Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,533 members, 7,958,637 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:17 PM

Any Car Dealer Or Someone In N/l Who Can Accept Installmental Payment? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Any Car Dealer Or Someone In N/l Who Can Accept Installmental Payment? (1259 Views)

Learn The Secrets - Buy Any Car At Auction Price From The U.S (With Pictures) / Must Read For Anybody Planning to Buy any Car Now / ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Car Dealer Or Someone In N/l Who Can Accept Installmental Payment? by chikeorji123(m): 1:30am On Jan 04, 2010
I want a car of which l want to finance through installmental payment.
l don"t know if there will be someone or car dealer who can grant me the offer

Regards
Re: Any Car Dealer Or Someone In N/l Who Can Accept Installmental Payment? by KunleA2(m): 2:31am On Jan 04, 2010
chikeorji123:

I want a car of which l want to finance through installmental payment.
l don"t know if there will be someone or car dealer who can grant me the offer

Regards

Although i can help you but i think you should have been more specific about the type of car you are looking to finance or your budget range and available down payment. Also dont fail to mention what you can pay monthly. it is easier for someone trying to help you know have a grasp of the issue cos a used car can be from N700k to N10m.

Good luck in your search.
Re: Any Car Dealer Or Someone In N/l Who Can Accept Installmental Payment? by buzeebee(m): 12:25pm On Jan 04, 2010
mr kunle if u are online i will like to know ur instalment procedure , if 4 instance , am having 300k deposit and need a car of 800k with monthly intsalmental payment of 50k
Re: Any Car Dealer Or Someone In N/l Who Can Accept Installmental Payment? by dremaster(m): 3:08pm On Jan 04, 2010
smiley @kunle-a i think i need your services too you can reach me @ dreogunbunmi@yahoo.com or 08023206517
Re: Any Car Dealer Or Someone In N/l Who Can Accept Installmental Payment? by KunleA2(m): 7:02pm On Jan 04, 2010
buzee bee:

mr kunle if u are online i will like to know your instalment procedure , if 4 instance , am having 300k deposit and need a car of 800k with monthly intsalmental payment of 50k

dremaster:

smiley @kunle-a i think i need your services too you can reach me @ dreogunbunmi@yahoo.com or 08023206517

Just contacted the person i know who does the installment payment. Unfortunately, he no longer do it. He complained of too many people not paying up.

Sorry, i wish i could hep further.
Re: Any Car Dealer Or Someone In N/l Who Can Accept Installmental Payment? by nyrol(m): 9:24pm On Jan 04, 2010
Hello Poster, we can be of help if only we know you really need. Be specific, lets know the car you want so that we can give you our quotation and conditions. We are a reputeable auto company with partners in the US and Europe. We are here to help you meet your need, get in touch. nyrol1@yahoo.com, 08033728486: 08091917164:
Re: Any Car Dealer Or Someone In N/l Who Can Accept Installmental Payment? by bodsibobo(m): 2:23pm On Jan 06, 2010
@nyrol1

I just sent you a mail. Please reply. Thanks
Re: Any Car Dealer Or Someone In N/l Who Can Accept Installmental Payment? by chikeorji123(m): 3:01am On Jan 10, 2010
@nyrol
l send you a mail.please reply
Re: Any Car Dealer Or Someone In N/l Who Can Accept Installmental Payment? by charlesnwu: 10:33am On Sep 06, 2011
Hello People,

Please I need a honda halla of about 300-350k auto transmission with AC(compulsory) and will like to pay installmentally. Anyone who can assist should please contact me on 08034126198 or rockcharlie2003@yahoo.com.

Regards
Re: Any Car Dealer Or Someone In N/l Who Can Accept Installmental Payment? by jodeci(m): 12:40pm On Sep 06, 2011
xwele k2oiops ewi p iow[q q]0 diq ]q \
Re: Any Car Dealer Or Someone In N/l Who Can Accept Installmental Payment? by icme: 1:42pm On Sep 06, 2011
Call me I can help you. 08069149942
I have two cars we can agree on that for.
Re: Any Car Dealer Or Someone In N/l Who Can Accept Installmental Payment? by jodeci(m): 1:47pm On Sep 06, 2011
I need a car of between 2.2 to 2.6m,I will pay 1.5m as first payment and pay the remaining in two installments.My salary will conveniently carry that.I would have gone to the banks,but the banks want a minimum tenor of 1 yr and i am not ready to be indepted for that long.

If any car dealer/Nlder is interested in the deal with me,kondly contact me on sicero_tosi@yahoo.com and come up with his or her conditions.From there we can discuss further.
Re: Any Car Dealer Or Someone In N/l Who Can Accept Installmental Payment? by icme: 2:06pm On Sep 06, 2011
if you are interested in getting a car of N1.2m, N2.5m and also another set for N3.3m and N4.4m call me on 08069149942m
Re: Any Car Dealer Or Someone In N/l Who Can Accept Installmental Payment? by jodeci(m): 2:10pm On Sep 06, 2011
icme:

if you are interested in getting a car of N1.2m, N2.5m and also another set for N3.3m and N4.4m call me on 08069149942m

Give an email address,i cant call u from my current location. Then we can talk better.
Re: Any Car Dealer Or Someone In N/l Who Can Accept Installmental Payment? by icme: 2:13pm On Sep 06, 2011
Sent you an email.
But mine is ola.icme@yahoo.com
Re: Any Car Dealer Or Someone In N/l Who Can Accept Installmental Payment? by jodeci(m): 2:21pm On Sep 06, 2011
icme:

Sent you an email.
But mine is ola.icme@yahoo.com
sent u a mail from my official e-mail account.
Re: Any Car Dealer Or Someone In N/l Who Can Accept Installmental Payment? by wealth123: 10:59pm On Sep 06, 2011
i have a school and need a Toyota Bus (Edegbe or used Hummer) must have AC. Ready to pay N700k and spread the rest by mutual agreement.

We can give post dated cheques. This is a school with integrity and you will come and see for yourself. The banks are charging too much fees.

Alternatively, if you have a new CHINESE BUS THOSE THAT USE TOYOTA PARTS WE CAN TALK ON THE ABOVE ARRANGEMENT.
Re: Any Car Dealer Or Someone In N/l Who Can Accept Installmental Payment? by shawonlese: 4:54am On Sep 07, 2011
wealth123:

i have a school and need a Toyota Bus (Edegbe or used Hummer) must have AC. Ready to pay N700k and spread the rest by mutual agreement.

We can give post dated cheques. This is a school with integrity and you will come and see for yourself. The banks are charging too much fees.

Alternatively, if you have a new CHINESE BUS THOSE THAT USE TOYOTA PARTS WE CAN TALK ON THE ABOVE ARRANGEMENT.

Wealth123, if you are interested in one of these, I could get you a financing deal. Bus price is 4.2m.

Re: Any Car Dealer Or Someone In N/l Who Can Accept Installmental Payment? by wealth123: 3:44pm On Sep 07, 2011
Thanks my brother. Are these buses in Nigeria?
After paying N1m how many years can i spread the balance.
I think the price is on the high side for me.
My budget is N2.5m.

If i can get a neat fully AC Edegbe type HIACE or Company Used HUMMER Toyota with AC i can buy.

(1) (Reply)

Sold ! Very Clean Registered '99/'00 Nissan Altima Gxe - N620k / SOLD!SOLD! Reg 2006 Nissan Maxima 4sale @ Giveaway Price N950k Banix 017383301 / Clean Registered 2000 Model Mitsubishi Montero Limited For N1.3m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.