Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,815 members, 7,802,618 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:28 PM

Help!!!! Two Interviews On The Same Day! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Help!!!! Two Interviews On The Same Day! (14251 Views)

5 Deadly Sins To Avoid At Job Interviews / Urgent Help Needed. Two Interviews On The Same Day, Which Should I Go For? / I Have Two Job Interviews On The Same Day,same Time. Am Really Confused! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!!! Two Interviews On The Same Day! by PiccoloBrunelli(m): 4:54pm On Apr 20, 2017
So guys....basically I need ya epp. The two interviews have been slated for tomorrow Friday 21st April 2017. One is by 8:30. The other is by 9:00. I can't afford to turn down any because I dunno which one will "cut my slip". Please Please Please.....I implore every Think Tank, Braniac, Genius, HR Personnel, Admin Managers and any member of the Nigerian senate to come to my aid: HOW DO I ATTEND BOTH!!!

Moderators help my matter.
Re: Help!!!! Two Interviews On The Same Day! by MARX77(m): 4:59pm On Apr 20, 2017
You can't chase two rats at d same tym,u gonna lose them both.Carefully assess which of the invites u can fore-go and write an impressive application to the HR requesting 4 rescheduling of interview.Give dem a reason lyk... u need ample tym 2 prepare 4 d interview.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help!!!! Two Interviews On The Same Day! by SuperSuave(m): 5:02pm On Apr 20, 2017
Chai! Don't think you have an escape route here. Carefully choose one and pray for luck then go to the 2nd venue with bandages and plaster on your head, tell them say okada jam you for road grin

STJAM:
Very simple.

First things to do is to consider the 1st interview that scheduled for 8am and get prepared.

Approach a pharmacy or chemist around you tell them your plan with provision for bandage with some blood tonic on your leg and arm and make sure you collect a signed receipt copy indicating minor abrasion incident treatment by hit and run car.

At exactly 8:30am put a call through to the HR of the 2nd interview tell him/her what happen to you on ur way to their office but no cause for alarm that you have been treated and u will make up with the interview.
PiccoloBrunelli, checkout this perfect plan cheesy

40 Likes

Re: Help!!!! Two Interviews On The Same Day! by PiccoloBrunelli(m): 5:05pm On Apr 20, 2017
MARX77:
You can't chase two rats at d same tym,u gonna lose them both.Carefully assess which of the invites u can fore-go and write an impressive application to the HR requesting 4 rescheduling of interview. Give dem a reason lyk... u need ample tym 2 prepare 4 d interview.
I see you Captain America. Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Help!!!! Two Interviews On The Same Day! by PiccoloBrunelli(m): 5:06pm On Apr 20, 2017
SuperSuave:
Chai! Don't think you have an escape route here. Carefully choose one and pray for luck then go to the 2nd venue with bandages and plaster on your head, tell them say okada jam you for road grin
My man!! Lol. All these Iyana Ipaja boys. In PH no commercial okada oh. You gats reason me another excuse.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!!! Two Interviews On The Same Day! by SuperSuave(m): 5:15pm On Apr 20, 2017
PiccoloBrunelli:
My man!! Lol. All these Iyana Ipaja boys. In PH no commercial okada oh. You gats reason me another excuse.
I been dey think say okada dey everywhere for naija o.

Anyways, get a fake medical bill, wear plenty clothes like baba suwe, tell them you caught a flu so you had to visit the hospital

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!!! Two Interviews On The Same Day! by SweetJoystick(m): 5:31pm On Apr 20, 2017
Same time?
Re: Help!!!! Two Interviews On The Same Day! by TeflonBlixx: 5:31pm On Apr 20, 2017
Doesn't mean/guarantee you're get one. .

So what's the stress??

Choose one.
Re: Help!!!! Two Interviews On The Same Day! by Moneyyy: 5:32pm On Apr 20, 2017
Am I the only one who thinks this is a dumb question?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!!! Two Interviews On The Same Day! by Nobody: 5:32pm On Apr 20, 2017
dont be jack of all trades, master of...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!!! Two Interviews On The Same Day! by Cutezt(m): 5:32pm On Apr 20, 2017
SuperSuave:
lmao

2 Likes

Re: Help!!!! Two Interviews On The Same Day! by nairalandfreak(m): 5:32pm On Apr 20, 2017
MARX77:
You can't chase two rats at d same tym,u gonna lose them both.Carefully assess which of the invites u can fore-go and write an impressive application to the HR requesting 4 rescheduling of interview.Give dem a reason lyk... u need ample tym 2 prepare 4 d interview.
Ample time kor apple time ni....

2 Likes

Re: Help!!!! Two Interviews On The Same Day! by chiefolododo(m): 5:33pm On Apr 20, 2017
Attend the better one , go to the other one the following day , tell them that you couldn't make it cos you were sick
PiccoloBrunelli:
So guys....basically I need ya epp. The two interviews have been slated for tomorrow Friday 21st April 2017. One is by 8:30. The other is by 9:00. I can't afford to turn down any because I dunno which one will "cut my slip". Please Please Please.....I implore every Think Tank, Braniac, Genius, HR Personnel, Admin Managers and any member of the Nigerian senate to come to my aid: HOW DO I ATTEND BOTH!!!

3 Likes

Re: Help!!!! Two Interviews On The Same Day! by Nobody: 5:34pm On Apr 20, 2017
I think you should take a leap of faith and formally inform one of them (through a politely worded email) that you have a prior engagement and you hope you can reschedule. Do this for the job interview you consider as your second choice or least favourite of the two. I am sure if it's meant to be they will reschedule the interview.

Good luck though. I know how the hustle can be.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help!!!! Two Interviews On The Same Day! by Nobody: 5:35pm On Apr 20, 2017
Moneyyy:

Yes. I think you are the only one.

30 Likes

Re: Help!!!! Two Interviews On The Same Day! by ayamAgenius: 5:35pm On Apr 20, 2017
Try honesty...

This might sound like a queer advise but it's worth giving a shot...

Dear Interviewer,
I get interview for 8:30am. So your 9:30am no fit work for me. Abeg you go fit shift your own enter 12noon or make we do am ontop phone?

Yours truthfully,
Akpos

If you have got what they need, based on what you have on your resume, they'd give in.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!!! Two Interviews On The Same Day! by PiccoloBrunelli(m): 5:36pm On Apr 20, 2017
Moneyyy:
Obviously bro, obviously. Only you.

11 Likes

Re: Help!!!! Two Interviews On The Same Day! by Florblu(f): 5:36pm On Apr 20, 2017
yourexcellency:
dont be jack of all trades, master of...

Yes! You are the only one

1 Like

Re: Help!!!! Two Interviews On The Same Day! by ezefelix(m): 5:38pm On Apr 20, 2017
Employ wisdom. Any one u tink might b more profiting, den u go for it. Wen u re done wit one, check out d venue for d 2nd. It might work for u though coming late for an interview is out of it but grace might speak for u bro. Gudluck.
Re: Help!!!! Two Interviews On The Same Day! by pat1612(m): 5:38pm On Apr 20, 2017
missomo:
I think you should take a leap of faith and formally inform one of them (through a politely worded email) that you have a prior engagement and you hope you can reschedule. Do this for the job interview you consider as your second choice or least favourite of the two. I am sure if it's meant to be they will reschedule the interview.

My thought tell one of them that you can attend interview later in day as you already have given your time to some appointment. Because you will not be only one coming for job they will have other candidates they will understand and give you a slot

4 Likes

Re: Help!!!! Two Interviews On The Same Day! by Feranchek(m): 5:38pm On Apr 20, 2017
Moneyyy:

yea bro, I think you are. buh lets wait i and see if there are other dumb ass.es like you

missomo:

PiccoloBrunelli:
Obviously bro, obviously. Only you.

lol. the guy really is dumb. he kon dey look for wo to drag along with him like dragnet. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

13 Likes

Re: Help!!!! Two Interviews On The Same Day! by Nobody: 5:38pm On Apr 20, 2017
Tell your brother to attend one for you.
Re: Help!!!! Two Interviews On The Same Day! by PiccoloBrunelli(m): 5:38pm On Apr 20, 2017
missomo:

You're divine. Continue saving lives. Gracias muchos.

1 Like

Re: Help!!!! Two Interviews On The Same Day! by VickyRotex(f): 5:39pm On Apr 20, 2017
Request to reschedule 1! All the best!
Re: Help!!!! Two Interviews On The Same Day! by fatymore(f): 5:39pm On Apr 20, 2017
Kindly Message any one of them for a Reschedule cos you can't meet up for the two based on logistics
Re: Help!!!! Two Interviews On The Same Day! by Idydarling(f): 5:39pm On Apr 20, 2017
missomo:

seconded

1 Like

Re: Help!!!! Two Interviews On The Same Day! by oshe11: 5:39pm On Apr 20, 2017
Missomo dn almost talk am finish

Bt make sure y were two different suits to d interview, incase one of d suit is cursedgrin

Thank Me Later

Meanwhile......

GIRLS: I DONT CARE IF U FU.CKED HER BUT DO U LOVE HER?

GUYS: I DONT CARE OF U LOVE HIM, DID U FU.CKED HIM?

3 Likes

Re: Help!!!! Two Interviews On The Same Day! by Hizzojay(m): 5:39pm On Apr 20, 2017
PiccoloBrunelli:

Weigh both companies and choose one to attend. Reply the other via mail (or with a call) for a reschedule either by a latter time of same day or the next day (you can choose to state that you are out of town and would be back same day but be available for the interview next day.

1 Like

Re: Help!!!! Two Interviews On The Same Day! by PiccoloBrunelli(m): 5:40pm On Apr 20, 2017
SuperSuave:

Anyways, get a fake medical bill, wear plenty clothes like baba suwe, tell them you caught a flu so you had to visit the hospital
That's a Super Suave excuse
Re: Help!!!! Two Interviews On The Same Day! by Nobody: 5:40pm On Apr 20, 2017
SuperSuave:

If Na organise firm dem go request for a medical report.
Re: Help!!!! Two Interviews On The Same Day! by Nobody: 5:40pm On Apr 20, 2017
pat1612:

My thought tell one of them that you can attend interview later in day as you already have given your time to some appointment. Because you will not be only one coming for job they will have other candidates they will understand and give you a slot

That makes sense but he shouldn't say he was going for another interview. That is enough grounds for disqualification in some companies as they will consider it an affront to their company.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Part-time Vacancies In Lagos (for People Who Need Part-time Jobs In Lagos) / Head Start: How To Secure A Job Before You Graduate / PZ Cussons Interview Invite 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.