Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Please I Need Your Advice. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please I Need Your Advice. (1693 Views)

Inexperienced Newly Married Man Needs Your Advice / My Marriage Is Being Tested. I Need Your Advice / Married Ladies I Need Your Advice Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Your Advice. by Adeoba10(m): 7:12am On Apr 21, 2017
My fiance (we'v did introduction) was in need of weeping machine of about 98k, so i hustled to raise some token for her which her mum called to thank me than.... Unfortunately the plan didn't go as planned, now the seller has returned the money to her, and she informed me. Now my question is SHOULD I COLLECT THE MONEY FROM HER or I should move on.....
Re: Please I Need Your Advice. by sisisioge: 7:16am On Apr 21, 2017
Please move on...may God let us weep not. Amen.

4 Likes

Re: Please I Need Your Advice. by Saintsammurai(m): 7:30am On Apr 21, 2017
I don't understand..
Anyway sha, let me follow the lady above and find my way out of the thread.
Re: Please I Need Your Advice. by Nobody: 7:43am On Apr 21, 2017
sisisioge:
Please move on...may God let us weep not. Amen.
My dear, weeping machine is a sewing machine, nobody is weeping. lolz cheesy.

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Your Advice. by Nobody: 7:44am On Apr 21, 2017
Adeoba10:
My fiance (we'v did introduction) was in need of weeping machine of about 98k, so i hustled to raise some token for her which her mum called to thank me than.... Unfortunately the plan didn't go as planned, now the seller has returned the money to her, and she informed me. Now my question is SHOULD I COLLECT THE MONEY FROM HER or I should move on.....
Well, if you are in dire need of the money, its better you kindly ask her for the money and see her reaction.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Your Advice. by SuperSuave(m): 7:59am On Apr 21, 2017
MhizTenderly:
My dear, weeping machine is a sewing machine, nobody is weeping. lolz cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Your Advice. by SuperSuave(m): 8:02am On Apr 21, 2017
Op you hustled to raise money and you want to forego just like that? Don't ask for it but try to keep track of how they'll spend the money you hustled for

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Your Advice. by nnamdibig(m): 8:11am On Apr 21, 2017
Let her keep the money for now until the need to spend it arises. It may be you that needs it or her.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Your Advice. by Fadamant: 12:12pm On Apr 21, 2017
@op, please, let her keep it. The money is no longer yours, even though you gave it to her. Unless you have an urgent need for it, in which case she could help you in turn.

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Your Advice. by baby124: 12:34pm On Apr 21, 2017
What plan? Do you mean you are no longer engaged.
Re: Please I Need Your Advice. by Artistree: 8:29pm On Apr 21, 2017
Adeoba10:
It is weaving machine, not weeping machine pls.

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Your Advice. by eyinjuege: 8:50pm On Apr 21, 2017
If the deal to buy one didn't pull through, can't she go and buy elsewhere? Or is it only a single place the machine is being sold?

Just ask her what the plans are now the deal didn't go through.

4 Likes

Re: Please I Need Your Advice. by Adeoba10(m): 2:08am On Apr 22, 2017
Artistree:

It is weaving machine, not weeping machine pls.
There is different btw Weaving and weeping machine... I am talking of INDUSTRIAL WEEPING MACHINE and not Weaving machine....

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Your Advice. by Nobody: 6:55am On Apr 22, 2017
Since this was a "need" that's yet to be fulfilled, then I'm going to assume that her next step would be to look for another seller, meaning you should let her keep the money to do just that. You "hustled" to raise it for her for the purpose of buying the machine, so I hope she would respect that enough to not spend it anyhow.

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Your Advice. by jashar(f): 7:39am On Apr 22, 2017
I thought it's called 'whipping' machine.

Anyway, I think you should let it go. Assuming the machine was bought and you two broke up, would you take the machine?

I have this rule when I give to people : 'Give what I can forget about'. With me, anything I give out, I assume that's the end of it.

That's why I don't give out my books. grin

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Your Advice. by Adeoba10(m): 7:46am On Apr 22, 2017
jashar:
I thought it's called 'whipping' machine.
Dats blending machine
Re: Please I Need Your Advice. by jashar(f): 7:50am On Apr 22, 2017
Adeoba10:

Dats blending machine

Nah.... there's one for sewing. I checked it up on Google.

Re: Please I Need Your Advice. by Adeoba10(m): 7:56am On Apr 22, 2017
jashar:

Nah.... there's one for sewing. I checked it up on Google.
I am talking of this type...

Re: Please I Need Your Advice. by Artistree: 8:05am On Apr 22, 2017
Adeoba10:

There is different btw Weaving and weeping machine... I am talking of INDUSTRIAL WEEPING MACHINE and not Weaving machine....
There's nothing like weeping machine, maybe you mean whipping machine and it's associated with book binding, is she a publisher, or a fashion designer? If she's the latter, it's industrial weaving machine, if the former, it's industrial whipping machine.
Re: Please I Need Your Advice. by Adeoba10(m): 9:35am On Apr 22, 2017
Artistree:

There's nothing like weeping machine, maybe you mean whipping machine and it's associated with book binding, is she a publisher, or a fashion designer? If she's the latter, it's industrial weaving machine, if the former, it's industrial whipping machine.
Aiit.... Try to Google search Weeping machine then

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Birthday Pictures Of My Beautiful Colleagues. / Professional Wig Making Masterclass / Should I Relocate To Lagos? Urgent Please!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.