Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,592 members, 7,820,130 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Mother In Minna Abandons Children On A Train To Kaduna Over El-Rufai's Free Food - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Mother In Minna Abandons Children On A Train To Kaduna Over El-Rufai's Free Food (24492 Views)

Kaduna-Bound Train Breaks Down As Passengers Trek 1000 Meters Via Bush To Kaduna / Convoy Of Borno King Heading To Kaduna For Durbar Involved In Accident (Graphic) / Nigerians Caught Hiding Under Moving Train To Germany (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Mother In Minna Abandons Children On A Train To Kaduna Over El-Rufai's Free Food by glossy6(f): 7:55am On Apr 21, 2017
ChetaNwaeze:
I can read some of my Igbo brothers denigrating this woman, busy calling her abooki and all sort. But we Igbos should stop being two faced hypocrite. We all know that there is suffering in the land but the suffering in Igboland is extraordinary.

I remember when the Governor of my State, Anambra; Goveronor Willie Obiano was sharing ten naira bread. We Igbos were fighting and tearing at each other because of ten naira bread. We killed ourselves because of ten naira bread in Igboland. The suffering in Igboland is enormous.

shatap there!
Are you Igbo? When last was bread sold for ten naira?

Don't tell me that you forgot your drug again ooh.

Which Igboland you see suffering?

2 Likes

Re: Mother In Minna Abandons Children On A Train To Kaduna Over El-Rufai's Free Food by ginggerxy: 8:36am On Apr 21, 2017
ChetaNwaeze:
I can read some of my Igbo brothers denigrating this woman, busy calling her abooki and all sort. But we Igbos should stop being two faced hypocrite. We all know that there is suffering in the land but the suffering in Igboland is extraordinary.

I remember when the Governor of my State, Anambra; Goveronor Willie Obiano was sharing ten naira bread. We Igbos were fighting and tearing at each other because of ten naira bread. We killed ourselves because of ten naira bread in Igboland. The suffering in Igboland is enormous.
this is what an afonja is known for 'cowardice '. Be bold enough to use your afonjalized names and not hiding under an Igbo name Mr ola-ni-yi.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fallen NNPC Truck Crushes Abia Motorist To Death(photo) / Airports Authority Increases Access Gate Charge / Soldier, Others Killed In Fatal Accident Involving 19 Vehicles In Abuja. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.