Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,979 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Ignite Your Day! “keep Your Dream” [boost Reloaded] - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Ignite Your Day! “keep Your Dream” [boost Reloaded] (405 Views)

The Day I Died (reloaded) / Must Read Story: Home Alone Reloaded / Ignite Your Day! I Thus Implore You To Read This ” Football And Life “ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ignite Your Day! “keep Your Dream” [boost Reloaded] by NelsonUgep: 7:16pm On Apr 20, 2017
Source: http://www.talksleak.com/ignite-your-day-keep-your-dream-boost-reloaded/
“Keep Your Dream” Do you remember how you felt when you were turned down during an audition?

Or more recently when that job application didn’t work out?

We’ve all faced rejection at some point, and the hurt is the same, just like a fresh wound in the heart. Rejection has and will always be a part of life and fortunately you can control the outcome of this condition. I crave your indulgence to listen to this fine experience entitled:

KEEP YOUR DREAM.

My name is Monty Roberts, the son of an itinerant horse trainer who would go from stable to stable, race track to race track, farm to farm and ranch to ranch, training horses. As a result, my high school career was continually interrupted. When i was a senior, i was asked to write a term paper about what i wanted to be and do when i grew up.

“That night i wrote a seven-page paper describing my goal of someday owning a horse ranch. I wrote about this dream in great details and i even drew a diagram of a 200-acre ranch, showing the location of all the buildings, the stables and the track. I also drew a detailed floor plan for a 4,000-square-foot house that would sit on a 200-acre dream ranch. Visit site to read more

(1) (Reply)

Flesh And Blood / What's Going On? (a Short Story) / Letter To The Unemployed From Anothernigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.