Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,618 members, 7,813,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

I Feel Like Giving Up Most Times - Annie Idibia Rants About Her Life - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Feel Like Giving Up Most Times - Annie Idibia Rants About Her Life (2088 Views)

Lasisi Elenu Shows Off Pregnant Fiancee, Rants About Her Pregnancy Urges / Adetutu OJ Rants About Her Daughter's Religious Assignments (Pix) / Ankara Gucci Rants About Lekki Flooded Roads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Feel Like Giving Up Most Times - Annie Idibia Rants About Her Life by MrNollyzone: 6:57am On Oct 07, 2017
The wife of top Nigerian music act, Tuface took to IG to pour out her heart on how it has been difficult being a wife, mom and a working woman at the same time. She wrote;

Last 2weeks Has Been So Hectic And Tiring.. Most Times I feel Like Just Giving Up..
Running @beolivehaircollections , Dealing With Staff And Making Sure Things Are Done Correctly.. Being The Actress And Rushing To Location Early In The Morning After Being The Mom And Getting The Kids Ready For School..Getting Home And Being The Wife..Miss So many unreturned Calls..

So Many emails Pending To Read And Reply.. Many Whatapp messages Unopened.. Cooking Late At Night To Make Sure There Is Food When Am Away Filming .. Worst Part Is I Miss My Kids During The Day.. Not Enough Time For My Friends/Family Too

So Many Times I Just Wanna Say Am Tired And Just Give Up.."Can't I just chill at home and just be the wife n mom" My God Is My strength And My Dreams Won't Let Me.. I Have dreams And Just chilling Won't Make It Happen..I Have To Put In The Work .. Every Single Day...
"We Can't Be Friends If You Have Time To Be Bored"
Hey... On The Brighter Side .. Thank God For good Health And Life ..And The Blessings For Being Busy.. My Life Is A Miracle.. MAGICAL..

http://news.nollyzone.com/feel-like-giving-times-annie-idibia-rants-life/
Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3 mynd44

Re: I Feel Like Giving Up Most Times - Annie Idibia Rants About Her Life by TundeHashim(m): 7:02am On Oct 07, 2017
Thank God for her. At least, she's not suicidal. I wonder what she would have done if she were an unemployed mother of five. The youngest is age two while the oldest is age 11. Husband is recently deceased and the few crumbs he left, his impoverished family are scrambling for it. Then she'll understand how tough life is for some. The truth is nothing worthwhile has ever been achieved by anyone without he/her putting on extra effort - extra hard work! As long as she's not broke a cool income is coming from her efforts, then what's our business?

2 Likes

Re: I Feel Like Giving Up Most Times - Annie Idibia Rants About Her Life by divinehand2003(m): 7:03am On Oct 07, 2017
Note even a mention of 2baba In the post. Hmmm, why is that?

1 Like

Re: I Feel Like Giving Up Most Times - Annie Idibia Rants About Her Life by Hashimyussufamao(m): 7:04am On Oct 07, 2017
TundeHashim:
*NA SO BOSS come book space here o
Re: I Feel Like Giving Up Most Times - Annie Idibia Rants About Her Life by JON01: 7:04am On Oct 07, 2017
Those that loves to fry dodo.. Come and fry on this one

2 Likes

Re: I Feel Like Giving Up Most Times - Annie Idibia Rants About Her Life by Papiikush: 7:07am On Oct 07, 2017
Go get a maid you ungrateful bìtch. If your life isn't going smoothly it is definitely because you failed to plan it effectively.

Get a maid to keep your house in order.

Get a PA to keep your social life together.

Get a babysitter to keep your kids in order.

Get a break and plan a vacation with your family.

Bìtch you can just drop dead and give up if you can't do any of these.

6 Likes

Re: I Feel Like Giving Up Most Times - Annie Idibia Rants About Her Life by Tamarapetty(f): 7:15am On Oct 07, 2017
sad *stirs beans*

1 Like

Re: I Feel Like Giving Up Most Times - Annie Idibia Rants About Her Life by NairalandCS(m): 7:21am On Oct 07, 2017
Papiikush:
Go get a maid you ungrateful bìtch. If your life isn't going smoothly it is definitely because you failed to plan it effectively.

Ahaan, Na fight ?

3 Likes

Re: I Feel Like Giving Up Most Times - Annie Idibia Rants About Her Life by lalanice(f): 7:28am On Oct 07, 2017
divinehand2003:
wen she mentioned being a wife, she mentioned 2baba.
Re: I Feel Like Giving Up Most Times - Annie Idibia Rants About Her Life by Coloradvantage(m): 7:29am On Oct 07, 2017
divinehand2003:
she get her own story ooo! why she go put 2baba inside na... she is not a child! time wehnshe d put no body d tell her
Re: I Feel Like Giving Up Most Times - Annie Idibia Rants About Her Life by Florblu(f): 7:36am On Oct 07, 2017
Papiikush:

You no just get joy.

What about shutting up that toilet of yours?

2 Likes

Re: I Feel Like Giving Up Most Times - Annie Idibia Rants About Her Life by Papiikush: 7:38am On Oct 07, 2017
Florblu:

You no just get joy.

What about shutting up that toilet of yours?

I really don't understand why an idiot will just be jumping into my mentions.
Re: I Feel Like Giving Up Most Times - Annie Idibia Rants About Her Life by Evablizin(f): 7:51am On Oct 07, 2017
Papiikush:

Damn,not cool damn it!

You just poured out your hot and delicious opinion,mehn tell her more.

Re: I Feel Like Giving Up Most Times - Annie Idibia Rants About Her Life by Chanchit: 8:04am On Oct 07, 2017
I wonder the locations she goes to, cos I don't see her in films o. Abi wetin make Genevieve or Omotola do

3 Likes

Re: I Feel Like Giving Up Most Times - Annie Idibia Rants About Her Life by Nollyzonenews: 8:16am On Oct 07, 2017
Eazi with her now
Papiikush:

Re: I Feel Like Giving Up Most Times - Annie Idibia Rants About Her Life by TundeHashim(m): 8:24am On Oct 07, 2017
Hashimyussufamao:

*NA SO BOSS come book space here o
lol Baba

1 Like

Re: I Feel Like Giving Up Most Times - Annie Idibia Rants About Her Life by SalamRushdie: 8:27am On Oct 07, 2017
Papiikush:

You made good points ooo but is she owing you money?

1 Like

Re: I Feel Like Giving Up Most Times - Annie Idibia Rants About Her Life by nikkypearl(f): 8:41am On Oct 07, 2017
Papiikush:

grin u woke up on the other side of the bed i guess...
Re: I Feel Like Giving Up Most Times - Annie Idibia Rants About Her Life by crackhouse(m): 9:08am On Oct 07, 2017
And giving 2baba head in the night.
Re: I Feel Like Giving Up Most Times - Annie Idibia Rants About Her Life by muller101(m): 9:28am On Oct 07, 2017
There is a way out woman. Divorce grin
Re: I Feel Like Giving Up Most Times - Annie Idibia Rants About Her Life by Nobody: 9:37am On Oct 07, 2017
whats with all the ranting now

1 Like

Re: I Feel Like Giving Up Most Times - Annie Idibia Rants About Her Life by AkProsper(m): 10:52am On Oct 07, 2017
eeeyyyaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. . . . . . . . . check my signature ⏬⏬⏬⬇️⬇️
Re: I Feel Like Giving Up Most Times - Annie Idibia Rants About Her Life by ellahzy(f): 12:00pm On Oct 07, 2017
all the movies way she dey act e be like say na only startimes dey show am.
Re: I Feel Like Giving Up Most Times - Annie Idibia Rants About Her Life by dacblogger: 12:33pm On Oct 07, 2017
She doesn't lack anything and she is complaining shocked

People can be ungrateful sha...

2 Likes

Re: I Feel Like Giving Up Most Times - Annie Idibia Rants About Her Life by Muzanga(f): 12:53pm On Oct 07, 2017
Papiikush:

i am looking forward to a sensible comment by you someday. I hope it happens Because you are on bitter son of a bitch!
Re: I Feel Like Giving Up Most Times - Annie Idibia Rants About Her Life by NaijaCelebrity: 12:54pm On Oct 07, 2017
Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3 mynd44
Re: I Feel Like Giving Up Most Times - Annie Idibia Rants About Her Life by gssdobi: 2:46pm On Oct 07, 2017
Sorry, It is not that easy. The maid and nannies might end up tuface's latest baby mamas. Okay? So take pity on her.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Like Giving Up Most Times - Annie Idibia Rants About Her Life by jardprinz: 10:45pm On Oct 07, 2017
Papiikush:

biafrod, son of hate

(1) (Reply)

Omg!! Teenager Punches His Own Mother In The Face For Not .... / Braless Demi Rose Flashes Her Nipples In Sheer Crochet Co-ord For Racy Instagram / Injured Neymar Hits The Town To Attend Birthday Bash With Crutches In Brazil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.