Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Electrician Dies While Working On An Electric Pole (photos) - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Electrician Dies While Working On An Electric Pole (photos) (45805 Views)

Electrician Electrocuted While Working On A Pole In Port-Harcourt. Photos / Vulcanizer Dies After Tyre Explodes While Working In His Workshop.Graphic Photos / Lady Climbs Electric Pole, Fixes Electrical Connections (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Electrician Dies While Working On An Electric Pole (photos) by crackerspub: 8:23pm On Apr 20, 2017
EgunMogaji:

I'm in Los Angeles but have folks in Seattle.

My employer has offices there but I don't do rain.

i swear it rains every day

i don tire, soon be done with school planning on moving to CA

1 Like

Re: Electrician Dies While Working On An Electric Pole (photos) by andyanders: 8:44pm On Apr 20, 2017
Most of them don't use safety globes to work. They love to display some kind of habit that the light cannot do him anything.

I pity the family.
Re: Electrician Dies While Working On An Electric Pole (photos) by divineshare(m): 9:03pm On Apr 20, 2017
Officialkplus:

It can't bring back the dead bro...
#yolo..

correct bro, but...
Re: Electrician Dies While Working On An Electric Pole (photos) by KingsleyCEO: 9:28pm On Apr 20, 2017
SuperSuave:
It's a pity the crave for social media publicity has wiped some people's brain. Someone's father, someone's husband, someone's brother died on a pole and all these ediots could do was to take pictures happily so they could post on the internet later and get cheap likes and publicity which won't even fetch them a kobo. It's a pity. cry

Thank God you're seeing things from my point of view. Even in accident scene where people died, these idiots will make videos and put it on social media. If it was you is that how you prefer to find out about the demise of a loved one?
May God restore people's brain to normal.

1 Like

Re: Electrician Dies While Working On An Electric Pole (photos) by akigbemaru: 10:26pm On Apr 20, 2017
tyokunbo:
Source:http://towncrieronline.net/2017/04/20/electrician-in-uganda-dies-while-working-on-an-electric-pole/

Facebook users called it an occupational hazard, but the family of the electrician will be devastated by the death of their breadwinner, an electrician who got electrocuted while fixing faults on an electric line. The Facebook user who shared the photo could only say one word:

RIP

Re: Electrician Dies While Working On An Electric Pole (photos) by Nobody: 11:21pm On Apr 20, 2017
sad cry
Re: Electrician Dies While Working On An Electric Pole (photos) by Tisham20(m): 11:23pm On Apr 20, 2017
village pipu indeed
Re: Electrician Dies While Working On An Electric Pole (photos) by mrtidy(m): 5:45am On Apr 21, 2017
KingsleyCEO:

Thank God you're seeing things from my point of view. Even in accident scene where people died, these idiots will make videos and put it on social media. If it was you is that how you prefer to find out about the demise of a loved one?
May God restore people's brain to normal.

Maybe u should go back to the days of no telephone and internet and when your loved ones get involved in an accident there would be no way for you to hear about it or be contacted.... Hypocri
Re: Electrician Dies While Working On An Electric Pole (photos) by KingsleyCEO: 2:14am On Apr 22, 2017
mrtidy:

Maybe u should go back to the days of no telephone and internet and when your loved ones get involved in an accident there would be no way for you to hear about it or be contacted.... Hypocri

Good for you. I pray the day any of your loved one dies in an accident that God should help you plant people there who will help you make video and post it on facebook. Amen on your behalf.
I didn't know that people like you prefer it that way.
Re: Electrician Dies While Working On An Electric Pole (photos) by Nnabugwu8590: 12:50pm On Apr 22, 2017
priceaction:
How did he climb.? I see no ladder. What a loss. I think it is high time they switch off supply from the station before embarking on this kind of repairs. It is getting much these days. The electric supply has improved in many areas. They need good communication gadgets to communicate to those at the station so that something like this can be avoided. Rip to the man.
My dear, don't say what you don't know about its practical angle.
Was the guy a DISCO staff?
Do you know what is called dispatch/despatch?
Do you know what is called router?
Do you know what is called SG?
Do you know what is called earth wire and earth rod?
Hope you know what is called PPE?
Re: Electrician Dies While Working On An Electric Pole (photos) by Williboss(m): 3:22pm On Jun 10, 2020
It is very hard to hear that a person died, especially when he was at his job. I know that to be an electrician, it is very hard and you need to be always attentive. Moreover, to find a good one who can work perfectly it isn't so easy. I have a lot of problems with electricity in my house and I changed a lot of electricians until I love how they work. Now I know the best choice, it is st louis electrical contractor because they are the only ones who make their work on high standards and I don't have any problems with electricity for some years.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities / Windscreen Cleaner In Suit Spotted In Ogun State / Pretty Nigerian Policewoman Arrives Back Home After Peacekeeping Mission. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.