Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,270 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

Sick Homeless Man Spotted In Gwarimpa, Abuja (Photos) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sick Homeless Man Spotted In Gwarimpa, Abuja (Photos) (22473 Views)

Mummy Calm Down: Oreofeoluwa Becomes Estate Ambassador In Abuja (PHOTOS) / Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) / Lady Takes Care Of A Homeless Street Boy She Met In Akwa Ibom. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sick Homeless Man Spotted In Gwarimpa, Abuja (Photos) by solpat(m): 3:50pm On Apr 21, 2017
Just like the kid I saw on my street 2 weeks ago. He was avoided by every other person walking on the street, he walked up to me in frail steps and spoke in an almost inaudible voice, "brother I wan eat rice". I almost broke down in tears. He was frail, dirty, weak and with sores on his feet. At that moment, all I could afford was 2 Gala and a bottle of coca Cola. I also had to take him to a chemist store who helped to treat and dress the sores.

The same people on the street avoiding the poor boy were the same people telling me "you know am before? " "God go bless you ooo". Must I have to know him before rendering any assistance

My heart goes out to all sick and homeless people. May God touch our leaders and well meaning Nigerians to come to their aid.

2 Likes

Re: Sick Homeless Man Spotted In Gwarimpa, Abuja (Photos) by LionDeLeo: 4:01pm On Apr 21, 2017
airminem:

U Just Come Here And Operate With Beef And Emotions. Try To Be A Human Not Like Ethno-centric Pseudo And Try Withdrawing From The Excessive Use Of Crystal Meth

They do worse to other tribes, especially Northerners, so what's the noise about when they are actually being paid in their own coins.

Few days ago, a girl was declared missing on this platform, rather than leaving if there is nothing to be contributed, they started throwing insults at religion and region, why? They are happy doing it to others but quickly view it as bigotry when same is done to them.
Re: Sick Homeless Man Spotted In Gwarimpa, Abuja (Photos) by LionDeLeo: 4:02pm On Apr 21, 2017
Langbasa:
May that man's sickness be transfered to ur family in Jesus name amen.

CC RoyalRoy, seun
Re: Sick Homeless Man Spotted In Gwarimpa, Abuja (Photos) by tuoyoojo(m): 4:23pm On Apr 21, 2017
as at the time of typing this, the man is still lying down on d starirway
I hope the relevant agency comes to help
Re: Sick Homeless Man Spotted In Gwarimpa, Abuja (Photos) by bossrillboss: 4:26pm On Apr 21, 2017
LionDeLeo:
Ohafia, Abia?

I thought they are are all rich living in mansions.
..guy one day ur turn go cum oooo.nobdy knws ao he or she will end.laff well.till den.
Re: Sick Homeless Man Spotted In Gwarimpa, Abuja (Photos) by LionDeLeo: 4:28pm On Apr 21, 2017
bossrillboss:
..guy one day ur turn go cum oooo.nobdy knws ao he or she will end.laff well.till den.

Same applies to all ipads doing same to other tribes.
Re: Sick Homeless Man Spotted In Gwarimpa, Abuja (Photos) by ioreth69(f): 5:16pm On Apr 21, 2017
maxiuc:
must you comment
no mind am angry
Re: Sick Homeless Man Spotted In Gwarimpa, Abuja (Photos) by ioreth69(f): 5:22pm On Apr 21, 2017
mhisbliss:
firstly I'm a lady, secondly i dont have a problem with your picture besides without the picture we wouldn't have noticed that someone is passing through this, i only have a problem with the people who see him every day and neglect him the more, if i was in gwarimpa I'll be getting him breakfast on my way to work every day or at least do something tangible, the likes of the guy who was FTC are the people i have problems with, you did something good bringing his pictures here, maybe you should read my comment again to understand
naso!!!!

1 Like

Re: Sick Homeless Man Spotted In Gwarimpa, Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Apr 21, 2017
LionDeLeo:
Ohafia, Abia?

I thought they are are all rich living in mansions.
We have traded our humanity for tribalism. God help us. I don't wish this for you but this could be you tomorrow.
Re: Sick Homeless Man Spotted In Gwarimpa, Abuja (Photos) by LionDeLeo: 5:55pm On Apr 21, 2017
ismokeweed:

We have traded our humanity for tribalism. God help us. I don't wish this for you but this could be you tomorrow.

Same applies to every other tribes doing same and even worse to other tribes.

Pls, answer amen.
Re: Sick Homeless Man Spotted In Gwarimpa, Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Apr 21, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Same applies to every other tribes doing same and even worse to other tribes.

Pls, answer amen.
Amen.
For your unrepentance, when you are at this point, family and friends will abandon you and strangers will spit on you. This you will bear. Amen.
Re: Sick Homeless Man Spotted In Gwarimpa, Abuja (Photos) by LionDeLeo: 6:01pm On Apr 21, 2017
ismokeweed:

Amen.
For my unrepentance, when I'm at this point, family and friends will abandon me and strangers will spit on me. This I will bear. Amen.

How should that be my business?
Re: Sick Homeless Man Spotted In Gwarimpa, Abuja (Photos) by MarieSucre(f): 6:25pm On Apr 21, 2017
Tenim47:
one idiot ipob said "upon all the looted money, buhari stil cant take care of him fulanis

oya come lets talk how to provide shelter with the money looted by james ibori

James Igbo was the former governor of Delta state. What is the correlation with east?
Re: Sick Homeless Man Spotted In Gwarimpa, Abuja (Photos) by arnold123: 12:45am On Apr 22, 2017
trendy4real:
Hello nairalanders, I don't know if this the right place to post this but there is a need to draw public attention to a homeless man rumoured to be from ohafia in Abia state who is wasting away at 21 road corner shop, Gwarimpa,Abuja.
He has been defecating in his clothes and spreading the faeces around the neighbourhood in the last 48 hours. He looks very sick, frail and lifeless.
Everyone is afraid he may not survive the next few days unless help comes to him.
I'm calling on relevant agencies, individuals and NGOs to please move in and help.
Cc: lalastica
Dr. Uchendu Okorie
if he see toto he nor go fuckie and producie?, all disse shayt need to stop!
Re: Sick Homeless Man Spotted In Gwarimpa, Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 4:43am On Apr 22, 2017
spartan50:
God help this country.. We are gradually becoming unhappy and sad people.. He go soon set!

A man is sick and probably suffering from dementia and this is Nigeria's fault?
Re: Sick Homeless Man Spotted In Gwarimpa, Abuja (Photos) by spartan50(m): 7:52am On Apr 22, 2017
Pidgin2:

A man is sick and probably suffering from dementia and this is Nigeria's fault?
If we had a system that works and Nigerians had love in their hearts as they claim.. Your comment is very self centered.. Please let's show love.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why marriages are failing and solutions / Divorce: Court Dissolves Asiya Ganduje & Inuwa Uba's Marriage / My Wife Takes More Instructions From My Mom Than Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.