Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,069 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Buhari Is Dying - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is Dying (4148 Views)

How Lagos Is Dying / Peter Obi: Why Buhari Is Yet To Form His Cabinet Weeks After Swearing-in / June 12: Honouring MKO Abiola By Buhari Is To Obasanjo's Shame - Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Is Dying by soibi007: 11:11am On Apr 21, 2017
Perry Brimah, a popular columnists and convener of ENDS (Every Nigerian Do Something), has raised alarm that President Muhammadu Buhari is dying in office.

Brimah in a statement on Friday said Nigeria was being very compassionless to its president and called on the masses to rise against “cabal” locking up Buhari.

According to him, “There can be no denying how chronically ill president Muhammadu Buhari looks when he seldom does appear in public. The last time was last week Friday when Kaduna state governor Nasir el-Rufai came visiting.

“The videos of Buhari walking for Friday prayers bring tears to eyes. His asthenic figure now no more than skin-and-bones as he sat down for the Jummah service was heart-wrenching.

“How can a people be so cold they expose a grandfather to this type of extreme stress and deprive him from his needed rest and medical expert attention by tasking him to lead the world’s most complex nation?

“Have we as a people lost our humanity that we continue to task Buhari like this and not campaign for him to be relieved of our burden and rest towards recovery?

“It is insane to continue to deprive him and the nation by locking him up and burdening him with a challenge too heavy for even a strong young man to bear talk-less an old man who just returned from a 49-day leave in which he received blood transfusions and unknown cocktails of serious medications.

“For those of us in the medical profession, we recognize the president’s loss of hair on his head and facial hair as well as his reported blood transfusions as possible evidence of cancer chemotherapy.

“God forbid, however if this is the condition the president is being managed for that the cabal is hiding from the people, the wickedness of the selfish cabal that forces him to remain locked up, “dying” in Aso Rock instead of receiving best therapy, should be vehemently opposed by us masses.

“Whoever is found guilty of hiding any serious diagnosis the president may have and bundling him back to deteriorate in Aso Rock under pressure of Nigeria’s humongous burden should be dealt with according to the full extent of the law. This is not only criminal but sinful.
Continue reading @http://www.thekalabaris.com/2017/04/21/buhari-is-dying-perry-brimah/

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Dying by Prinzyy: 11:20am On Apr 21, 2017
soibi007:
Perry Brimah, a popular columnists and convener of ENDS (Every Nigerian Do Something), has raised alarm that President Muhammadu Buhari is dying in office.

Brimah in a statement on Friday said Nigeria was being very compassionless to its president and called on the masses to rise against “cabal” locking up Buhari.

According to him, “There can be no denying how chronically ill president Muhammadu Buhari looks when he seldom does appear in public. The last time was last week Friday when Kaduna state governor Nasir el-Rufai came visiting.

“The videos of Buhari walking for Friday prayers bring tears to eyes. His asthenic figure now no more than skin-and-bones as he sat down for the Jummah service was heart-wrenching.

“How can a people be so cold they expose a grandfather to this type of extreme stress and deprive him from his needed rest and medical expert attention by tasking him to lead the world’s most complex nation?

“Have we as a people lost our humanity that we continue to task Buhari like this and not campaign for him to be relieved of our burden and rest towards recovery?

“It is insane to continue to deprive him and the nation by locking him up and burdening him with a challenge too heavy for even a strong young man to bear talk-less an old man who just returned from a 49-day leave in which he received blood transfusions and unknown cocktails of serious medications.

“For those of us in the medical profession, we recognize the president’s loss of hair on his head and facial hair as well as his reported blood transfusions as possible evidence of cancer chemotherapy.

“God forbid, however if this is the condition the president is being managed for that the cabal is hiding from the people, the wickedness of the selfish cabal that forces him to remain locked up, “dying” in Aso Rock instead of receiving best therapy, should be vehemently opposed by us masses.

“Whoever is found guilty of hiding any serious diagnosis the president may have and bundling him back to deteriorate in Aso Rock under pressure of Nigeria’s humongous burden should be dealt with according to the full extent of the law. This is not only criminal but sinful.
Continue reading @http://www.thekalabaris.com/2017/04/21/buhari-is-dying-perry-brimah/
Ok.
Re: Buhari Is Dying by drss2(m): 11:22am On Apr 21, 2017
born to rule fundamentalist like buari who ar so obssesed with power will rather die dan resign as president.

14 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Dying by modik(m): 11:24am On Apr 21, 2017
soibi007:

Pray for Nigeria, pray for our President.
Re: Buhari Is Dying by ojun50(m): 11:27am On Apr 21, 2017
If the wife, d children can't come out to speak then am nt praying for any him i got my issue to sort.

11 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Dying by Nobody: 11:31am On Apr 21, 2017
Last week, we were told he couldn't attend FEC meeting because of important state issue.

This week, they said it was postponed because of easter break.

Waiting patiently for next week story.

11 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Dying by oyinkinola: 11:32am On Apr 21, 2017
soibi007:

Re: Buhari Is Dying by SweetJoystick(m): 11:33am On Apr 21, 2017
The president is sick no doubt, I hope he survives this health challenge ordeal and doesn't die in office. It's certain he won't be contesting 2019 elections.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Dying by olayinks007(m): 11:46am On Apr 21, 2017
Eeeya!!!!!! Y him con shook head wen dem tell am mk e com b president. Wey him 4 sti down 4 Daure dey mamage all him cattle.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Dying by ChimaAdeoye: 12:19pm On Apr 21, 2017
I will throw a party for orphans and less privileged the day God finally takes breath from his lungs.

He was truly a wicked man that took joy in dividing Nigerians. Infact, his final legacy may be that he ignited a secession movement that finally caused division of the country after his demise.

WTF calling part of your country 5 percenters just because you think they didn't vote for you? Is that a crime that everyone must vote for you in an election? What about those amongst them that did? Anyway, his remaining years on this earth can be counted in one hand. So Nigerians, don't kill yourselves, our divider will soon be removed from us.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Dying by spartan117(m): 12:23pm On Apr 21, 2017
soibi007:

If he wants to resign, he its still his choice no cabal can stop him

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Dying by Nobody: 12:25pm On Apr 21, 2017
hmmm
Re: Buhari Is Dying by MirabelArode(f): 12:44pm On Apr 21, 2017
There is nothing wrong in a murderer dying off to go and face his maker's justice in the hereafter.

I agree with him that Biafra will only happen over his dead body. He was right, his days are numbered.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Is Dying by ojobek: 1:48pm On Apr 21, 2017
What cabals are u talking about cos osinbade is not aware of any.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Dying by momentarylapse: 1:57pm On Apr 21, 2017
Everyone must die one day!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Dying by TheLogicalMind(m): 4:05pm On Apr 21, 2017
Anyone who knows me from the short time I've been on NL knows that I am the last person you would call a Buhari fan because I believe him to be myopic as well as tribally and religiously bigoted. But when I read stories like this, I actually feel tempted to soften my hardline stance on the man. I have never in my life wished death on anyone and I have no intention of beginning with President Buhari. My only prayer for him is that he either voluntarily resigns from office for gross incompetence or he is soundly defeated come 2019.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Dying by Malawian(m): 4:52pm On Apr 21, 2017
MirabelArode:
There is nothing wrong in a murderer dying off to go and face his maker's justice in the hereafter.

I agree with him that Biafra will only happen over his dead body. He was right, his days are numbered.
yep. He has the same mindset as the late ibrahin tahir. They will soon meet and compare notes.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Dying by Nobody: 5:16pm On Apr 21, 2017
when your 85-95 years old and you claim your 70 years, and you are doing what ppl of 70yrs do, when you know you are ill instead of getting proper medical care and rest, you decide to carry Nigeria on your head, it means your are foolish and did not grow in wisdom inspite of your age, then its your cup of tea..... you are simply your problem.
i am referring to you Gen Mohammadu Buhari!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Dying by Vladdo: 5:17pm On Apr 21, 2017
IT BEATS IMAGINATION HOW A SANE MIND WILL EVER WISH DEATH ON ANOTHER. EVERYONE WILL DIE SOMEDAY.. BEING YOU THE HOLIEST OR OTHERWISE. SO, WHAT GIVES?

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Dying by salam1(m): 5:29pm On Apr 21, 2017
ChimaAdeoye:
I will throw a party for orphans and less privileged the day God finally takes breath from his lungs.

He was truly a wicked man that took joy in dividing Nigerians. Infact, his final legacy may be that he ignited a secession movement that finally caused division of the country after his demise.

WTF calling part of your country 5 percenters just because you think they didn't vote for you? Is that a crime that everyone must vote for you in an election? What about those amongst them that did? Anyway, his remaining years on this earth can be counted in one hand. So Nigerians, don't kill yourselves, our divider will soon be removed from us.
how r u sure u will not die b4 him? Jst because u hate som1 shouldn't warrant u wishing him dead. Grow up plsss

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Dying by SpecialAdviser(m): 5:47pm On Apr 21, 2017
All I ask is;

EFCC who owns Ikoyi billions? Who is hiding this information?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Dying by lilytender: 6:34pm On Apr 21, 2017
ChimaAdeoye:

Lets all keep our fingers crossed and see who dies first between you nonentity, Fayose the miscreant, the cursed Perry Brimah that posted this rubbish and Buhari the God sent. One thing I know is that whom God has blessed, no one can curse.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Dying by timecapsule: 9:23pm On Apr 21, 2017
The CABALS did not want the progress of NIGERIA.
MY questions is,
why did they bring him back from travel.............?
Has he recovered now..........?
Where is OSIBANJO....................?
Why is he now silent and stop working even when BUHARI say he should continue acting................?.

I weep for NIGERIA their country!!!

OH! I LOVE this year, because there is a may to be remembered!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Dying by Tazdroid(m): 11:00pm On Apr 21, 2017
Re: Buhari Is Dying by cosmatika(m): 11:44pm On Apr 21, 2017
Yaradua Don fat pass am sef. And Oyegun was talking about him going for 2nd tenure. Dey rily want Nigeria to do a national burial

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Dying by Ojiofor: 11:53pm On Apr 21, 2017
Buhari would rather wish Niigeria as a nation dies with him rather than resign honourably.
Mr Integrity Yor0bAss!
Re: Buhari Is Dying by vincent10(m): 6:25am On Apr 22, 2017
lilytender:

Lets all keep our fingers crossed and see who dies first between you nonentity, Fayose the miscreant, the cursed Perry Brimah that posted this rubbish and Buhari the God sent. One thing I know is that whom God has blessed, no one can curse.

My wish for you is to have brain and a sense that Buhari has now. Amen!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Dying by Nobody: 1:00pm On Apr 26, 2017
maria43:
Last week, we were told he couldn't attend FEC meeting because of important state issue.

This week, they said it was postponed because of easter break.

Waiting patiently for next week story.

Lol

Re: Buhari Is Dying by OreMI22: 2:07pm On Apr 26, 2017
Buhari is truly dying!!!

Wages of sin is DEATH!

Re: Buhari Is Dying by lilfreezy: 2:26pm On Apr 26, 2017
You mean the president that is working from home like a nairaland mod is about to die?

(1) (Reply)

UI and UNILAG's first VC: Why Awo Forbidden Zik To Rule Western Region / Amotekun: Yoruba Insist Nnamdi Kanu Return To Nigeria Without Being Persecuted / Evidence That People Already Know This Country Is Heading For A Doom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.