Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

Solomon Adeola Yayi & Segun Adewale Aeroland Take Political Fight To New Height - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Solomon Adeola Yayi & Segun Adewale Aeroland Take Political Fight To New Height (24919 Views)

Tribunal Affirms Senator Solomon Adeola’s Victory / Segun Adewale (Aeroland) Slaps BBC Reporter For Recording Him / Senator Solomon Adeola Dumps Ambode, Backs Jide Sanwo-Olu, Tinubu’s Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solomon Adeola Yayi & Segun Adewale Aeroland Take Political Fight To New Height by shadrach77: 1:02pm On Apr 21, 2017
That's not Segun Adewale's picture. This is the real picture of Segun Adewale cry cry

Re: Solomon Adeola Yayi & Segun Adewale Aeroland Take Political Fight To New Height by justmenoni: 1:34pm On Apr 21, 2017
Read the post again and comprehend with your answer, then decide if you need to see a psychologist

quote author=Hemanwel post=55767802] This type of news shouldn't be emanating from Ogun State when Baba Iyabo is still very much alive.
The executive governor of the state is the state's party leader; he should also wade into their feud.
[/quote]
Re: Solomon Adeola Yayi & Segun Adewale Aeroland Take Political Fight To New Height by KingsleyMalcolm: 1:37pm On Apr 21, 2017
Nebuzaradan:
[s][/s]
Nonsense trash

Being jobless is a curse. Keep creating different handles to stalk those that are better than you. Contunu " in mama peace's voice"

1 Like

Re: Solomon Adeola Yayi & Segun Adewale Aeroland Take Political Fight To New Height by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 1:56pm On Apr 21, 2017
Sunnynwa:

So Lagos is truly a "no man's land"

And that does not mean an igbo man will made Governor or Senator kole werk..
Re: Solomon Adeola Yayi & Segun Adewale Aeroland Take Political Fight To New Height by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 1:57pm On Apr 21, 2017
Hemanwel:
They are both eyeing the governorship seat, under the same party.
They have respected party leaders in the state like Obasanjo and the state governor who can wade into their differences and settle the issues amicably, instead of allowing it to degenerate into a power tussle situation where souls might be lost.

Reason some of you fail in an exam, They are contesting in Different states Ekiti and Ogun..
Re: Solomon Adeola Yayi & Segun Adewale Aeroland Take Political Fight To New Height by Nebuzaradan: 2:18pm On Apr 21, 2017
KingsleyMalcolm:

Being jobless is a curse. Keep creating different handles to stalk those that are better than you. Contunu " in mama peace's voice"
ok eemm just did a waybill to a customer who's a retailer you know what i mean cheesy

you're right am actually jobless i run my biz

nairaland is fun
Re: Solomon Adeola Yayi & Segun Adewale Aeroland Take Political Fight To New Height by wellmax(m): 3:09pm On Apr 21, 2017
Hemanwel:
They are both eyeing the governorship seat, under the same party.
They have respected party leaders in the state like Obasanjo and the state governor who can wade into their differences and settle the issues amicably, instead of allowing it to degenerate into a power tussle situation where souls might be lost.

Wrong.
Eyeing post of the governor is different states and under different parties. I think this is clear enough.
Re: Solomon Adeola Yayi & Segun Adewale Aeroland Take Political Fight To New Height by KingsleyMalcolm: 3:42pm On Apr 21, 2017
Nebuzaradan:
ok eemm just did a waybill to a customer who's a retailer you know what i mean cheesy

you're right am actually jobless i run my biz

nairaland is fun

Same on this selling of stolen phones and laptops? Lmaoo
Re: Solomon Adeola Yayi & Segun Adewale Aeroland Take Political Fight To New Height by Nebuzaradan: 3:48pm On Apr 21, 2017
KingsleyMalcolm:

Nope I don't sell stolen phones and laptops

the joke is on you

grin

at least i have something doing am not a faker. so if I may ask what do you do for a living?
don't tell me you work in shell, chevron, mobil or any other oil company because i already know that you're gainfully employed
on nairaland grin
Re: Solomon Adeola Yayi & Segun Adewale Aeroland Take Political Fight To New Height by stalyf(m): 5:05pm On Apr 21, 2017
KingsleyMalcolm:

Must we fight?
Re: Solomon Adeola Yayi & Segun Adewale Aeroland Take Political Fight To New Height by svfu(m): 10:39pm On Apr 21, 2017
Aeroland look more gentle and a philanthropist.Alas! That guy control very armed thugs. D last elections say it all, u need to see weapon displayed by his thugs. No gentle man in politics, that guy can take off fayose anointed candidate with his Lagos experience. As for Yayi,he his more a Model than a good Sanator,nothing to show.
Re: Solomon Adeola Yayi & Segun Adewale Aeroland Take Political Fight To New Height by svfu(m): 10:42pm On Apr 21, 2017
shitshappen:

Why do I not believe you? Even aero that appeared like an educated gentleman why reasoning years ago has been reduced to " a typical Nigerian politician" rumour has it that...

P.S. I leave in Alimosho local govt.
lol, wise mute
Re: Solomon Adeola Yayi & Segun Adewale Aeroland Take Political Fight To New Height by MirabelArode(f): 11:26am On Apr 22, 2017
orjikuramo:
Aeroland has really invested in Alimosho, egbeda n iyana ipaja, hiw d position foes elude him still beats my political science knowledge.

I need to do more reseach

He was rigged out by Tinubu's machinery. If he decamps to APC, it will be too hot for yayi but he won't decamp because...

1.) Ego

2.) Tinubu and APC will find him too difficult to control. He is young, too independent and has no Godfather.

In yorubaland it is a political sin not to have a political Godfather who is very influential. Republicanism and individualism are frowned upon over there. That's why Aeroland has been failing despite all his popularity.

1 Like

Re: Solomon Adeola Yayi & Segun Adewale Aeroland Take Political Fight To New Height by MirabelArode(f): 11:31am On Apr 22, 2017
wellmax:

Where did you see them fighting?
Aspiring for the same officein different state is NOT fighting.

12 years of political rivalry and yet no killings or violence.
That is why we are Omoluabi

During the last election lots of blood was shed between Yayi's thugs and Aeroland's boys in Alimosho. It is common knowlege.
Stop lying to yourselves, some people know you yorubas better than you know yourselves.
Re: Solomon Adeola Yayi & Segun Adewale Aeroland Take Political Fight To New Height by wellmax(m): 8:21pm On Apr 22, 2017
[s]
MirabelArode:

During the last election lots of blood was shed between Yayi's thugs and Aeroland's boys in Alimosho. It is common knowlege.
Stop lying to yourselves, some people know you yorubas better than you know yourselves.
[/s]

Trash.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aisha Yesufu Blasts Atiku, Says “It’s Not By Force To Serve Nigerians” / Army Kills 59 Boko Haram Members In Damaturu Attack! / APC Withdrew From Presidential Debate To Save Buhari From Shame — Okupe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.