Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Pastor Tim Omotoso Arrested For Having Sex With Church Members In South Africa - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Tim Omotoso Arrested For Having Sex With Church Members In South Africa (47665 Views)

Pastor Tim Omotoso Thinking Of Suicide, Can't Sleep While In Prison / Pastor Tim Omotosho Slammed With 22 Sex Charges, As 18 More Victims Come Out / Pastor Tim Omotoso Sexually Molests Church Members In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Arrested For Having Sex With Church Members In South Africa by ecgreb(m): 3:00pm On Apr 21, 2017
Stop running your mouth. Be quick to hear and be slow to speak. Use the time between your hearing and speaking to investigate the case. Remember, what goes around comes around. You may be the next victim of false accusation.

Grow up.
BigBrother9ja:
STUUUUUUUUUUUUUPID PEOPLE

FAKE PEOPLE EVERYWHERE

THEY ARE ALL THE SAME.

CURSE OF A RELIGION

SHAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMME

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Arrested For Having Sex With Church Members In South Africa by Daviestunech(m): 3:00pm On Apr 21, 2017
holyboss:
Omoh, See SA police as dem dey Gallant.

What I'm seeing here is not even obtainable in NA.

God help Nigeria in reviving her glory.
i hope so embarassed

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Arrested For Having Sex With Church Members In South Africa by kennydotkom(m): 3:02pm On Apr 21, 2017
Goke7:

sound doctrine? I don't think so, any time I watch him on TV, my wife tells me she discerns that something is not right with this man. Till now I can't tell this story cos she go yab me say, I no tell you?

I have watched him preach heresies sometimes!

Sametin my wife usually tell me that she is not please with this TIm omotoso ministry anytime we watch him on TVC. But we hv to be. Very care to judge.
Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Arrested For Having Sex With Church Members In South Africa by kennydotkom(m): 3:02pm On Apr 21, 2017
Goke7:

sound doctrine? I don't think so, any time I watch him on TV, my wife tells me she discerns that something is not right with this man. Till now I can't tell this story cos she go yab me say, I no tell you?

I have watched him preach heresies sometimes!

Sametin my wife usually tell me that she is not please with this TIm omotoso ministry anytime we watch him on TVC. But we hv to be. Very careful to judge.
Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Arrested For Having Sex With Church Members In South Africa by BigBrother9ja: 3:07pm On Apr 21, 2017
ecgreb:
Stop running your mouth. Be quick to hear and be slow to speak. Use the time between your hearing and speaking to investigate the case. Remember, what goes around comes around. You may be the next victim of false accusation.

Grow up.
SSHUT UP PRICK
HYPOCCRITES
Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Arrested For Having Sex With Church Members In South Africa by gmec23(m): 3:14pm On Apr 21, 2017
shey na terrorist him be? which kind armed squad kon b dis sef for sexual molestation?
Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Arrested For Having Sex With Church Members In South Africa by Nobody: 3:15pm On Apr 21, 2017
sarrki:
They should not be called pastors

They are criminals

Real pastors don't involve in things like this
shut up dia . this is still Xenophobia . did he force those asewo SA ladies . how many people all these yeye police arrest during killing of innocent people termed as Xenophobic attack . SA are the most useless people in the world

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Arrested For Having Sex With Church Members In South Africa by Oches4me(m): 3:15pm On Apr 21, 2017
everyday pastor commit evils, is Christianity religion or cult.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Arrested For Having Sex With Church Members In South Africa by Nobody: 3:15pm On Apr 21, 2017
sarrki:

They are criminals

shut up dia . this is still Xenophobia . did he force those asewo SA ladies . how many people all these yeye police arrest during killing of innocent people termed as Xenophobic attack. SA are the most useless people in the world
Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Arrested For Having Sex With Church Members In South Africa by niceprof: 3:21pm On Apr 21, 2017
It is a pity that most people condemning this man-though not proven guilty yet- are all not innocent of this very crime in varying degrees.

He may be guilty or innocent but all i know is that churches are under serious attack and the integrity of most men of God is the prime target.

All i can do it to pray and not pass judgement as i no holy pass...

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Arrested For Having Sex With Church Members In South Africa by gmec23(m): 3:27pm On Apr 21, 2017
[quote author=niceprof post=55779385]It is a pity that most people condemning this man-though not proven guilty yet- are all not innocent of this very crime in varying degrees.

He may be guilty or innocent but all i know is that churches are under serious attack and the integrity of most men of God is the prime target.

All i can do it to pray and not pass judgement as i no holy pass...
U are on point bro... all we nid do is pray o
Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Arrested For Having Sex With Church Members In South Africa by Charly68: 3:36pm On Apr 21, 2017
and Joshua Iginla was saying on Sunday telecast that he saw another scandal against another man of God...may God help us if indeed this is not just a frame up from the pit of hell.. The man taught the south Africans his dialect songs and they could sing it fluently . The pit of Hell is really angry against church leaders. Believers must rise up to pray fervent prayers for their leaders.
Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Arrested For Having Sex With Church Members In South Africa by monerozi5590: 3:50pm On Apr 21, 2017
factwriter:

He remains a suspect until proven guilty.
please wait till the evidence are revealed before we start to pass our judgement.

Nobody here is even trying to analyse the CLAIMS, CASE, or ARREST.

Everybody just feel he is guilty. None of his followers or church members has even bother to defend him online, all simply because it didn't happen on Nigerian soil.

It's like any situation that cannot be successfully pinned or blamed on our government (eg El Rufai, Buhari), we simply accept the global media trial over it.

How pitiful.

Bros that pastor way no pure oh. The man go just d on top keyboard, select fine fine young girls with hips mei dem the sing for am.
Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Arrested For Having Sex With Church Members In South Africa by Duru009(m): 4:01pm On Apr 21, 2017
Oh boy see the south African police!!!!
Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Arrested For Having Sex With Church Members In South Africa by oyienootieno: 4:02pm On Apr 21, 2017
Goke7:
he was arrested at the airport, was he trying to run away?

Which kind question be this? Airport na market wey you go just stroll go? The man wan escape into Naija where is it more safe and get blind support right or wrong.
Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Arrested For Having Sex With Church Members In South Africa by RaptorX: 4:09pm On Apr 21, 2017
See the way they bundle the guy, what is it with Nigerians and establishing churches all over the place.
Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Arrested For Having Sex With Church Members In South Africa by metodman(m): 4:09pm On Apr 21, 2017
lanrefront1:
This is crazy, did he sleep with underage women. Why is he being treated that way, as if he's a hardened criminal.

Hope this not a subtle continuation of xenophobic attacks. I say so because the police are too aggressive in arresting him. He could have been allowed to walk on his own. Why lifting him up & dragging him?

Allegedly he slept with underage girls. I think he was rough handled like that because he was acting some drama at the Airport instead of handing himself over to the Cops as agreed. I read he claimed his flight was delayed but the Cops found out the flight was right on time. They actually got him in the toilet at the Airport. I guess that was what made them to treat him that way.

I don't even think he got a bail today
Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Arrested For Having Sex With Church Members In South Africa by bellville: 4:11pm On Apr 21, 2017
You understand that country perfectly. If you're going to south Africa, please stick to blackberlin's advice
blackberlin:
They are armed to the teeth because of a Nigerian ''Pastor''. While I don't support the pastor if truly he molested someone, we should remember that South Africans have a xenophoboc agenda against Nigerians in S.A.

They have such an efficient police force but the rate of crime in Jo'burg is one of the highest in the world. When South Africans were damaging foreigners' properties, we didn't see their poliecemen arresting their machete-wielding citizens.

My message to Nigerians and other Africans living in South Africa is this: try as much as possible to live a crime-free life, stay out of their ghettos and make sure you associate less with their locals and finally, invest most of your hard-earned cash back home, so that one day, they won't come up with a conspiracy against you and send you back home empty-handed.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Arrested For Having Sex With Church Members In South Africa by metodman(m): 4:16pm On Apr 21, 2017
Nigerian pastor arrested for human trafficking at PE Airport.

The controversial pastor runs churches in Durban, Port Elizabeth, Cape Town, Johannesburg and Bloemfontein.

A Nigerian pastor who allegedly sexually exploited more than 30 girls played hide-and-seek with police as he arrived at the Port Elizabeth Airport on Thursday where he was to be arrested by the Hawks.

Amidst high drama, the pastor from a Church based in Durban was arrested at the Port Elizabeth Airport on Thursday afternoon on charges of human trafficking.

The controversial pastor also runs churches in Port Elizabeth, Cape Town, Johannesburg, Bloemfontein and in the United Kingdom.

According to an eyewitness, who did not want to be named, police initially ran through arrivals doors looking for the pastor but could not find him.

The source told African News Agency (ANA) police then searched the toilets and found him. He was handcuffed out of the bathroom by police officers.

The pastor is being represented by well-known Port Elizabeth attorney Alwyn Griebenow, who was also at the airport. Well-known Port Elizabeth attorney Terry Price was also present at the airport.

The pastor who was dressed in flashy sunglasses and a brightly coloured checked blazer later arrived at the Directorate for Priority Crime Investigation (the Hawks) offices flanked by police officials.

Hawks spokesperson, Lieutenant Colonel Robert Netshiunda, confirmed police went looking for him at the airport after their procedure did not go as planned.

It is understood the pastor was meant to to hand himself over to the Hawks, but that scenario did not happen as anticipated.

“We got information that his flight was delayed but we could not believe that at face value. We went to the airport ourselves only to find out the flight was on schedule,” said Netshiunda.

Netshiunda also confirmed that police found the pastor in a toilet. He confirmed that Omotoso was charged with human trafficking and said that additional charges might be added.

Meanwhile, a group of women gathered outside the Hawks offices on Friday in support of victims they say had been roped in by “pimps” belonging to the pastors church.

Women protesting outside the Hawks' PE offices following the arrest of Timothy Omotoso. Photo: ANA.
Women protesting outside the Hawks’ PE offices following the arrest of the pastor. Photo: ANA.

Pamella Mabini said they were supporting more than 30 women who were “raped” and “sexually exploited” by the pastor.

“On our WhatsApp group there are more than 70 women, some are victims and some women are supporting these victims. We try to encourage people to come forward but they get threatened,” she said.

Mabini claimed that some girls were “raped” and “molested” as far back as from 2002.

“Some of them are scared to come out because they are getting threatened by the members of that church,” she said.

He is expected to appear in the Port Elizabeth Magistrates’ Court on Friday.

– African News Agency
Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Arrested For Having Sex With Church Members In South Africa by hahn(m): 4:33pm On Apr 21, 2017
clems88:
ifa slap you eeh you will jump out of here

Jesus will be proud of you smiley
Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Arrested For Having Sex With Church Members In South Africa by Nobody: 4:38pm On Apr 21, 2017
IamPatriotic:

adviser to Buhari on diaspora

... And even more, amen!
Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Arrested For Having Sex With Church Members In South Africa by darkhorizon: 4:38pm On Apr 21, 2017
holyboss:
Omoh, See SA police as dem dey Gallant.
What I'm seeing here is not even obtainable in NA.
God help Nigeria in reviving her glory.
You are stupid,and you don't have anyone to tell you.

Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Arrested For Having Sex With Church Members In South Africa by BoraWizzle(m): 5:04pm On Apr 21, 2017
Useless baboons. It's a shame the ways this fake pastors are committing sexual assaults lately, especially when they are married too!
God help us.
Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Arrested For Having Sex With Church Members In South Africa by holyboss: 5:07pm On Apr 21, 2017
darkhorizon:

You are stupid,and you don't have anyone to tell you.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Arrested For Having Sex With Church Members In South Africa by emi14: 5:49pm On Apr 21, 2017
My observations shows name checkers on Easter break.
Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Arrested For Having Sex With Church Members In South Africa by mikkyjagga1(m): 5:56pm On Apr 21, 2017
such statement isn't appropriate, don't grieve d holy spirit
helinues:
Holy ghost sperm fire

If na Nigeria, na story story we go dey hear .Aposhu keu comes to mind

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Arrested For Having Sex With Church Members In South Africa by clems88(m): 6:00pm On Apr 21, 2017
hahn:

Jesus will be proud of you smiley
ofcos . for slapping hell outa you and inviting you to accept heaven cool
Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Arrested For Having Sex With Church Members In South Africa by hahn(m): 6:03pm On Apr 21, 2017
clems88:
ofcos . for slapping hell outa you and inviting you to accept heaven cool

No be just to slap o wink
Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Arrested For Having Sex With Church Members In South Africa by Nobody: 6:10pm On Apr 21, 2017
Charly68:
and Joshua Iginla was saying on Sunday telecast that he saw another scandal against another man of God...may God help us if indeed this is not just a frame up from the pit of hell.. The man taught the south Africans his dialect songs and they could sing it fluently . The pit of Hell is really angry against church leaders. Believers must rise up to pray fervent prayers for their leaders.

Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Arrested For Having Sex With Church Members In South Africa by Arielle: 7:44pm On Apr 21, 2017
hahn:

That is a real pastor

I guess your own idea of a real pastor is one that has not yet been caught undecided

No mind them. If he had not been caught people would have been swearing up and down on his behalf and abusing anyone who dares accuse him. He is a 'real' pastor, for whatever that's worth. Deal with it. It is no 'devil' that did it. He did it himself. And no he did not just succumb to temptation in a weak moment because "he's human, just a man". He probably has been a lying pervy scumbag from the beginning. I don't envy Nigerians who live in SA. The shame, on top of everything else. These people don't care that their actions affect everyone who is a Nigerian citizen in that country. angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Arrested For Having Sex With Church Members In South Africa by jice(m): 9:28pm On Apr 21, 2017
sarrki:

They are criminals

In South Africa today, I will look very well before I believe what comes out of that country against any Nigerian or other black African.

We have seen many atrocities, online, committed by SA pastors but have not seen a troop of commandos after them as thought their crimes are treason.

Please comment based on what you know and trow emotions out when condemning people

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pope Benedict Announces Shocking Conversion To Islam / 50% Pay Cut: Pastor Adeboye Tackled By Lawmakers / Hilarious Tweet By Pastor Enoch Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.