Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,124 members, 7,860,052 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:08 AM

None Payment Of Pension For Six (6) Months - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / None Payment Of Pension For Six (6) Months (291 Views)

Imo Assembly Stops Pension For Ex-Governors And Speakers, With The Law / Bayelsa Assembly Insists On Pension For Lawmakers / Atiku In Calabar: PDP Support Groups Protest None Payment Of Money Promised (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

None Payment Of Pension For Six (6) Months by usibef: 9:12am On Apr 21, 2017
My Dad is a pensioner and have been receiving his pension since 2002. Surprisingly from November 2016 making it six (6) months now, he has not been paid his pension allowances . He has lodged his complain severally in ABUJA Head Office of Pension Transitional Arrangement Directorate (PTAD) since January 2017, but all to no avail. Nobody in that office is telling him whats the real problem even after he has provided all the evidences as they requested. As I lodge this complain now, he has not been paid his pension, they always ask him to wait till next month.

Please I need your advise on the next line of action Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Lack Of Funds May Mar 2018 Census / Sam Nujoma | Father Of The Namibian Nation / Had It Being Buhari Is CONSCIOUS.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.