Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Help!!!! Two Interviews On The Same Day! - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Help!!!! Two Interviews On The Same Day! (14288 Views)

5 Deadly Sins To Avoid At Job Interviews / Urgent Help Needed. Two Interviews On The Same Day, Which Should I Go For? / I Have Two Job Interviews On The Same Day,same Time. Am Really Confused! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!!! Two Interviews On The Same Day! by selfmadeboss: 6:22pm On Apr 20, 2017
Moneyyy:
Am I the only one who thinks this is a dumb question?
considering how many times you have been quoted. it means you are the only one and you are actually dumb. o boy u are on your own
Re: Help!!!! Two Interviews On The Same Day! by wunmi590(m): 6:24pm On Apr 20, 2017
PiccoloBrunelli:
So guys....basically I need ya epp. The two interviews have been slated for tomorrow Friday 21st April 2017. One is by 8:30. The other is by 9:00. I can't afford to turn down any because I dunno which one will "cut my slip". Please Please Please.....I implore every Think Tank, Braniac, Genius, HR Personnel, Admin Managers and any member of the Nigerian senate to come to my aid: HOW DO I ATTEND BOTH!!!

Moderators help my matter.

My brother, just tell them you entered a wrong bus (one chance) that it was God Tha even saved you, you were taken to a village, but God just saved you, Infact, they would pity you and may even give you the job, because they would say, you even came to their office to let them know, because they were the one that called you for interview.
Re: Help!!!! Two Interviews On The Same Day! by Moneyyy: 6:25pm On Apr 20, 2017
selfmadeboss:

considering how many times you have been quoted. it means you are the only one and you are actually dumb. o boy u are on your own
Or I'm one of the very few smart people on nairaland; majority does not mean right. This site is filled with kids and dumbos
Re: Help!!!! Two Interviews On The Same Day! by julybaba(m): 6:33pm On Apr 20, 2017
New post (Social Media Manager Job at WAAW Foundation in Abuja) has been published on Job Vacancies in Nigeria. Check it out on.

JobsMarket Android App:

https://docs.google.com/uc?id=0B9RY0LLBZnO7em1fSGxBdi1JMzA&export=download
Re: Help!!!! Two Interviews On The Same Day! by mixratio(m): 6:52pm On Apr 20, 2017
There come a time in a man's life that he needs supernatural help.. .now my friend.. Your time has come

1 Like

Re: Help!!!! Two Interviews On The Same Day! by selfmadeboss: 7:00pm On Apr 20, 2017
Moneyyy:

Or I'm one of the very few smart people on nairaland; majority does not mean right. This site is filled with kids and dumbos
when a "smart: guy always finds himself in the midst of dumbos, with time he also becomes a dumbo grin
Re: Help!!!! Two Interviews On The Same Day! by Ahmed99: 7:17pm On Apr 20, 2017
yourexcellency:
dont be jack of all trades, master of...
But better than master of one abeg always complete it o...
Re: Help!!!! Two Interviews On The Same Day! by fabregas04(m): 7:43pm On Apr 20, 2017
I was in same situation this last Tuesday. Had 2 interview both slated for 10AM. I went for the preferred one, God helped me, by 10:30, i was through, i picked race to the 2nd one, got there by 10:55(even when we were warned against coming late), d interview was already underway, i met guys seated, waiting for their turn to be called, no durling, i joined d queue, i asked guys if there was anything like attendance, registration, documentation etc, No was d ans. Later, it got to my turn as d last candidate... Fast forward, i got d job alongside some other guys. Lesson: attend the one you'll prefer, if God help u and they attend to u early enough, try your luck with the 2nd one, even if it's 11AM, 12noon, don't relent, just give it a trial.
Re: Help!!!! Two Interviews On The Same Day! by bossrillboss: 8:59pm On Apr 20, 2017
ayamAgenius:
Try honesty...

This might sound like a queer advise but it's worth giving a shot...

Dear Interviewer,
I get interview for 8:30am. So your 9:30am no fit work for me. Abeg you go fit shift your own enter 12noon or make we do am ontop phone?

Yours truthfully,
Akpos

If you have got what they need, based on what you have on your resume, they'd give in.
..laff in mudafucker...hahaha
Re: Help!!!! Two Interviews On The Same Day! by bossrillboss: 9:06pm On Apr 20, 2017
PiccoloBrunelli:
So guys....basically I need ya epp. The two interviews have been slated for tomorrow Friday 21st April 2017. One is by 8:30. The other is by 9:00. I can't afford to turn down any because I dunno which one will "cut my slip". Please Please Please.....I implore every Think Tank, Braniac, Genius, HR Personnel, Admin Managers and any member of the Nigerian senate to come to my aid: HOW DO I ATTEND BOTH!!!

..op!!..op!!!..op!!!..ao many times I call u?..I don tell u to bf say boun GNLD interview and take d oda wan wey personal assistant interview..ok..I don yan u o..
Re: Help!!!! Two Interviews On The Same Day! by bossrillboss: 9:07pm On Apr 20, 2017
PiccoloBrunelli:

..op!!..op!!!..op!!!..ao many times I call u?..I don tell u to bf say boun GNLD interview and take d oda wan wey personal assistant interview..ok..I don yan u o
Re: Help!!!! Two Interviews On The Same Day! by Skilme(m): 9:40pm On Apr 20, 2017
If u are a Christian bro pray for holy spirit to direct you... it has happened to me before

1 Like

Re: Help!!!! Two Interviews On The Same Day! by Meetleader: 9:48pm On Apr 20, 2017
Someone has already said my mind
Re: Help!!!! Two Interviews On The Same Day! by Nobody: 9:53pm On Apr 20, 2017
Go for the 1st. Immediately after, go to the 2nd. Hopefully, the one for 9 will delay. But if it doesn't, you need to forget it. But give your all at the 1st sha. Interviewers sometimes recall those that didn't turn up; they reason that, maybe, just maybe, you somehow missed the 1st invite.

Goodluck mehn
Re: Help!!!! Two Interviews On The Same Day! by nicelaw(m): 9:57pm On Apr 20, 2017
Please, Need your take on this, I got an offer for a job that would take me almost my whole week (Monday through Saturday) for 30k...
A graduate, is it worth it?
Re: Help!!!! Two Interviews On The Same Day! by Anthonyben: 10:13pm On Apr 20, 2017
share the gala the job.....
Re: Help!!!! Two Interviews On The Same Day! by AfricanCalabash(m): 12:25am On Apr 21, 2017
The last job i did the interview was by 9am, but i did not show up untill 5pm and i got the job. when the interviewer asked me what keep so long, i told him that the interview date notice was too short i could not obtain casual leave. remember they already have your details, they know whether you work or not from your CV. i told him sir that is when i managed to leave office. With out thinking twice he saw the honesty and sincerity in me and gave me the job. Go to the one your heart lead you first and give the second one a trial. also if you can think of any cogent reason, you can write for rescheduling. you never can tell what the interviewer is looking out for. goodluck
Re: Help!!!! Two Interviews On The Same Day! by gUdbOiii(m): 5:04am On Apr 21, 2017
I PRESENT TO YOU FREE STAFF SURVEY WORK TO INCREASE YOUR STAFF PRODUCTIVITY -TO ALL CEO'S

https://belovedkonsult.com/free-staff-survey-work-to-increase-your-staff-productivity-to-all-ceos/
Re: Help!!!! Two Interviews On The Same Day! by spandola: 2:06pm On Apr 21, 2017
You can call the HR personnel that invited you for any of the interviews to reschedule.It happens most time especially if you are a professional.

So many years back i was ones invited for an interview by MTN and airtel on the same day.I had chose to call airtel and they moved my interview

to the next day.Meanwhile MTN made arrangement for my transport and accommodation for the interview.I had to use a stone to kill two beds.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PZ Cussons Interview Invite 2018 / Society For Family Health (SFH) Fresh Job Recruitment (17 Positions) / NNPC Retail Calling For Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.