Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,407 members, 7,819,451 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

Man Narrates His Horrible Experience With Policemen In Sapele (Photos) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Narrates His Horrible Experience With Policemen In Sapele (Photos) (38153 Views)

Heavenly Network Pastor Arrested For Raping 18-Year-Old Girl In Sapele (Photos) / #endsars: Internet Marketer Tells His Horrible Story In The Hands Of Sars (pics) / Young Orphan Breaks Into A Woman's House To Steal In Sapele (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Narrates His Horrible Experience With Policemen In Sapele (Photos) by makers360: 10:28pm On Apr 20, 2017
SARS or what? They are the thief we have he delta state now. Gov Okowa should do something. They now use village police station.

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates His Horrible Experience With Policemen In Sapele (Photos) by xana101: 10:33pm On Apr 20, 2017
Niger police are using the police force and uniform to make money from innocent nigerians. they know our laws are not working so they use that as an advantage to threat us bad. I just had a very bad experience with nigeria police in Ajangbadi. Our govt need to help uss on this

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates His Horrible Experience With Policemen In Sapele (Photos) by summerflame(m): 10:45pm On Apr 20, 2017
adetayo234:

Forget it. If you don't kill then by yourself, nothing will happen to them
Seems like u are a police officer?.. U and those police officers will die a mysterious death in the special name of sango god of thunder

4 Likes

Re: Man Narrates His Horrible Experience With Policemen In Sapele (Photos) by franklynsunny(m): 10:46pm On Apr 20, 2017
I suffered almost same along balyesa to phc road from 1am til 6am
Bail my sef wit 2k later

I was headin to winners otta wen police jokinly greeted me n I returned d greetings BT d police stop with at gun point n called odas to join in,dey took me in ma car to.a police station after winners church from tollgate otta to atan

I was scared of ma life and they said if I want to c 2017,i should behave mysef

Wen I was asked to sit on d floor
I refuse

Dey said I should find a way to transfer 200k to dem after they c my acct balance or else

Somtin bad will happen

I shouted n argued for 3hr n started writhing statement

Wit my I'd card,waybill,work activities

Police called me a yahoo boy,i was frustrated at my age

D last 4k wit me was stolen by dem at gun point since I refuse all dere threat

I was ashame of Nigeria police

NIG police nids overhauling

I pity oda boys or guys dey brought it n took dem to atm to witdraw from 20k to 50k in ma present

I was bittered

4 Likes

Re: Man Narrates His Horrible Experience With Policemen In Sapele (Photos) by Raddie(m): 10:52pm On Apr 20, 2017
like a friend once rightly said na "malu" sure pass for this kind people.
Re: Man Narrates His Horrible Experience With Policemen In Sapele (Photos) by Ahmeduana(m): 11:01pm On Apr 20, 2017
cashboss2017:
God is watching ... they will all die miserably
AMENNN.
Re: Man Narrates His Horrible Experience With Policemen In Sapele (Photos) by Rick9(m): 11:13pm On Apr 20, 2017
Thank God for Social Media
Re: Man Narrates His Horrible Experience With Policemen In Sapele (Photos) by DavidEsq(m): 11:20pm On Apr 20, 2017
Speaking from experience, the police officers in Delta and Edo states are the worst in terms of wickedry, savagery, bribery and killery cry

2 Likes

Re: Man Narrates His Horrible Experience With Policemen In Sapele (Photos) by NLProblemChild(m): 11:29pm On Apr 20, 2017
stpat1:

You are a bastard for saying that. Illiterate fool.
rip to the dead
Re: Man Narrates His Horrible Experience With Policemen In Sapele (Photos) by rampantlover: 11:29pm On Apr 20, 2017
I am proud to be half Ghanaian grin
Re: Man Narrates His Horrible Experience With Policemen In Sapele (Photos) by Mrbigman1(m): 11:32pm On Apr 20, 2017
askibee:
if u like do anything u want say whatever u still be born breed nija guy.....

I don't support maltreatment and disorder truly but shud we say becos our eye is sick we should remove it? or should we say we are not humans becos general the heart of man is wicked.

if him like mak him no proud we are still proud of pur country,let him go and look fr a country were dey don't harass pple.
u beta thank God say u survive

Look at the noonsense u used ur fingers to type.

2 Likes

Re: Man Narrates His Horrible Experience With Policemen In Sapele (Photos) by rampantlover: 11:32pm On Apr 20, 2017
The behaviour of your policemen is the exact behaviour of most Nigerians. I don't know why most of you are surprised. grin grin
Re: Man Narrates His Horrible Experience With Policemen In Sapele (Photos) by Nobody: 11:33pm On Apr 20, 2017
The Law of Seed and Harvest is so real.
Sorry bro.
Re: Man Narrates His Horrible Experience With Policemen In Sapele (Photos) by Nobody: 11:38pm On Apr 20, 2017
Mrbigman1:

Look at the noonsense u used ur fingers to type.
Re: Man Narrates His Horrible Experience With Policemen In Sapele (Photos) by Nobody: 11:43pm On Apr 20, 2017
Na pesin born dis wan too...chai!
askibee:

I don't support maltreatment and disorder truly but shud we say becos our eye is sick we should remove it? or should we say we are not humans becos general the heart of man is wicked.

if him like mak him no proud we are still proud of pur country,let him go and look fr a country were dey don't harass pple.
Re: Man Narrates His Horrible Experience With Policemen In Sapele (Photos) by Abudu2000(m): 11:48pm On Apr 20, 2017
noobody:
Area M idimu policemen are good at this,all they want to know is if you are a yahoo boy,dey wud be forcing you to accept that you do yahoo,so they can ask for money,dey wud threaten you with gun,tell you to unlock you phone by force,
na soo bro, just that i have alot of friends there if not i for done fall in their trap, officers like amura, lucky bello and co, their own work na to find Yahoo boys, someone can not have a browsing phone in peace again in this country oo
Re: Man Narrates His Horrible Experience With Policemen In Sapele (Photos) by Abudu2000(m): 11:51pm On Apr 20, 2017
askibee:

I knw policemen,I knw cid,I knw SARS, I knw sss.
am not happy with wat happen to him I support him full time wat I don't support is him saying he his not proud of his country
common who dos DAT?
you are a big idiot for saying this, may thunder fire the prick that gave birth to a nonetity like you, onye ara!!!
Re: Man Narrates His Horrible Experience With Policemen In Sapele (Photos) by Abudu2000(m): 11:56pm On Apr 20, 2017
Xita:
This has got to stop, if we keep quiet, one day it will be us or our loved ones.... God... Naira land, please let's care measures to address this, should we call for a demonstration? Do the youths have to protest via social media, please come up with something... I am 100% interested, I could give my life to see this stop and I mean it. The way police and these military men handle individuals is to bad, each time I read this kind of stories, I recall how my brother was wickedly murdered. This has to stop, not tomorrow, today! Now!! Today is the tomorrow we were talking about yesterday. I challenge Nairalanders to do something about this!
i agree with you 200% we have to do something or it will be us or our loved ones very soon, this is getting too much, someone cannot walk around in this country anymore?? How can someone hold receipt for his own phone again

Pls seun ,we rely on you to help us out, we appreciate what you are doing with nairalander and we want you to know that we are 100% behind you in any decision you take on this

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates His Horrible Experience With Policemen In Sapele (Photos) by stacyadams: 12:54am On Apr 21, 2017
grin grin they never end up well in life..useless people,,dem full nairaland sef

2 Likes

Re: Man Narrates His Horrible Experience With Policemen In Sapele (Photos) by 0dav2(m): 2:37am On Apr 21, 2017
askibee:

bros use your head talk,even sars jxt slap me this evening @ east west road for jxt making call while i was passing jeje o,i swear those people needs to be quitted in the arrangement of forces
Re: Man Narrates His Horrible Experience With Policemen In Sapele (Photos) by Bollinger(m): 3:43am On Apr 21, 2017
Partnerbiz:
Nigeria police is the most barbaric. What type of people even do that job?

Nigerians. They the type of people who do that. Is this not the same country where burning people in the streets is acceptable? If you can accept that as a people, then you should be able to accept police brutality. It's pure logic.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates His Horrible Experience With Policemen In Sapele (Photos) by Bollinger(m): 3:47am On Apr 21, 2017
askibee:

You are proud of rubbish. You don't have a choice which is why you are proud of that cesspit called Nigeria. I guarantee if you did, you would be singing a different tune. And there are many sane countries where the police are more afraid of their citizens than the citizens are of the police. Germany, Switzerland, believe or not, the U.S, Estonia, Australia, Japan, etc. You know why? Because they know that they work for the public and not the other way around. They are held accountable because their taxes pays for the police to exist. Una too de used to ridiculous thing for Nigeria i swear.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates His Horrible Experience With Policemen In Sapele (Photos) by k9ine(m): 4:48am On Apr 21, 2017
May God bless you.
Annoyingly, most of these devilish acts by the Police will go without justice to the victims because the patrol team, IPO, and DPO are all in cahoot to rob people with state provided resources.
The wickedness happening in Police stations across Nigeria (especially in the southern parts) is unparralled.

Einl:
The Nigerian security services including the police are a reflection of the Nigerian society.

Wicked.

Corrupt.

Cruel.

Illiterate.

Violent.

Poorly trained, if trained at all.

Unaccountable.

Re: Man Narrates His Horrible Experience With Policemen In Sapele (Photos) by cococandy(f): 5:36am On Apr 21, 2017
What a demented set of fools. Isn't it better to suffer racism at the hands of white policemen in their land than for your fellow Black Country police men treating you like shyt in your own country?

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates His Horrible Experience With Policemen In Sapele (Photos) by cococandy(f): 5:38am On Apr 21, 2017
Xita:
This has got to stop, if we keep quiet, one day it will be us or our loved ones.... God... Naira land, please let's care measures to address this, should we call for a demonstration? Do the youths have to protest via social media, please come up with something... I am 100% interested, I could give my life to see this stop and I mean it. The way police and these military men handle individuals is to bad, each time I read this kind of stories, I recall how my brother was wickedly murdered. This has to stop, not tomorrow, today! Now!! Today is the tomorrow we were talking about yesterday. I challenge Nairalanders to do something about this!

2 Likes

Re: Man Narrates His Horrible Experience With Policemen In Sapele (Photos) by Jabioro: 5:49am On Apr 21, 2017
With all these sorry narration Nigeria police will not deem it fit to do proper investigation to stop the reoccurrence of such within the rank and file ..The Authority will kept mute like nothing has happened.. When did it become an offence to own laptop, phone and computer gadget?

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates His Horrible Experience With Policemen In Sapele (Photos) by Bukunming(m): 6:05am On Apr 21, 2017
askibee:

Why is your thinking this shallow? Why would the people who should protect us harm us? Does that happen in developed countries?? Maybe your father is policeman. If you've been harassed by the police before, you'll never be proud to be a Nigerian. Ode.
Re: Man Narrates His Horrible Experience With Policemen In Sapele (Photos) by Bukunming(m): 6:14am On Apr 21, 2017
rampantlover:
The behaviour of your policemen is the exact behaviour of most Nigerians. I don't know why most of you are surprised. grin grin

Please bros, what is your nationality?? State all countries please.
Re: Man Narrates His Horrible Experience With Policemen In Sapele (Photos) by masqot(m): 7:47am On Apr 21, 2017
That treatment is typical of a zoo. Very pathetic why those M in B can't be professional for one day.
Bro, just thank your head. So many had gone; just like that.
Re: Man Narrates His Horrible Experience With Policemen In Sapele (Photos) by Hamature(m): 9:31am On Apr 21, 2017
I had a similar experience this year along Owo/Ikare road in Ondo state. They stopped my car, collected my two phones, searched all through. My only offence, they said was because I had KIK application, they said it was mainly used by yahoo boys, thought they were joking until I was taken to the station and I had to cough out a large amount after being detained for more than 5 hours and being forced to write false statements about myself.
The more reason why I've resolved to get into the Nigerian Army at all cost through this Direct Short Service scheme. I pray it works out. God punish policemen for this country, dem don die.

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates His Horrible Experience With Policemen In Sapele (Photos) by micmaurice: 9:59am On Apr 21, 2017
As much as Nigerian Police force is guilty as charged, it's also a shame that Nigerian Youths have intentionally brought it upon herself. The rate of Internet fraudstars (Yahooboys) in the affected states(Edo and Delta) is alarming. The Police force despite thier unprofessionalism has been trying to curb this menance. Sorry to say, but every insane policeman on the street would blame you for the following reasons. 1. Carrying a laptop and claiming you went for a wedding. It doesn't sound right. 2. A car Charter with all boys.(even army 4 stop U).

Sorry for your experience, innocent youths go through this everyday, we have no one to cry to, cos no one really cares. We pray daily that our paths don't cross.

That apart hope you had a nice stay in delta. Hope you Delta was fun pre-police brutality

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Arrested For Using An Empty Banana Island House To Scam A Porsche Seller / Newborn Twins Are Hanged To Death In Kaida Village, Gwagwalada Abuja / Tunrepin Myles Adedeji: Olamide Son. Singer Shares First Photo With His Newborn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.