Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,193 members, 7,818,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Is Withdrawals From Skrill/Neteller To A Dom Account No Longer Possible? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is Withdrawals From Skrill/Neteller To A Dom Account No Longer Possible? (1119 Views)

Diamond Bank Current Dom Mastercard Needed!!! / NLC Strike! Long Queues At Atms As Customers Make Panic Withdrawals / Withdrawing Funds From Skrill Account With Visa Card? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Withdrawals From Skrill/Neteller To A Dom Account No Longer Possible? by sparkie15(m): 9:52am On Apr 21, 2017
Hello, gurus in the house!
Please, I need proper clarification about the uploading and withdrawal of funds to and from Neteller or Skrill to a domiciliary account in Nigeria. On April 14, 2017 I wanted to upload fund (naira) to my Skrill account which I planned withdrawing it in EURO into my GTBank domiciliary account because I needed 300 Euro which I actually wanted to give to my younger brother who is about traveling to Europe, but I was discouraged from uploading the fund to my Skrill account by a friend who told me that the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) has recently passed a policy which has restricted all commercial banks from issuing out foreign currencies to their Nigerian customer. He went ahead to say that the policy posed a serious restriction to the outflow and inflow of foreign currency into Nigeria, and this has made it difficult for banks to grant foreign currency withdrawal requests to their customers. Also, he said that with this policy in place, that I might not be able to receive the 300 Euro from my Nigerian bank after withdrawing it from my Skrill and even if the my agrees to grant my withdrawal, they might only be willing to give me 100 or 150 Euro while the balance will be withheld.
After hearing all these from my friend, I became discouraged and didn't upload the money again to my Skrill as planned. I also cannot go to buy the Euro from the Aboki because they sell at a very high rate. I am confused and really don't know what to do next. I really need to get this 300 Euro so that I can give it to my brother.
I know that there are people in this house who have of Neteller/Skrill accounts and who also have recently made withdrawals from their Neteller/Skrill and cashed out their money in Foreign currencies from their Nigerian banks, that can help me out by clarifying me on the matter which I have stated here. Please I would like to know if there is any of such policy from the CBN restricting commercial banks to granting foreign currency withdrawals to their customers. Kindly let me know whether the said CBN policy is true or not. If there is anyone in the house who has in this April 2016 withdrawn foreign currency from his Neteller/Skrill and cashed it out from his Nigerian bank, please I would like you to advice me whether or not I should go ahead and upload the fund to my Neteller/Skrill.
Kindly help me out on this matter. All your detailed help would be highly appreciated.
Thank you!

Udo Uche.

(1) (Reply)

If You Are Looking For A Vehicle To Haul Ur Goods , Use Trustenable Logistics / Learn To Import Products From China / Breaking!!! $1 Is Now Equals To #182

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.