Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,419 members, 7,819,513 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Sick Homeless Man Spotted In Gwarimpa, Abuja (Photos) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sick Homeless Man Spotted In Gwarimpa, Abuja (Photos) (22474 Views)

Mummy Calm Down: Oreofeoluwa Becomes Estate Ambassador In Abuja (PHOTOS) / Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) / Lady Takes Care Of A Homeless Street Boy She Met In Akwa Ibom. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sick Homeless Man Spotted In Gwarimpa, Abuja (Photos) by vic224real(f): 1:33pm On Apr 21, 2017
[quote author=trendy4real post=55769202]Hello nairalanders, I don't know if this the right place to post this but there is a need to draw public attention to a homeless man rumoured to be from ohafia in Abia state who is wasting away at 21 road corner shop, Gwarimpa,Abuja.
He has been defecating in his clothes and spreading the faeces around the neighbourhood in the last 48 hours. He looks very sick, frail and lifeless.
Everyone is afraid he may not survive the next few days unless help comes to him.
I'm calling on relevant agencies, individuals and NGOs to please move in and help.
Cc: lalastica
Dr. Uchendu Okorie[/quote

Did I heard u Well? Did u said "lifeless"? If u do, then what is d lifeless about d man? He's still alive nd u've done a very good thing by calling on relevant authorities to move into action but he's still very much alive not lifeless OK?? #incaseofnexttime#
Re: Sick Homeless Man Spotted In Gwarimpa, Abuja (Photos) by Guyman02: 1:34pm On Apr 21, 2017
LionDeLeo:
Ohafia, Abia?

I thought they are are all rich living in mansions.

This is wicked, what is funny about the plight of a sick homeless man; where is your humanity, you must not comment on every thread

1 Like

Re: Sick Homeless Man Spotted In Gwarimpa, Abuja (Photos) by Hades2016(m): 1:35pm On Apr 21, 2017
MrEgbegbe:

Afonja

Have you swallowed your daily dosage of Amala and Ewedu today ??

What drugs are you on ?? Stupidity pills ??

You can't even read

It was rumoured that he's from Abia state

Even if he's from Abia state, does everyone in Abia state have a mansion ??

Can't people from Abia state get sick ??

my brother help tell am ooooooo .... that Amala da turn them brain to akamu

Re: Sick Homeless Man Spotted In Gwarimpa, Abuja (Photos) by trendy4real: 1:36pm On Apr 21, 2017
mhisbliss:
cry this is very sad, is it that he has no family or relative surviving? Why is he this neglected, and instead of someone feeling sorry for him and his predicament, they're busy neglecting him more, like the tribal bigot (FTC guy), who should have kept quiet if he has nothing reasonable to say undecided
Oga, I'm not here to tell you all I have done for him before taking the pictures, but for the records, a good Samaritan took him in, bathe him, gave him change of clothes and gave him food but as at this morning he as soiled the clothes again and the least I can do is bring it to public notice so others can help.

1 Like

Re: Sick Homeless Man Spotted In Gwarimpa, Abuja (Photos) by LionDeLeo: 1:36pm On Apr 21, 2017
VickyRotex:

Dont be silly!

CC RoyalRoy, seun.
Re: Sick Homeless Man Spotted In Gwarimpa, Abuja (Photos) by trendy4real: 1:39pm On Apr 21, 2017
[quote author=vic224real post=55776326][/quote] OK, noted, will modify asap
Re: Sick Homeless Man Spotted In Gwarimpa, Abuja (Photos) by mhisbliss(f): 1:42pm On Apr 21, 2017
trendy4real:

Oga, I'm not here to tell you all I have done for him before taking the pictures, but for the records, a good Samaritan took him in, bathe him, gave him change of clothes and gave him food but as at this morning he as soiled the clothes again and the least I can do is bring it to public notice so others can help.
firstly I'm a lady, secondly i dont have a problem with your picture besides without the picture we wouldn't have noticed that someone is passing through this, i only have a problem with the people who see him every day and neglect him the more, if i was in gwarimpa I'll be getting him breakfast on my way to work every day or at least do something tangible, the likes of the guy who was FTC are the people i have problems with, you did something good bringing his pictures here, maybe you should read my comment again to understand
Re: Sick Homeless Man Spotted In Gwarimpa, Abuja (Photos) by LionDeLeo: 1:42pm On Apr 21, 2017
They are holding a conference in my mention already.

If this man were to be a Northerner, they would have stormed this thread shouting poverty, poverty & poverty but now they are bumping in and out of my mention for exactly what they do and pat themselves at the back for jobs well done.

Make una kill una sef for that mention.

On my way out.

Re: Sick Homeless Man Spotted In Gwarimpa, Abuja (Photos) by Tushborn: 1:44pm On Apr 21, 2017
nawa o life no easy at all
Re: Sick Homeless Man Spotted In Gwarimpa, Abuja (Photos) by LionDeLeo: 1:47pm On Apr 21, 2017
Tenim47:
one idiot ipob said "upon all the looted money, buhari stil cant take care of him fulanis

oya come lets talk how to provide shelter with the money looted by james ibori

Similar to what I said and they are holding a conference in my mention.
Re: Sick Homeless Man Spotted In Gwarimpa, Abuja (Photos) by LionDeLeo: 1:49pm On Apr 21, 2017
twilliamx:

You are obviously a foolish sombori. am yoruba but human first

CC RoyalRoy, seun
Re: Sick Homeless Man Spotted In Gwarimpa, Abuja (Photos) by Tenim47(m): 1:51pm On Apr 21, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Similar to what I said and they are holding a conference in my mention.

learn how to trew bomb at them

1 Like

Re: Sick Homeless Man Spotted In Gwarimpa, Abuja (Photos) by Tellemall: 1:56pm On Apr 21, 2017
mhisbliss:
cry this is very sad, is it that he has no family or relative surviving? Why is he this neglected, and instead of someone feeling sorry for him and his predicament, they're busy neglecting him more, like the tribal bigot (FTC guy), who should have kept quiet if he has nothing reasonable to say undecided

The man must have family who abandoned him for unknown reasons.

1 Like

Re: Sick Homeless Man Spotted In Gwarimpa, Abuja (Photos) by Drsheddy(m): 1:59pm On Apr 21, 2017
LionDeLeo:
Ohafia, Abia?

Ofonja what are you saying
Re: Sick Homeless Man Spotted In Gwarimpa, Abuja (Photos) by LionDeLeo: 2:01pm On Apr 21, 2017
Drsheddy:

Ofonja what are you saying?? Did they mentioned Abia there??

These are the "most educated" people in Nigeria.
Re: Sick Homeless Man Spotted In Gwarimpa, Abuja (Photos) by airbonee02: 2:09pm On Apr 21, 2017
LionDeLeo:
Ohafia, Abia?

you can make millions of money with ur data, ur smartphone at anywhere anyhow. let's not ask what the government can do for us, let's ask what we can do for ourselves. .. hurry it's limited.

Re: Sick Homeless Man Spotted In Gwarimpa, Abuja (Photos) by otabuko(m): 2:18pm On Apr 21, 2017
LionDeLeo:
Ohafia, Abia?
this is not fair.
Re: Sick Homeless Man Spotted In Gwarimpa, Abuja (Photos) by LionDeLeo: 2:19pm On Apr 21, 2017
otabuko:
this is not fair.

But very fair when same is done to Northerners, right?
Re: Sick Homeless Man Spotted In Gwarimpa, Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Apr 21, 2017
Doesn't he has a family? and Abuja is a place where people mind their business alot
Re: Sick Homeless Man Spotted In Gwarimpa, Abuja (Photos) by Daviestunech(m): 2:53pm On Apr 21, 2017
Op
Post it on Instagram and tag' IAMKOKU FOUNDATION,he will work to his aid

Meanwhile u will even be credited.
Re: Sick Homeless Man Spotted In Gwarimpa, Abuja (Photos) by Opakan2: 2:59pm On Apr 21, 2017
When they don't stay at home, always roaming about

Wicked people
Re: Sick Homeless Man Spotted In Gwarimpa, Abuja (Photos) by trendy4real: 3:03pm On Apr 21, 2017
Daviestunech:
Op
Post it on Instagram and tag' IAMKOKU FOUNDATION,he will work to his aid

Meanwhile u will even be credited.
OK thanks, I have done that, God bless
Re: Sick Homeless Man Spotted In Gwarimpa, Abuja (Photos) by Daviestunech(m): 3:09pm On Apr 21, 2017
trendy4real:

OK thanks, I tried searching for the handle but it was not found.
dis is it

Re: Sick Homeless Man Spotted In Gwarimpa, Abuja (Photos) by FriendNG: 3:16pm On Apr 21, 2017
Chai this cannot be. How can a southerner enjoying life in the south (world Paradise) come down the north looking for food and clothing.

Indeed Sunusi is telling the backward poor north the truth.

1 Like

Re: Sick Homeless Man Spotted In Gwarimpa, Abuja (Photos) by tuoyoojo(m): 3:24pm On Apr 21, 2017
i saw the man this morning...my heart went out of him but like the OP said ,knowing what the police people, are if u take him and and he dies na gobe be that o
Re: Sick Homeless Man Spotted In Gwarimpa, Abuja (Photos) by airminem(f): 3:27pm On Apr 21, 2017
Thats Why Nigeria Is Ranked 152 Out Of 188 In The UNDP Human Development Index. So Pitiful

Smh
Re: Sick Homeless Man Spotted In Gwarimpa, Abuja (Photos) by trendy4real: 3:27pm On Apr 21, 2017
Daviestunech:
dis is it
Thanks Bro, have done it

1 Like

Re: Sick Homeless Man Spotted In Gwarimpa, Abuja (Photos) by airminem(f): 3:31pm On Apr 21, 2017
trendy4real:

Your Effort Are Commended.

He Will Get Help ASAP
Re: Sick Homeless Man Spotted In Gwarimpa, Abuja (Photos) by airminem(f): 3:40pm On Apr 21, 2017
LionDeLeo:
They are holding a conference in my mention already.

If this man were to be a Northerner, they would have stormed this thread shouting poverty, poverty & poverty but now they are bumping in and out of my mention for exactly what they do and pat themselves at the back for jobs well done.

Make una kill una sef for that mention.

On my way out.

U Just Come Here And Operate With Beef And Emotions. Try To Be A Human Not Like Ethno-centric Pseudo And Try Withdrawing From The Excessive Use Of Crystal Meth

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Demands I Change My Church After Marriage / Why marriages are failing and solutions / Divorce: Court Dissolves Asiya Ganduje & Inuwa Uba's Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.