Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,377 members, 7,815,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Man Narrates His Horrible Experience With Policemen In Sapele (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Narrates His Horrible Experience With Policemen In Sapele (Photos) (38135 Views)

Heavenly Network Pastor Arrested For Raping 18-Year-Old Girl In Sapele (Photos) / #endsars: Internet Marketer Tells His Horrible Story In The Hands Of Sars (pics) / Young Orphan Breaks Into A Woman's House To Steal In Sapele (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Narrates His Horrible Experience With Policemen In Sapele (Photos) by Idydarling(f): 6:44pm On Apr 20, 2017
Jesus christ!!!
Re: Man Narrates His Horrible Experience With Policemen In Sapele (Photos) by RELAN2446(m): 6:44pm On Apr 20, 2017
Badluck frm birth
Re: Man Narrates His Horrible Experience With Policemen In Sapele (Photos) by 2wizkids(m): 6:44pm On Apr 20, 2017
chai
Re: Man Narrates His Horrible Experience With Policemen In Sapele (Photos) by mmsen: 6:44pm On Apr 20, 2017
Nigerian police are a result of the way in which people in Nigeria are raised.

Stop beating up your children and you will find that the next generation have less hostility for their fellow man.

4 Likes

Re: Man Narrates His Horrible Experience With Policemen In Sapele (Photos) by doctokwus: 6:44pm On Apr 20, 2017
60% of Nigerians have had this kind of nasty encounter with the police and u begin to question why God so cursed u to be black and a Nigerian.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates His Horrible Experience With Policemen In Sapele (Photos) by slytubadth(m): 6:45pm On Apr 20, 2017
This is sickening!

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates His Horrible Experience With Policemen In Sapele (Photos) by SirBlack999(m): 6:45pm On Apr 20, 2017
F**King Idiots.

5 Likes

Re: Man Narrates His Horrible Experience With Policemen In Sapele (Photos) by onegig(m): 6:46pm On Apr 20, 2017
One of the basic things i would be terribly disappointed in the Buhari administration is this police brutality if they don't do anything about it. We voted you guys in to fight for the masses. And almost 2 in 3 Nigerians have had the bad rob of the Nigerian police.

Our police officers are pure thieves weilding guns. I have never seen any more worse than them.

I try to avoid dealing with them as much as possible.

Question is till when would such injustice prevail. To God if i were the president. I would disband the police force from top down and would give an ultimatum to the new ones that a single case of injustice against a Nigerian reported would lead to their dismissal immediately. They are all in on this. From the Area commander to the DPO. It is their word against yours.

Don't this people have conscience? How would you just round people up without allowing them state their case? Every single day a new case of police brutality springs up.

14 Likes

Re: Man Narrates His Horrible Experience With Policemen In Sapele (Photos) by idris4eva(m): 6:46pm On Apr 20, 2017
I just fear anybody in a uniform in dis country
A young guy hustling is tag a yahoo boy once u r using a big phone
But an oloshi driving a range Rover is a good and hard working lady......

May God bless dis country

11 Likes

Re: Man Narrates His Horrible Experience With Policemen In Sapele (Photos) by mamatayour(f): 6:46pm On Apr 20, 2017
Naija police ehn
Re: Man Narrates His Horrible Experience With Policemen In Sapele (Photos) by Osama10(m): 6:46pm On Apr 20, 2017
What a country?
Re: Man Narrates His Horrible Experience With Policemen In Sapele (Photos) by Karlman: 6:46pm On Apr 20, 2017
NEITHER IS ANYONE
Re: Man Narrates His Horrible Experience With Policemen In Sapele (Photos) by AlphaStyles(m): 6:47pm On Apr 20, 2017
abeg who read to the end
Re: Man Narrates His Horrible Experience With Policemen In Sapele (Photos) by 2shur: 6:48pm On Apr 20, 2017
Baba when it comes to sars.
Avoid warri..airport road..okere.
All those side na g boyz.
Na normal thing na.
Wen coti see lapy
Dem go ask for receipt.
E don happen to me na
I sort dem 10 bail.
Dem detain mai lapy.
Buh before dem dit settle down ai don shaply delete notepad wipe off uc browser data.
Na normal thing for warri.
E geh luke last month sk dey wit me
Naao coti do stop and search.
Thank God say e dey my inner tights.
If not ehn na 160k bailing things
If u dey warri
Bir dey waka waka
Dey carry big phone followbbody.
If u wan do.wipe off all chats
Log out from all apps
Carry torch light phone and feel free
Sars for warri na waste.
We need to waste sars
I ha8 them.
So far na 300k dem don collect from me
Ranging from u r a yahoo boy
Lapy no receipt.
Unauthorized possession of laptop
Stolen laptop
Suspected cultist
Yahoo guy
No licence.
Bla bla bla.
I don wise up

12 Likes

Re: Man Narrates His Horrible Experience With Policemen In Sapele (Photos) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Apr 20, 2017
and they said I was insane for writing this.

Top Reasons Why We Hate The Nigerian Police
Re: Man Narrates His Horrible Experience With Policemen In Sapele (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 6:48pm On Apr 20, 2017
I gave up on police long time
Re: Man Narrates His Horrible Experience With Policemen In Sapele (Photos) by SoNature(m): 6:48pm On Apr 20, 2017
askibee:
if u like do anything u want say whatever u still be born breed nija guy.....

I don't support maltreatment and disorder truly but shud we say becos our eye is sick we should remove it? or should we say we are not humans becos general the heart of man is wicked.

if him like mak him no proud we are still proud of pur country,let him go and look fr a country were dey don't harass pple.
u beta thank God say u survive

Ooh, u think u are smart but u are actually stu.pid!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates His Horrible Experience With Policemen In Sapele (Photos) by CEO1(m): 6:48pm On Apr 20, 2017
Re: Man Narrates His Horrible Experience With Policemen In Sapele (Photos) by delishpot: 6:48pm On Apr 20, 2017
That is their way
Re: Man Narrates His Horrible Experience With Policemen In Sapele (Photos) by Trapnews: 6:49pm On Apr 20, 2017
Dem don touch this one small undecided

Re: Man Narrates His Horrible Experience With Policemen In Sapele (Photos) by labking: 6:49pm On Apr 20, 2017
Nigerian Police is the worst and most corrupt institutioni have ever seen in Nigeria. Buhari should look into Nigerian Police and do operation clean the bad egged.
Re: Man Narrates His Horrible Experience With Policemen In Sapele (Photos) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Apr 20, 2017
egunmogaji, this is for you

these animals are our nigerian policemen
Re: Man Narrates His Horrible Experience With Policemen In Sapele (Photos) by CEO1(m): 6:50pm On Apr 20, 2017
Re: Man Narrates His Horrible Experience With Policemen In Sapele (Photos) by Nobody: 6:51pm On Apr 20, 2017
A lot of people aren't proud. i guess the only proud Nigerians are the politicians milking the country dry.

5 Likes

Re: Man Narrates His Horrible Experience With Policemen In Sapele (Photos) by Nobody: 6:51pm On Apr 20, 2017
SoNature:

Ooh, u think u are smart but u are actually stu.pid!

you knw sometimes I just can't help but wonder why pple act d way u do, but seriously dude u need check up and re orientation.
Re: Man Narrates His Horrible Experience With Policemen In Sapele (Photos) by Khd95(m): 6:51pm On Apr 20, 2017
Naso dis devils in black double cross my guy one evening as he coming from his compound,they quicly siezed him by force nd told him he is a yahoo boy

Imagine,just becos he was holding big phone oo,they searched the phone for incriminating materials,none was found,they drove him around for minutes.,at the end,they demanded for money,but he had nothing on me,they eventually dropped him far away frm his home
Re: Man Narrates His Horrible Experience With Policemen In Sapele (Photos) by sikan(m): 6:52pm On Apr 20, 2017
they are just government licence Armed robbers in uniform...... only bribe nd to drink na im dem sabi

4 Likes

Re: Man Narrates His Horrible Experience With Policemen In Sapele (Photos) by obiink: 6:55pm On Apr 20, 2017
This is just sad and disappointing
Re: Man Narrates His Horrible Experience With Policemen In Sapele (Photos) by priscaoge(f): 6:55pm On Apr 20, 2017
That's how one mumu in uniform stopped d taxi man that was taking us home and started harassing him and telling him to "Settle" him. The taxi man refused and he nearly beat him up undecided
Re: Man Narrates His Horrible Experience With Policemen In Sapele (Photos) by dangotesmummy: 6:56pm On Apr 20, 2017
That's how Nigerian police behave.sorry about the unfortunate incidence.Nigerian police are a disgrace to what real policing stands for
Re: Man Narrates His Horrible Experience With Policemen In Sapele (Photos) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Apr 20, 2017
when you allow your leaders to get elected with as little as WAEC certificate with nine F9s or even disappearing Certificates.. why would you not expect to enroll complete illiterates to police the country .. shiooor lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Driver Arrested For Stealing Boss N3.5m Van & Selling It For N450k / Clinton Kalu: Man Wrongfully Imprisoned For 27 Years Speaks / Man Commits Suicide In Abuja By Hanging On A Tree (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.