Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Russia Supreme Court Shuts Down Jehovah Witness In Russia - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Russia Supreme Court Shuts Down Jehovah Witness In Russia (5573 Views)

A Nairalander Wisdom Nwedene's Outfit To Jehovah's Witnesses Convention In Enugu / Jehovah's Witness Refused Blood Transfusion For His Pregnant Wife Till She Died / "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia Supreme Court Shuts Down Jehovah Witness In Russia by Sibe007(m): 6:07pm On Apr 23, 2017
achorladey:

Oga look elsewhere for your answer? No expect me to answer you oooo. That you know what Awake 1975 Sep 8 p.28 state does not automatically mean you can comprehend what those things are. Shikena!!!

Looks like a cop out...
Re: Russia Supreme Court Shuts Down Jehovah Witness In Russia by donnie(m): 7:34pm On Apr 23, 2017
Ubenedictus:
You dont preach state approved sermons, infact d state wont tell u what to preach, but u have to be a member of a recognised religious group with permission from ur superiors to preach.

My dear, you are not talking to a novice, we know these things. Satan has not changed. He uses those same tactics over and over again.

Meaning only those within the "recognized" group can preach. Meaning the Holy Spirit cannot fill any random man or woman to proclaim Jesus spontaneously.

And these religious groups are "recognized" by the same government right?

Are we not saying the same thing?
Re: Russia Supreme Court Shuts Down Jehovah Witness In Russia by Ubenedictus(m): 8:37pm On Apr 23, 2017
donnie:

My dear, you are not talking to a novice, we know these things. Satan has not changed. He uses those same tactics over and over again.

Meaning only those within the "recognized" group can preach. Meaning the Holy Spirit cannot fill any random man or woman to proclaim Jesus spontaneously.

And these religious groups are "recognized" by the same government right?

Are we not saying the same thing?
I guess you reserve the right to criticise. The law is similar to d one el-rufai wants to pass in his state.

1 Like

Re: Russia Supreme Court Shuts Down Jehovah Witness In Russia by whitestar01(m): 10:02pm On Apr 23, 2017
Ubenedictus:
I am sure if u tell us your church doctrine someone here will also tell u that ur church is deceiving u, does this give the government the right to close your church?
we are talking about the doctrine of Christ which they don't uphold.
Re: Russia Supreme Court Shuts Down Jehovah Witness In Russia by Hairyrapunzel: 12:18am On Apr 24, 2017
achorladey:

You simply cannot comprehend it. Or you can comprehend but still holding the truth in there back. Whatever the case, I advise look elsewhere for your answer. Call ''Awake'' liar billion times na u sabi. That's a magazine some enjoyed on regularly basis and cherish the work put into it on monthly basis to enable it get to it's readers FOC.

But awake supports self defense and you discourage it you want to start lying abi. You said self defense is not good awake says self defense is good you are calling awake a liar then
Re: Russia Supreme Court Shuts Down Jehovah Witness In Russia by Hairyrapunzel: 12:26am On Apr 24, 2017
achorladey:

You simply cannot comprehend it. Or you can comprehend but still holding the truth in there back. Whatever the case, I advise look elsewhere for your answer. Call ''Awake'' liar billion times na u sabi. That's a magazine some enjoyed on regularly basis and cherish the work put into it on monthly basis to enable it get to it's readers FOC.

How are people enjoying reading awake and you calling awake a liar related?
Human beings enjoy reading lies it's called fiction
Re: Russia Supreme Court Shuts Down Jehovah Witness In Russia by achorladey: 12:20pm On Apr 24, 2017
Hairyrapunzel:

How are people enjoying reading awake and you calling awake a liar related?
Human beings enjoy reading lies it's called fiction
Still your own point of view not that of its readers. What you can do: spill your lies about the Awake
What you cannot do: stop its distribution from getting to its readers. May be na fiction, myth, drama, prose, poetry na u sabi ooo.

1 Like

Re: Russia Supreme Court Shuts Down Jehovah Witness In Russia by achorladey: 12:23pm On Apr 24, 2017
Hairyrapunzel:

But awake supports self defense and you discourage it you want to start lying abi. You said self defense is not good awake says self defense is good you are calling awake a liar then
That you cannot comprehend the Awake you cited after drawing your own inference and conclusion na my fault? Ogbeni ma soro si mi lenu joooo. You are not my spokesman.

1 Like

Re: Russia Supreme Court Shuts Down Jehovah Witness In Russia by Ubenedictus(m): 5:13pm On Apr 24, 2017
whitestar01:
we are talking about the doctrine of Christ which they don't uphold.
How does that concern government.
Re: Russia Supreme Court Shuts Down Jehovah Witness In Russia by whitestar01(m): 8:32pm On Apr 24, 2017
Ubenedictus:
How does that concern government.
are you a jw?
Re: Russia Supreme Court Shuts Down Jehovah Witness In Russia by Hairyrapunzel: 8:37pm On Apr 24, 2017
achorladey:

Still your own point of view not that of its readers. What you can do: spill your lies about the Awake
What you cannot do: stop its distribution from getting to its readers. May be na fiction, myth, drama, prose, poetry na u sabi ooo.

But it says you should defend yourself and you say self defence isn't good oga don't try to cover up your lies
Re: Russia Supreme Court Shuts Down Jehovah Witness In Russia by Hairyrapunzel: 8:41pm On Apr 24, 2017
achorladey:

That you cannot comprehend the Awake you cited after drawing your own inference and conclusion na my fault? Ogbeni ma soro si mi lenu joooo. You are not my spokesman.

It is not my own inference or conclusion. Your magazine says self defence is necessary. There is nothing like inference or conclusion it isn't an experiment it is a statement made by your magazine. Like somebody said you are just trying to cop out
Re: Russia Supreme Court Shuts Down Jehovah Witness In Russia by achorladey: 9:53pm On Apr 24, 2017
Hairyrapunzel:

But it says you should defend yourself and you say self defence isn't good oga don't try to cover up your lies
Oga why bother, na u say the magazine dey lie. I no follow you fight about that, u say na fiction, good for you. Even if na prose or poetry, na your cup of ma shai. If you, that picked up a magazine to read, draw inference and conclusion can no longer comprehend it. Tor tor ba komi.

1 Like

Re: Russia Supreme Court Shuts Down Jehovah Witness In Russia by achorladey: 10:02pm On Apr 24, 2017
Hairyrapunzel:

It is not my own inference or conclusion. Your magazine says self defence is necessary. There is nothing like inference or conclusion it isn't an experiment it is a statement made by your magazine. Like somebody said you are just trying to cop out
If you like call am observation and hypothesis, or theory and law, cop in or cop out. Na u sabi. If you can pick up a magazine and you cannot comprehend what it's written in there before you start passing your own comment about it. No be my problem.

1 Like

Re: Russia Supreme Court Shuts Down Jehovah Witness In Russia by Ubenedictus(m): 10:09pm On Apr 24, 2017
whitestar01:
are you a jw?
nope
Re: Russia Supreme Court Shuts Down Jehovah Witness In Russia by Nobody: 1:10am On Apr 25, 2017
whitestar01:
are you a jw?

Brother,
It's not about being a JW. It's so much bigger than that. One doesn't have to be a JW to understand the major implications here.
However, If you read Ubenedictus' threads & comments, it would be clear his denomination.

1 Like

Re: Russia Supreme Court Shuts Down Jehovah Witness In Russia by Freksy(m): 1:33am On Apr 25, 2017
analice107:

Jehovah's Witnesses is not a Christian organization pls.
You are not a Christian by merely professing to be one.

2 Likes

Re: Russia Supreme Court Shuts Down Jehovah Witness In Russia by Hairyrapunzel: 8:16am On Apr 25, 2017
achorladey:

If you like call am observation and hypothesis, or theory and law, cop in or cop out. Na u sabi. If you can pick up a magazine and you cannot comprehend what it's written in there before you start passing your own comment about it. No be my problem.

Oga lie lie. You want to lie to people that you would rather die than defend yourself in a fight or how you hate and dont support wars that is why you don't join military or how you love peace and show love for your non jw neighbour. I will always call you out on these. The era of deceiving people has past. Shame no let you agree say you will defend yourself when the need arises. when your publication says so. LIAR liar. #Hypocrite

You don't hate wars and you ain't pacifists Infact you love wars cos it fuels your delusion that the end is near and your armageddon will soon come

"True Christians love peace. They stay completely neutral in the world's military, political, and ethnic conflicts. But, strictly speaking, they are not pacifists. Why? Because they welcome God's war that will finally enforce his will on earth-a war that will settle the great issue of universal sovereignty and rid the earth of all enemies of peace once and for all." Awake! 1997 May 8 p.23
"They are not against war between the nations, and they do not interfere with the war efforts of the nations nor with anyone who can conscientiously join in such efforts. They fight only when God commands them to do so, because then it is theocratic warfare.
Were Jehovah’s witnesses today to claim to be pacifists, it would mean for them to denounce all the pre-Christian witnesses of Jehovah who took up arms to uphold Jehovah’s universal sovereignty and his theocratic nation of Israel. But this denunciation we cannot make. Jesus Christ never did so, and he is Jehovah’s greatest witness, who has earned the title “The faithful and true witness”. (Rev. 3:14) Jehovah himself is no pacifist. Neither are his witnesses such, although they are conscientious objectors." Watchtower 1951 Feb 1 p.70 Why Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Not Pacifists

How will you reconcile your so called love for non jehovah witnesses when you want them to all die at armaggedon so you will start kissing pandas in your so called paradise. Oga no dey lie again. Your religion is full of absurdities normal human beings will see as absurd. Stop covering up your extreme beliefs.
Re: Russia Supreme Court Shuts Down Jehovah Witness In Russia by achorladey: 10:26am On Apr 25, 2017
Hairyrapunzel:

Oga lie lie. You want to lie to people that you would rather die than defend yourself in a fight or how you hate and dont support wars that is why you don't join military or how you love peace and show love for your non jw neighbour. I will always call you out on these. The era of deceiving people has past. Shame no let you agree say you will defend yourself when the need arises. when your publication says so. LIAR liar. #Hypocrite

You don't hate wars and you ain't pacifists Infact you love wars cos it fuels your delusion that the end is near and your armageddon will soon come

"True Christians love peace. They stay completely neutral in the world's military, political, and ethnic conflicts. But, strictly speaking, they are not pacifists. Why? Because they welcome God's war that will finally enforce his will on earth-a war that will settle the great issue of universal sovereignty and rid the earth of all enemies of peace once and for all." Awake! 1997 May 8 p.23
"They are not against war between the nations, and they do not interfere with the war efforts of the nations nor with anyone who can conscientiously join in such efforts. They fight only when God commands them to do so, because then it is theocratic warfare.
Were Jehovah’s witnesses today to claim to be pacifists, it would mean for them to denounce all the pre-Christian witnesses of Jehovah who took up arms to uphold Jehovah’s universal sovereignty and his theocratic nation of Israel. But this denunciation we cannot make. Jesus Christ never did so, and he is Jehovah’s greatest witness, who has earned the title “The faithful and true witness”. (Rev. 3:14) Jehovah himself is no pacifist. Neither are his witnesses such, although they are conscientious objectors." Watchtower 1951 Feb 1 p.70 Why Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Not Pacifists

How will you reconcile your so called love for non jehovah witnesses when you want them to all die at armaggedon so you will start kissing pandas in your so called paradise. Oga no dey lie again. Your religion is full of absurdities normal human beings will see as absurd. Stop covering up your extreme beliefs.
Chai, more grease to you fingers, type more. An ardent reader of magazines he tagged ''Liars''(fiction etc). That's the irony of it all. Can a fellow who can cite the Watchtower and Awake these much not be an ardent reader? Keep it up. While in school we all know how to read very well but when it comes to comprehension that's why majority fail English language in Jambs and major exams. Work more on that aspect. Well done!!!!!
READ AND LEARN
Finally, when people can't comprehend things just like Hairyrapunzel, such people call it ''absurdities'' John 6:48-69. Please read and learn the difference between reading and comprehension, difference between listening and comprehension. The key resemblance between Hairyrapunzel and the Jews is, they quickly passed their own comments about what they have just read or heard as '' shocking'' or ''absurd''and left. EVEN NORMAL HUMAN BEINGS NOT AS PERFECT AS JESUS said JESUS WORDS WERE ABSURD.(John 6:60,66) Oya so titun miiran ka gbo oooo. What helped the disciples on the otherhand? Read the bible verse cited above just maybe you can discern. Hint: Read Luke 8:18.

1 Like

Re: Russia Supreme Court Shuts Down Jehovah Witness In Russia by achorladey: 10:37am On Apr 25, 2017
Hairyrapunzel:

READ AND LEARN
Let me bring a little bit of sport into these.
Fabregas said: '' Eden Hazard must be selfish to become World best''. He further said, ''that is the main difference between him and Messi''.
Antonio Conte said: '' I hate selfish players and I will never advise the club to buy a selfish player.
Do you think Antonio Conte a new student of English language fully understand what Fabregas said? Can this not easily lead to conflict between player and coach/manager?
Oga I insist, that you can read and cite the Watchtower and Awake does not automatically mean you can comprehend all that is written in there.

1 Like

Re: Russia Supreme Court Shuts Down Jehovah Witness In Russia by Hairyrapunzel: 4:28pm On Apr 25, 2017
achorladey:

READ AND LEARN
Let me bring a little bit of sport into these.
Fabregas said: '' Eden Hazard must be selfish to become World best''. He further said, ''that is the main difference between him and Messi''.
Antonio Conte said: '' I hate selfish players and I will never advise the club to buy a selfish player.
Do you think Antonio Conte a new student of English language fully understand what Fabregas said? Can this not easily lead to conflict between player and coach/manager?
Oga I insist, that you can read and cite the Watchtower and Awake does not automatically mean you can comprehend all that is written in there.

OK anything you people write in your articles now mean the opposite eya. I know it's painful to see that your organisation supports self defence which you say don't. that they would rather die than defend themselves and to see that they are lovers of war. You cant fool people anymore oga. Jw LIAR liar
Re: Russia Supreme Court Shuts Down Jehovah Witness In Russia by Hairyrapunzel: 4:34pm On Apr 25, 2017
achorladey:

Chai, more grease to you fingers, type more. An ardent reader of magazines he tagged ''Liars''(fiction etc). That's the irony of it all. Can a fellow who can cite the Watchtower and Awake these much not be an ardent reader? Keep it up. While in school we all know how to read very well but when it comes to comprehension that's why majority fail English language in Jambs and major exams. Work more on that aspect. Well done!!!!!
READ AND LEARN
Finally, when people can't comprehend things just like Hairyrapunzel, people call it ''absurdities'' John 6:48-69. Please read and learn the difference between reading and comprehension, difference between listening and comprehension. The key resemblance between Hairyrapunzel and the Jews is, they quickly passed their own comments about what they have just read or heard as '' shocking'' or ''absurd''and left. EVEN NORMAL HUMAN BEINGS NOT AS PERFECT AS JESUS said JESUS WORDS WERE ABSURD.(John 6:60,66) Oya so titun miiran ka gbo oooo. What helped the disciples on the otherhand? Read the bible verse cited above just maybe you can discern. Hint: Read Luke 8:18.

Dont try to justify the fact that you love wars even though you don't participate in them. You can give a blow for a blow. You are now calling Jesus and his disciples. Your jehovah is a God of war and he ain't a pacifist so witnesses ain't pacifists oga I know how it feels. You cant lie to people. Those paragraphs came out from your magazines don't try to cover up.

1 Like

Re: Russia Supreme Court Shuts Down Jehovah Witness In Russia by Ubenedictus(m): 7:10pm On Apr 25, 2017
MZLady39:

Brother,
It's not about being a JW. It's so much bigger than that. One doesn't have to be a JW to understand the major implications here.
However, If you read Ubenedictus' threads & comments, it would be clear his denomination.

na wah, how can someone mistake my beliefs which i happily publicise?
Re: Russia Supreme Court Shuts Down Jehovah Witness In Russia by achorladey: 7:22pm On Apr 25, 2017
Hairyrapunzel:

OK anything you people write in your articles now mean the opposite eya. I know it's painful to see that your organisation supports self defence which you say don't. that they would rather die than defend themselves and to see that they are lovers of war. You cant fool people anymore oga. Jw LIAR liar
I owe you no explanation on that material cited and don't feel pained about it. You chose to bring up a material and you cannot even comprehend what you cited before drawing conclusions. Good for you.

1 Like

Re: Russia Supreme Court Shuts Down Jehovah Witness In Russia by achorladey: 7:27pm On Apr 25, 2017
Hairyrapunzel:

Dont try to justify the fact that you love wars even though you don't participate in them. You can give a blow for a blow. You are now calling Jesus and his disciples. Your jehovah is a God of war and he ain't a pacifist so witnesses ain't pacifists oga I know how it feels. You cant lie to people. Those paragraphs came out from your magazines don't try to cover up.
Read, comprehend and learn should be your new watchword.

1 Like

Re: Russia Supreme Court Shuts Down Jehovah Witness In Russia by Hairyrapunzel: 10:06pm On Apr 25, 2017
achorladey:

Read, comprehend and learn should be your new watchword.

Lol. Come and lie on this platform again
Re: Russia Supreme Court Shuts Down Jehovah Witness In Russia by Hairyrapunzel: 10:08pm On Apr 25, 2017
achorladey:

I owe you no explanation on that material cited and don't feel pained about it. You chose to bring up a material and you cannot even comprehend what you cited before drawing conclusions. Good for you.

I cannot comprehend that you people are not pacifists lol oga even you cannot comprehend your own publications lol
Re: Russia Supreme Court Shuts Down Jehovah Witness In Russia by Nobody: 10:50pm On Apr 25, 2017
Ubenedictus:
na wah, how can someone mistake my beliefs which i happily publicise?

That's what I'm wondering undecided
Perhaps he just wasn't familiar with your posts.
Re: Russia Supreme Court Shuts Down Jehovah Witness In Russia by achorladey: 11:02pm On Apr 25, 2017
Hairyrapunzel:

I cannot comprehend that you people are not pacifists lol oga even you cannot comprehend your own publications lol
For your mind bah? If I hear say you no fit comprehend wetin you yourself cite come draw conclusions. Na your wahala be that ooooo.

1 Like

Re: Russia Supreme Court Shuts Down Jehovah Witness In Russia by achorladey: 11:23pm On Apr 25, 2017
Hairyrapunzel:

Lol. Come and lie on this platform again
Na me cite the publication. See me see Hairy ooooo. You cite publication (Awake), you tagged the publication ''liar''. Why cite the publication in the first place when you no sey you no fit comprehend am. Oga if nothing dey to talk again, abeg rest your case. Make I ask, na you get the platform? make I know my boundary sharperly.

2 Likes

Re: Russia Supreme Court Shuts Down Jehovah Witness In Russia by Hairyrapunzel: 1:04am On Apr 26, 2017
achorladey:

Na me cite the publication. See me see Hairy ooooo. You cite publication (Awake), you tagged the publication ''liar''. Why cite the publication in the first place when you no sey you no fit comprehend am. Oga if nothing dey to talk again, abeg rest your case. Make I ask, na you get the platform? make I know my boundary sharperly.

You are a liar dey form say jw na pacifist and they don't defend themselves. You people and black and white thinking if you join army you must go to war if you say the national pledge that means you are worshiping other gods. a country cannot defend itself from invaders they should just agree to get killed oga your organization support and love wars but don't join the army, your organization supports self defense. Always saying Loyalty to a nation is the same as worshipping the nation. Say another one then you see I have more of your publications which are exactly opposite
Re: Russia Supreme Court Shuts Down Jehovah Witness In Russia by Hairyrapunzel: 1:11am On Apr 26, 2017
achorladey:

For your mind bah? If I hear say you no fit comprehend wetin you yourself cite come draw conclusions. Na your wahala be that ooooo.

Oga no dey try hide the fact that your organization doesn't regard members and their Jehovah as pacifist be hiding under you can't comprehend cos shame wants to kill you
You will kill children you will shun people it's you that will still wish they kill billions of non jw so you will live forever. After saying you are pacifist and you don't support self defense Russian government still says you are an extremist group

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Do You Believe In Reincarnation? / You Can't Lose Your Salvation / ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Everyone On Earth Will See JESUS At The Last Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.