Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,184 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Pastor Tim Omotoso Arrested For Having Sex With Church Members In South Africa - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Tim Omotoso Arrested For Having Sex With Church Members In South Africa (47666 Views)

Pastor Tim Omotoso Thinking Of Suicide, Can't Sleep While In Prison / Pastor Tim Omotosho Slammed With 22 Sex Charges, As 18 More Victims Come Out / Pastor Tim Omotoso Sexually Molests Church Members In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Arrested For Having Sex With Church Members In South Africa by ikaboy: 1:06pm On Apr 21, 2017
metro10:
If Nigeria is fair and just, Suleiman and the rest who hide behind the pulpit, would have had similar experience.

Let him who name the name of the Lord depart from iniquity.

yeah
Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Arrested For Having Sex With Church Members In South Africa by Goke7: 1:07pm On Apr 21, 2017
ZKOSOSO:
Feel bad for this Tim...... He preaches sound doctrine o... popular Televangelist... on MiTV.

Now see wetin puna don cost am now.....!! Third-leg failure.....!!

Ladies felling giant Men since the days of Garden of Eden...!!

sound doctrine? I don't think so, any time I watch him on TV, my wife tells me she discerns that something is not right with this man. Till now I can't tell this story cos she go yab me say, I no tell you?

I have watched him preach heresies sometimes!

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Arrested For Having Sex With Church Members In South Africa by egbabiekperemo1: 1:08pm On Apr 21, 2017
Afonjas again... embarassed embarassed i am not surprised

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Arrested For Having Sex With Church Members In South Africa by positivelord: 1:08pm On Apr 21, 2017
I know some undiluted Gullibles will still blame El-Rufia

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Arrested For Having Sex With Church Members In South Africa by kasheemawo(m): 1:09pm On Apr 21, 2017
cheesy tip of iceberg

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Arrested For Having Sex With Church Members In South Africa by ednut1(m): 1:10pm On Apr 21, 2017
touch not my anointed
Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Arrested For Having Sex With Church Members In South Africa by Daviddson(m): 1:10pm On Apr 21, 2017
These people are simply reproaching themselves. Wait for God's time, they said 'no, we must collect power from the devil to deceive people that we are God's servants whereas we're His enemies. Then to maintain the power, we will be committing ritualistic sexual sacrifices and nobody would know. And even when the lids get blown, we will vehemently deny it and claim we're being persecuted; or we'll simply ignore it and make believe otherwise'.
But who gets the shame now? You or God? Of course, you!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Arrested For Having Sex With Church Members In South Africa by clems88(m): 1:11pm On Apr 21, 2017
God is watching
Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Arrested For Having Sex With Church Members In South Africa by Nobody: 1:12pm On Apr 21, 2017
Chai . All men are cheating goats. Cursed people.
Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Arrested For Having Sex With Church Members In South Africa by dottyeah(m): 1:12pm On Apr 21, 2017
Can you imagine? I always watch his program on tvc every Sunday evening o... May God continue to expose these evil people
ChangeIsCostant:
see more >>> http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/04/pastor-tim-omotoso-nigerian-pastor.html

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Arrested For Having Sex With Church Members In South Africa by hahn(m): 1:12pm On Apr 21, 2017
sarrki:
They should not be called pastors

They are criminals

Real pastors don't involve in things like this

That is a real pastor

I guess your own idea of a real pastor is one that has not yet been caught undecided

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Arrested For Having Sex With Church Members In South Africa by hahn(m): 1:13pm On Apr 21, 2017
clems88:
God is watching

And doing nothing. As usual undecided
Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Arrested For Having Sex With Church Members In South Africa by CEO1(m): 1:13pm On Apr 21, 2017
Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Arrested For Having Sex With Church Members In South Africa by seguno2: 1:14pm On Apr 21, 2017
sarrki:
They should not be called pastors

They are criminals

Real pastors don't involve in things like this

He thought that he is in lawless Nigeria where TB Joshua is walking free despite the murder of many by the collapsed Synagogue church building?
The Akwa Ibom pastor whose church collapse killed many will also be thankful that he is in our lawless country.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Arrested For Having Sex With Church Members In South Africa by clems88(m): 1:14pm On Apr 21, 2017
hahn:

And doing nothing. As usual undecided
ifa slap you eeh you will jump out of here
Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Arrested For Having Sex With Church Members In South Africa by abbeyty(m): 1:17pm On Apr 21, 2017
I don't trust these South Africans they might want to rope in up cuz he is a Nigerian knowing how these beasts hate Nigerians and again I cant vouch for some of these pastors
Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Arrested For Having Sex With Church Members In South Africa by neocortex: 1:18pm On Apr 21, 2017
Never trust someone who claim to hear voices from spirits.
He/She can say and do anything!

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Arrested For Having Sex With Church Members In South Africa by Goke7: 1:18pm On Apr 21, 2017
masseratti:
Lobatan,SA got no chills for a Perv pastor,if its here hmmmmmm some sheepie will start protesting,Alfa sule please dont step into Canada oooo.

grin na die be that, may be that's why he went to the Nigerian Police Headquarters today!

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Arrested For Having Sex With Church Members In South Africa by omenkaLives(m): 1:20pm On Apr 21, 2017
metro10:
If Nigeria is fair and just, Suleiman and the rest who hide behind the pulpit, would have had similar experience.

Let him who name the name of the Lord depart from iniquity.

Exactly what I wanted to say. Religion has been nothing but a snag in the wheel of progress of this nation.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Arrested For Having Sex With Church Members In South Africa by babapressy(m): 1:20pm On Apr 21, 2017
O my God
Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Arrested For Having Sex With Church Members In South Africa by adejaresalami1(m): 1:22pm On Apr 21, 2017
Pastor and their ways of milking their member nipples

This one no be news for my side.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Arrested For Having Sex With Church Members In South Africa by lanrefront1(m): 1:22pm On Apr 21, 2017
This is crazy, did he sleep with underage women. Why is he being treated that way, as if he's a hardened criminal.

Hope this not a subtle continuation of xenophobic attacks. I say so because the police are too aggressive in arresting him. He could have been allowed to walk on his own. Why lifting him up & dragging him?
Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Arrested For Having Sex With Church Members In South Africa by AceSkillz01: 1:24pm On Apr 21, 2017
Tribal name please angry

NCAN you are needed here abeg

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Arrested For Having Sex With Church Members In South Africa by GavelSlam: 1:24pm On Apr 21, 2017
ZKOSOSO:
Feel bad for this Tim...... He preaches sound doctrine o... popular Televangelist... on MiTV.

Now see wetin puna don cost am now.....!! Third-leg failure.....!!

Ladies felling giant Men since the days of Garden of Eden...!!

You mean a man without self control.
Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Arrested For Having Sex With Church Members In South Africa by AustineCJ: 1:25pm On Apr 21, 2017
See as police men where uniform come resemble better force, here in my home country na uniform they wear police men... hungry looking touts.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Arrested For Having Sex With Church Members In South Africa by KKKWHITE(m): 1:26pm On Apr 21, 2017
Pastors are too fond of committing this heinous act is either they are sleeping with married women or younger girls

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Arrested For Having Sex With Church Members In South Africa by skillz111(m): 1:30pm On Apr 21, 2017
Shey no be this pastor dey always press piano with hot girls in mini skirt anybody should please help me confirm well if its him I had always suspected something like this those girls legs naa temptation

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Arrested For Having Sex With Church Members In South Africa by Osazuwa72: 1:30pm On Apr 21, 2017
This man preaches fire. If he can commit sexual immortality, .....

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Arrested For Having Sex With Church Members In South Africa by tyav7: 1:30pm On Apr 21, 2017
Is the pastor armed abi na armed robber him be? If it were SA pastor the police won't be this heavily armed.
Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Arrested For Having Sex With Church Members In South Africa by Crixina(f): 1:32pm On Apr 21, 2017
It's almost as if he is a terrorist...omo see FBI CIA NPF combined just to pick up one man who couldn't caution his penis
Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Arrested For Having Sex With Church Members In South Africa by Nobody: 1:33pm On Apr 21, 2017
see as SA police kack up unlike the mofos in Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pope Benedict Announces Shocking Conversion To Islam / 50% Pay Cut: Pastor Adeboye Tackled By Lawmakers / Hilarious Tweet By Pastor Enoch Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.