Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,750 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

Share Registration Problems Here - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Share Registration Problems Here (10364 Views)

Resolved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Registration Problems Here by Nobody: 2:26pm On Apr 25, 2017
kaymart:

lol.......found me??......lol funny u....

na so I see thing o but gradually getting over it though.
I wish us the best
That Kaduna no fresh nah, reason am bruh... I just hope what they say about pple getting their 2nd choices mostly is true...
Re: Share Registration Problems Here by kaymart: 2:46pm On Apr 25, 2017
yemimajid:
That Kaduna no fresh nah, reason am bruh... I just hope what they say about pple getting their 2nd choices mostly is true...
I sincerely hope so
Re: Share Registration Problems Here by Kutipete: 4:16am On Apr 26, 2017
Please help i am having issues with remita payment in the bank.do the pin get expired after a day.i am trying again for the 2nd time.
Re: Share Registration Problems Here by GhettoG1(m): 5:20am On Apr 26, 2017
basadey:
If you have tried it and it doesn't work , try it with another email. once u receive your link, click on it and create your account.

Please i need urgent reply,already paid 3kplus during the registration. Now that I'm through and wants to print my green card it's now asking me to make another payment before i can print, please what's that. And in d payment status it's already successful and approved. Thanks
Re: Share Registration Problems Here by basadey(m): 6:57am On Apr 26, 2017
Kutipete:
Please help i am having issues with remita payment in the bank.do the pin get expired after a day.i am trying again for the 2nd time.
Not at all...you can pay anytime. in case you forget it, check your email to recopy .
Re: Share Registration Problems Here by basadey(m): 7:02am On Apr 26, 2017
GhettoG1:

Please i need urgent reply,already paid 3kplus during the registration. Now that I'm through and wants to print my green card it's now asking me to make another payment before i can print, please what's that. And in d payment status it's already successful and approved. Thanks
Thousands of people are paying at the same time, it will be in form of queue. wait for a while for your pin to be activated. keep checking your dashboard
Re: Share Registration Problems Here by Next2Bezee(m): 8:11am On Apr 26, 2017
You have not been evaluated yet. Ensure documents uploaded are complete

Been seeing this since i registered on Sunday (Foreign student registration)
Re: Share Registration Problems Here by Gewezzy1(f): 8:15am On Apr 26, 2017
mistake on my mobile number what do I do?
Re: Share Registration Problems Here by Janedera(f): 11:06am On Apr 26, 2017
Please help.. I made payment for call up letter in the bank since monday.. I hace also gotten notification about the payment.. But i can't still print my green card till now.. it keeps writing go and make payment.. Whats d p cos am getting tired of the whole thing.. in the payment status i ve been seen no request order..
Re: Share Registration Problems Here by Nobody: 11:27am On Apr 26, 2017
Janedera:
Please help.. I made payment for call up letter in the bank since monday.. I hace also gotten notification about the payment.. But i can't still print my green card till now.. it keeps writing go and make payment.. Whats d p cos am getting tired of the whole thing.. in the payment status i ve been seen no request order..

I am currently having the same issue here.
Re: Share Registration Problems Here by GhettoG1(m): 11:32am On Apr 26, 2017
basadey:
Thousands of people are paying at the same time, it will be in form of queue. wait for a while for your pin to be activated. keep checking your dashboard

Thanks bro I really appreciate, but i av made d payment since Saturday nd wen i check the payment status it signifies successful (Used). So bro i take God brg enlighten me more on that cos I'm just worried.
Re: Share Registration Problems Here by Nobody: 12:51pm On Apr 26, 2017
Chinboli:
Good Morning Everyone,

The name was successfully uploaded on the NYSC site as shown in the first picture below.

But when I tried to begin with the registration, I got this error message.

"No details found. Please, confirm that your details are correct. Ensure your school provided correct details."

All details entered by me are correct.

I have sent been able to sent a mail to NYSC Support email and also Sidmach Support Email but no response. All the phone lines seems to be switched off

Please can anyone be of help.

Chinboli add a full stop in front of your matric number and register, I see a full stop in your senate approved matric number.
Re: Share Registration Problems Here by kendallas: 3:18pm On Apr 26, 2017
My name is OGHENEOVO KENNETH OMAMURUEMU a student from Enugu state university of science and technology with matriculation number:esut/2008/93930. My issue is that my name was sent to nysc portal 2015 batch B, wish I confirmed through d portal my other details were okay but my JAMB registration number was showing not valid that I can't register. So I applied for JAMB number regularization, I went to my school for remobilization but was asked to access the Senate list where my name appeared being nysc 2015 batch B Senate list but on entering the nysc portal I can't find any option wish is in line with my problem. Please I need to know what to do.
Thanks
Re: Share Registration Problems Here by Martin042: 3:20pm On Apr 26, 2017
basadey:
Network issue....You should have waited...
am having the same problem since Monday. Up till now it refuses to show up. Wat will I do
Re: Share Registration Problems Here by basadey(m): 3:37am On Apr 27, 2017
Martin042:
am having the same problem since Monday. Up till now it refuses to show up. Wat will I do
The problem comes from the...they know what they are doing. Let wait and see what will happen next
Re: Share Registration Problems Here by basadey(m): 3:41am On Apr 27, 2017
kendallas:

My name is OGHENEOVO KENNETH OMAMURUEMU a student from Enugu state university of science and technology with matriculation number:esut/2008/93930. My issue is that my name was sent to nysc portal 2015 batch B, wish I confirmed through d portal my other details were okay but my JAMB registration number was showing not valid that I can't register. So I applied for JAMB number regularization, I went to my school for remobilization but was asked to access the Senate list where my name appeared being nysc 2015 batch B Senate list but on entering the nysc portal I can't find any option wish is in line with my problem. Please I need to know what to do.
Thanks

After applying for jamb regularization, you should go to where your senate list was pasted in school and submit the new jamb pin and make sure they change the old jamb pin to new jamb pin and upload it. that's all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Registration Problems Here by basadey(m): 3:46am On Apr 27, 2017
GhettoG1:

Thanks bro I really appreciate, but i av made d payment since Saturday nd wen i check the payment status it signifies successful (Used). So bro i take God brg enlighten me more on that cos I'm just worried.
It is network. that is why states of deployment are not showing, they wants people to wait for a while so that they can quickly get solution to Green Card problems. since you got a successful payment, you gat no problem bro, they are seriously working on it
Re: Share Registration Problems Here by tosins(m): 5:36am On Apr 27, 2017
I have generated my rr number bf4, so I latter make payment tru Internet banking on Monday, since then I have not been able to print my green card after checking payment status it says fail ( invalid user authentication) pls guys what could be the problem
Re: Share Registration Problems Here by GhettoG1(m): 9:26am On Apr 27, 2017
basadey:
It is network. that is why states of deployment are not showing, they wants people to wait for a while so that they can quickly get solution to Green Card problems. since you got a successful payment, you gat no problem bro, they are seriously working on it

Bigger u bro, may everything good always comes ur way. Have later printed d green card, buh I'm still worried bout d wrong state of origin, am i sure gonna see it resolve in Camp or dere z other way... Ain't wanna go thru shii abeg.
Re: Share Registration Problems Here by Nobody: 10:46am On Apr 27, 2017
Payment status- successful (not used). Still can't print the green card. undecided
Re: Share Registration Problems Here by GhettoG1(m): 11:15am On Apr 27, 2017
smackimorn:
Payment status- successful (not used). Still can't print the green card. undecided

Had same issue days back but it's been resolved. Try clicking on the query nd it will change to used. Just chill before you print ur green card like a day cos dere re numerous ppl registering and it will b lined up.
Re: Share Registration Problems Here by Nobody: 11:32am On Apr 27, 2017
GhettoG1:

Had same issue days back but it's been resolved. Try clicking on the query nd it will change to used. Just chill before you print ur green card like a day cos dere re numerous ppl registering and it will b lined up.

I just did it now and my details came up unlike the previous days that I've been clicking query, and it changed to used. So how long before I get the green card, still shows make payment. Thank you
Re: Share Registration Problems Here by GhettoG1(m): 6:41pm On Apr 27, 2017
smackimorn:

I just did it now and my details came up unlike the previous days that I've been clicking query, and it changed to used. So how long before I get the green card, still shows make payment. Thank you

Yes it's normal it shows no payment, but since it's changed to used. You gonna see it print may b at midnight or early tomaro a.m.
Re: Share Registration Problems Here by GhettoG1(m): 11:28pm On Apr 27, 2017
smackimorn:

Try to print it now or tomaro morning
Re: Share Registration Problems Here by Nobody: 12:12am On Apr 28, 2017
GhettoG1:

Try to print it now or tomaro morning

Thanks man. It worked! grin
Re: Share Registration Problems Here by GhettoG1(m): 2:33pm On Apr 28, 2017
smackimorn:

Thanks man. It worked! grin

U re wlc... jah bless
Re: Share Registration Problems Here by iamsea(m): 2:23pm On Apr 29, 2017
basadey:
Network issue....You should have waited...
as i was about to choose the 4 states of deployment.. I was told "sorry, no more state slot for deployment". What could be the cause of that??
Re: Share Registration Problems Here by basadey(m): 3:52pm On Apr 29, 2017
iamsea:

as i was about to choose the 4 states of deployment.. I was told "sorry, no more state slot for deployment". What could be the cause of that??
It has been a general problem.. All you need to do is to wait....
Re: Share Registration Problems Here by basadey(m): 4:03pm On Apr 29, 2017
iamsea:

It is a general problem..... You just wait for a while....
Re: Share Registration Problems Here by poh10(m): 11:48am On May 01, 2017
LordSkyy:
I dint put any state in d space 4 fourth state of deployment because because d states were nt coming up. Can i still edit after submission?
Sorry am having the same problem have you gotten over it...pls
Re: Share Registration Problems Here by basadey(m): 7:52pm On May 01, 2017
poh10:

Sorry am having the same problem have you gotten over it...pls
All you need to do it to calm down..... let us wait for them to finish what they have started.....

1 Like

Re: Share Registration Problems Here by Papacypaul(m): 7:21am On May 02, 2017
I think nysc says payment is optional? and even the payment is for callup letter,so why is it that i cannot print my green card because 'you have to make payment' always pop up each time i want to print it..anyone with useful info on this because am not ready to pay o since i live in the state of my institution and can go there easily to pick callup letter whenever its ready

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nysc Stream 2 Latest News / Need Urgent Advice on Jamb Regularisation / Come and work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.