Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,338 members, 7,819,189 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

OAP Toolz And Hubby, Captain Demuren Slay In London - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OAP Toolz And Hubby, Captain Demuren Slay In London (2093 Views)

Toolz And Husband Tunde Demuren Welcome Their Second Child (Photos) / Asher Demuren's 1st Birthday: Toolz And Husband, Tunde Celebrate Their Son / Pregnant Toolz And Her Baby Bump Attend Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Introduction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OAP Toolz And Hubby, Captain Demuren Slay In London by newsynews: 5:47pm On Apr 20, 2017
OAP Toolz and her hubby, Capt Demuren both slayed as they took a picture together in London. With the lovely red dress and tight waist belt on Toolz, one can put away the rumors of pregnancy for now.

View SOURCE: http://wotzup.ng/oap-toolz-and-hubby-captain-demuren-slay-in-london/

Re: OAP Toolz And Hubby, Captain Demuren Slay In London by HungerBAD: 5:48pm On Apr 20, 2017
Hmmmm.

Somebody please help me put that Jonathan's picture of him licking his lips.

3 Likes

Re: OAP Toolz And Hubby, Captain Demuren Slay In London by Nobody: 5:54pm On Apr 20, 2017
Is this one barren? Why you never get belle? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OAP Toolz And Hubby, Captain Demuren Slay In London by Partnerbiz(f): 6:03pm On Apr 20, 2017
Pray that suleman does not see her. Just pray.
Re: OAP Toolz And Hubby, Captain Demuren Slay In London by dangotesmummy: 6:04pm On Apr 20, 2017
PapiSmith:
Is this one barren? Why you never get belle? undecided
Lord have mercy

1st of all what is your business? Is it your sperm or is it your vagina/womb? Are you related to the couple? Will their fertility issues add more Money to your account?

2ndly whatever you will feel offended by if spoken to you why will you say it to others?

I'm ashamed that I'm sharing nationality with you.tufiaaa undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: OAP Toolz And Hubby, Captain Demuren Slay In London by Nobody: 6:22pm On Apr 20, 2017
dangotesmummy:
Lord have mercy

1st of all what is your business? Is it your sperm or is it your vagina/womb? Are you related to the couple? Will their fertility issues add more Money to your account?

2ndly whatever you will feel offended by if spoken to you why will you say it to others?

I'm ashamed that I'm sharing nationality with you.tufiaaa undecided

It like you are mad abi? undecided

1. Was it your father that provided my phone, subscription or charger that I can't post what I want?

2. Are you this stupìd that you can't mind your fücking business? Are you so dumb you don't know what MY OPINION (either right or wrong) means?

3. Seems you want to be unfortunate this evening... Try this shìt one more time and watch me bury you in seconds. Arindin undecided

7 Likes

Re: OAP Toolz And Hubby, Captain Demuren Slay In London by dangotesmummy: 6:36pm On Apr 20, 2017
PapiSmith:

It like you are mad abi? undecided

1. Was it your father that provided my phone, subscription or charger that I can't post what I want?

2. Are you this stupìd that you can't mind your fücking business? Are you so dumb you don't know what MY OPINION (either right or wrong) means?

3. Seems you want to be unfortunate this evening... Try this shìt one more time and watch me bury you in seconds. Arindin undecided

See the retard trying to feel relevant. You're preaching to someone to mind his business while you're having headache monitoring someone else that hasn't given birth

Its you that will shoriburuku because you think you're all that. I'm ready for you because I know your type.

It's your type that will sit down early in the morning and be doing gossip chairman while your mates are going to work.it's you that will know why lagbaja hasn't given birth,why tamedu is at home

At the end of the day when it's time to drop money they'll be giving excuses.oloriburuku okunrin lowase shey.na your type dey lure neighbors children to your house with biscuits to rape them

Hobiiii.mad dog.you should bury your head in shame because you're not a man ,you're a weakling. When they're calling men just say you're a dog that looks human

Sholo stewpeed ni.emi ni mako e logban.eranko jati jati

I'm waiting for you to bury your mother that didn't train you on how to be a man.koni da fun e.omaragba fun eni

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: OAP Toolz And Hubby, Captain Demuren Slay In London by tabithababy(f): 6:47pm On Apr 20, 2017
cheesy cheesy. The comment up there is so funny undecided
Re: OAP Toolz And Hubby, Captain Demuren Slay In London by Nobody: 7:19pm On Apr 20, 2017
dangotesmummy:

See the retard trying to feel relevant. You're preaching to someone to mind his business while you're having headache monitoring someone else that hasn't given birth

Its you that will shoriburuku because you think you're all that. I'm ready for you because I know your type.

It's your type that will sit down early in the morning and be doing gossip chairman while your mates are going to work.it's you that will know why lagbaja hasn't given birth,why tamedu is at home

At the end of the day when it's time to drop money they'll be giving excuses.oloriburuku okunrin lowase shey.na your type dey lure neighbors children to your house with biscuits to rape them

Hobiiii.mad dog.you should bury your head in shame because you're not a man ,you're a weakling. When they're calling men just say you're a dog that looks human

Sholo stewpeed ni.emi ni mako e logban.eranko jati jati

I'm waiting for you to bury your mother that didn't train you on how to be a man.koni da fun e.omaragba fun eni

See as the guy fear. Ordinary threat he don write the whole history of his family within 0.5 seconds.

Your brain should be traded for a basket of chicken feathers grin

9 Likes

Re: OAP Toolz And Hubby, Captain Demuren Slay In London by siie: 7:26pm On Apr 20, 2017
This guy above me no get chill at all.. Meanwhile; dah suit I like cool
Re: OAP Toolz And Hubby, Captain Demuren Slay In London by alBHAGDADI: 8:13pm On Apr 20, 2017
The material Toolz is wearing is what we use to call Apoche aka Apo Chair. She's putting in material used for sofa chairs.
Re: OAP Toolz And Hubby, Captain Demuren Slay In London by Oluwasaeon(m): 9:04pm On Apr 20, 2017
HungerBAD:
Hmmmm.

Somebody please help me put that Jonathan's picture of him licking his lips.
Here boss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OAP Toolz And Hubby, Captain Demuren Slay In London by HungerBAD: 9:05pm On Apr 20, 2017
Oluwasaeon:

Here boss

Thanks Boss.

5 Likes

Re: OAP Toolz And Hubby, Captain Demuren Slay In London by dangotesmummy: 10:24pm On Apr 20, 2017
PapiSmith:

See as the guy fear. Ordinary threat he don write the whole history of his family within 0.5 seconds.

Your brain should be traded for a basket of chicken feathers grin

erankkoooo hobiiiii tongue

E pain am tongue

Oro na dun otalara grin tongue

You sef see as the history of your pathetic like dey stink sotey your people dey help you cry grin tongue

Pepper body hobiii grin tongue

Frustrated pained man hobiii tongue grin

Chairman of weaklings of nl hobii grin tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: OAP Toolz And Hubby, Captain Demuren Slay In London by ellahzy(f): 10:27pm On Apr 20, 2017
how many people did they slay in London tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OAP Toolz And Hubby, Captain Demuren Slay In London by Nobody: 10:30pm On Apr 20, 2017
dangotesmummy:
erankkoooo hobiiiii tongue

E pain am tongue

Oro na dun otalara grin tongue

You sef see as the history of your pathetic like dey stink sotey your people dey help you cry grin tongue

Pepper body hobiii grin tongue

Frustrated pained man hobiii tongue grin

Chairman of weaklings of nl hobii grin tongue

me:

2 Likes

Re: OAP Toolz And Hubby, Captain Demuren Slay In London by dangotesmummy: 10:33pm On Apr 20, 2017
PapiSmith:

me:
yes you. You no get better friend tell you you dey stink. grin

All the thing wey you suppose use as sense, you don use am gossip grin

Buhahaha grin

The Ankara wey you wear make you resemble adult slowpoke grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OAP Toolz And Hubby, Captain Demuren Slay In London by Nobody: 10:40pm On Apr 20, 2017
dangotesmummy:
yes you. You no get better friend tell you you dey stink. grin

All the thing wey you suppose use as sense, you don use am gossip grin

Buhahaha grin

The Ankara wey you wear make you resemble adult slowpoke grin grin

You should stop quoting me, your stupidity is E-borne. You are a lad in an adult vessel. I obviously gave your brain too much credit with the sarcasm never knew your head is filled with oxygen.

7 Likes

Re: OAP Toolz And Hubby, Captain Demuren Slay In London by dangotesmummy: 10:59pm On Apr 20, 2017
PapiSmith:

You should stop quoting me, your stupidity is E-borne. You are a lad in an adult vessel. I obviously gave your brain too much credit with the sarcasm never knew your head is filled with oxygen.
o my God so you're already crying grin

Cry baby playing the victim grin

I'm not sorry to tell you that playing the victim doesn't look good on you grin tongue
Re: OAP Toolz And Hubby, Captain Demuren Slay In London by Nobody: 1:10am On Apr 21, 2017
PapiSmith:

grin grin

oga na so e dey be to argue with woman in real life, e no dey end, especially yoruba woman, just today the bus wey i enter, the woman insult conductor in yoruba from oyinbo to okoko even conductor tire, na edon do, edon do i dey hear for 2 hrs..... just bone am...

this woman go yab you from page one to page 27, if you quote her again... grin grin abeg na man wey get strength and data dey follow woman argue......

but truth be told, about your first comment, she was right

4 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Banky W And Adesua Etomi Set To Hold White Wedding In South Africa / Injured Neymar Hits The Town To Attend Birthday Bash With Crutches In Brazil / Yemi Alade Blasts Her Husband To Be As She Angrily Asked Him If He..............

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.