 21, 2017
EdCure:

Sorry for hurting and wearing you out.

Your antagonistic posture, fundamentalist moslem bigotry and Hausa-Fulani stoogery creates the near impossibility to consider you as someone worthy of any civilised discussion.
Sorry to disappoint u. I don't feel any shred of weariness or worn-out. I'm too evolved to let myself be affected by ur vituperations.
As regard ur other comments about Islam, my problem with u has alws been ur fundamentalist, extremist and intolerant posture toward Islam and Muslims.
Is that what ur religion tells u?

1 Like

Re: The Death Trap Called Abuja-Okene-Benin Highway (Photos) by DayviidHymseef: 12:33pm On Apr 21, 2017
successmatters:

Jonathan faced the presidential works and did his best, he cannot do everything. He has his faults, but he didn't blame Obasanjo. He faced rulership like a man. He was a real President.

This president and his crew are ruling us from their rear view mirrors. They are watching their backs everyday and blaming Jonathan.

For gods sake, face your front Mr. Federal government!
You are right my brother. Jonathan didn't for once blame his predecessor for the errors made before his tenure. But all this weakling could do is to lay all blames on GEJ instead of giving us the f*cking change he promised
Re: The Death Trap Called Abuja-Okene-Benin Highway (Photos) by EdCure: 12:42pm On Apr 21, 2017
NOETHNICITY:
Sorry to disappoint u. I don't feel any shred of weariness or worn-out. I'm too evolved to let myself be affected by ur vituperations.
As regard ur other comments about Islam, my problem with u has alws been ur fundamentalist, extremist and intolerant posture toward Islam and Muslims.
Is that what ur religion tells u?
Look in the mirror and say hello to the intolerant snowflake!

2 Likes

Re: The Death Trap Called Abuja-Okene-Benin Highway (Photos) by Obidikejr(m): 1:43pm On Apr 21, 2017
olayinkajnr:

Olayinka Pls can u help with fmm17 Liverpool save date file and team badge? Will be most grateful...pls add me to the fmm17 whatsapp group 07014368896
Re: The Death Trap Called Abuja-Okene-Benin Highway (Photos) by olayinkajnr(m): 2:02pm On Apr 21, 2017
Obidikejr:

Olayinka Pls can u help with fmm17 Liverpool save date file and team badge? Will be most grateful...pls add me to the fmm17 whatsapp group 07014368896

I'm no longer in the group. Drop your credentials and mail so I can send there
Re: The Death Trap Called Abuja-Okene-Benin Highway (Photos) by baralatie(m): 2:59pm On Apr 21, 2017
bantudra:

jonathan is a daft moronn....atleast he could have build roads...the evidence is everywere that he did nothing..

people are crying about streets that were buildt in the military era....those streets are like 20years old...

no maintenance,nothing....the streets are long gone....those are not streets,those are adventure paths...stop dreaming with open eyes....
have you been on abuja okene Benin road?
l have and I know that there are three contractors handling that road. before the handover to this administration.
I know of the Auchi section that crossed from poly gate thru oshiomole village into okpella axis and from Benin to okpella the contractors were dantata & sawoe,I can't remember the contractor that did Auchi
immediately this new administration came on board that road became a back burner due to funds so to say GEJ did nothing is abnormal!
you guys for once be realistic about efforts that the fg is trying to do about roads and stop insulting the office of the president past or present
Re: The Death Trap Called Abuja-Okene-Benin Highway (Photos) by Cromagnon: 4:17pm On Apr 21, 2017
adem30:

You made a good point. I remembered how the senators took the project of the air port runway so personal, its not because of the common man, but because it affects them directly. But you will never see them debate on project that affect common man like me and you
why should they take your problem personal when you refuse to. D rice Don finish?
Re: The Death Trap Called Abuja-Okene-Benin Highway (Photos) by Cromagnon: 4:20pm On Apr 21, 2017
bilulu:
Despite the billions of naira budgeted on this road over the years till today the road still remain a threat to human life.
Innocent tax payers whose money is being budgeted for the rehabilitation of the road spend hours on the road.
The alarming rate of accident on this road is so high. Who are those involved in the accident? Innocent tax payers.
Is this how we are going to continue as a people and as a country?
Billions were budgeted on airport runway mostly used by our rich politicians and the deadline was meant. What happens to the road being used by the ordinary man? Decades are used for the rehabilitation yet they remain in same deadly conditions.
If we continue to celebrate our oppressors (politicians) past and present, APC and PDP, we as a people will forever remain in this mess. It's time we wake up and take up the mantle and fight our collective enemies.... They are all the same.
and some idiots still supporting pdp abi onolomemem from North abi
Re: The Death Trap Called Abuja-Okene-Benin Highway (Photos) by bilulu(m): 8:40pm On Apr 21, 2017
Cromagnon:
and some idiots still supporting pdp abi onolomemem from North abi
is Onolememen d first minister of works? moreover d road was best during his time compare to now. for two years now was has been done on dat road? must we continue to blame past wen we ve d present to deal wit? don't we ve a president n minister of works now? it's only a weakling dat always blame his parents for not laying his foundation.... checkout most of those artist dey re frm broke home but didn't blame their parents do forget d past n talk to d present
Re: The Death Trap Called Abuja-Okene-Benin Highway (Photos) by Obidikejr(m): 4:18pm On Apr 22, 2017
olayinkajnr:

I'm no longer in the group. Drop your credentials and mail so I can send there
Thanks alot paulsonbarrypaul @ gmail . com
Re: The Death Trap Called Abuja-Okene-Benin Highway (Photos) by olayinkajnr(m): 11:50am On Apr 23, 2017
Obidikejr:

Still waiting sir. May I plz have your number for whatsapp

I've replied your mail
Re: The Death Trap Called Abuja-Okene-Benin Highway (Photos) by Obidikejr(m): 8:05pm On Apr 24, 2017
olayinkajnr:

I've replied your mail

i didn't see it sir... Pls kindly send this paulobidike@gmail.com meanwhile I will still send u a pm fr my NL email right now.
Re: The Death Trap Called Abuja-Okene-Benin Highway (Photos) by Adebowale89(m): 8:14am On Sep 10, 2017
do we even have govt in this country at all? that ogijo/ odogunyan road is the replica of what bad road was

I'm calling on the federal ministry of works if you're reading this. pls come to the aid of people following the route of ogijo/ odogunyan road to prevent any future disaster
Re: The Death Trap Called Abuja-Okene-Benin Highway (Photos) by juman(m): 8:19am On Sep 10, 2017
cardoctor:
All roads in naija are death traps.
Re: The Death Trap Called Abuja-Okene-Benin Highway (Photos) by juman(m): 8:20am On Sep 10, 2017
The senseless apc government is a failure.
Re: The Death Trap Called Abuja-Okene-Benin Highway (Photos) by Cromagnon: 2:20pm On Oct 31, 2017
bilulu:

is Onolememen d first minister of works? moreover d road was best during his time compare to now. for two years now was has been done on dat road? must we continue to blame past wen we ve d present to deal wit? don't we ve a president n minister of works now? it's only a weakling dat always blame his parents for not laying his foundation.... checkout most of those artist dey re frm broke home but didn't blame their parents do forget d past n talk to d present
How many from broken home become artistes, 0.00001%. You better know your history or be doomed to repeat it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Olodo Governor That Can't Pay Salary" Senator Dino Melaye Lambasts Yahaya Bello / See What Nigeria and Dubai Plan to do in the Nearest Future / Vice Presidential Screening: Okowa arrives PDP Headquarters (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.