Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,931 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Analysis On Europa League Semifinal Draw - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Analysis On Europa League Semifinal Draw (27342 Views)

RB Leipzig Reach UCL Semifinal Just 11 Years After They Were Formed; Atleti Out / Arsenal Focus Now On Europa League, Says Emery, After Top 4 Hopes Fade / Analysis On UEFA Champions League Semifinal Draw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Analysis On Europa League Semifinal Draw by Ayo199(m): 2:51pm On Apr 21, 2017
United have gat no problems atall... d cup is ours
Re: Analysis On Europa League Semifinal Draw by Kiakia(m): 3:10pm On Apr 21, 2017
Opinionated:
The Europa League semifinal draw has just been concluded and I share my thoughts on it next…

Ajax vs. Lyon

It is great to see Ajax, a true European heavyweight in the latter stages of European club competition but they face a stern test in Lyon, the French side that tends to underachieve although it has great potential. Ajax captain, Davy Klaassen might have a key role to play in this fixture as he generally tends to be the pivot for all that is good about the Dutch giants. The same can also be said of Alexandre Lacazette for Lyon with his impressive goal scoring form.

This is likely to be a high-scoring fixture but I suspect Lyon have a lot more experience playing in a stronger French league and this might just prove pivotal.

I tip Lyon to go into the final.

Celta Vigo vs. Manchester United

I am sure Manchester United fans expect to win this competition even with Zlatan Ibrahimovich set to be out for months. However, any team from the Spanish Primera Liga that gets to this stage of European competition is usually difficult to beat. They are usually good on the ball and technically sound with gifted players. Iago Aspas and Manchester United old boy, Giuseppe Rossi should prove a handful for a Manchester United team that has proven wasteful in recent weeks.

However, ultimately with Jose Mourinho at the helm as Manager and a squad that still has talent like Paul Pogba, Marcus Rashford, Mkhitaryan and co. I expected United to be in the final.

So, I am looking forward to a Manchester United vs. Lyon final.

source: http://www.opinions.ng/analysis-europa-league-semifinal-draw/

cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44
Manchester Vs Lyon for the final, but Celta Vigo should not be under-rated.
Re: Analysis On Europa League Semifinal Draw by hysteriabox(m): 3:25pm On Apr 21, 2017
Punctual:
Celta vigo vs Manchester united??

if man u can pass this test then the europa is theirs
I totally agree
Re: Analysis On Europa League Semifinal Draw by Kingpee2(m): 3:29pm On Apr 21, 2017
Where is that @ chukzyfcbb,I hope you can see the handwriting on the wall,at least my name is is still tagged to that semi final,I'm not hating on your team if you don't hate on mine,I chose my team #basedonlogistic ....
Re: Analysis On Europa League Semifinal Draw by purplekayc(m): 3:47pm On Apr 21, 2017
hysteriabox:

I totally agree
I have not watched any if celta's games but they are a Spanish team and should be highly rated
Re: Analysis On Europa League Semifinal Draw by hysteriabox(m): 4:01pm On Apr 21, 2017
purplekayc:
I have not watched any if celta's games but they are a Spanish team and should be highly rated
Well I have and they are no push overs at all. I am more comfortable with man u playing a spanish team over 2 legs than in the final.
Re: Analysis On Europa League Semifinal Draw by Duru009(m): 4:03pm On Apr 21, 2017
Manchester United Vs Lyon
Re: Analysis On Europa League Semifinal Draw by Makz: 4:20pm On Apr 21, 2017
Lorhdany:
Celta is not a walk over, remember they won both Madrid and Barca. And United has a poor record against Spanish sides with Zlatan Injured too.. It'll be tough for ManUTD.

say that not. Football is a game of drive, passion and hunger esp for Man Utd at this stage. They surprised me with Chelsea & my confidence in them has growm. GGMU

1 Like

Re: Analysis On Europa League Semifinal Draw by Smellymouth: 4:38pm On Apr 21, 2017
CplusJason:
Keep wishing my darling Barcelona hardluck, then your struggling man utd will not know the road to any final. Not even CAF champions league final. wink

Lols. Brodaly, you don't know how excited it felt seeing neymar cry the day barca crashed outta the UCL..

It felt good bruh.. cheesy
Re: Analysis On Europa League Semifinal Draw by CplusJason: 5:09pm On Apr 21, 2017
Smellymouth:

Lols. Brodaly, you don't know how excited it felt seeing neymar cry the day barca crashed outta the UCL..

It felt good bruh.. cheesy
Okay, we shall see the calamity that will befall the wasteful man utd. angry

1 Like

Re: Analysis On Europa League Semifinal Draw by Smellymouth: 5:19pm On Apr 21, 2017
CplusJason:
Okay, we shall see the calamity that will befall the wasteful man utd. angry

Paddy mi, we are on the verge of clinching two titles this season. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Analysis On Europa League Semifinal Draw by Nobody: 6:22pm On Apr 21, 2017
CplusJason:
End of the road for smellymouth man utd.
u no b GOD.
Re: Analysis On Europa League Semifinal Draw by Nobody: 6:24pm On Apr 21, 2017
Jdesilentkiller:
Choi!!! I deh fear this Celta Vigo no be small.... They are very tactical and full of energy. Man utd will triumph eventually.
AMEN?
Re: Analysis On Europa League Semifinal Draw by oblak00(m): 6:29pm On Apr 21, 2017
badmrkt:
say no more, it's all but UNITED'S trophy... happy weekend to my united fans worldwide. my heart goes out to those who lost their lives yesterday in CALABAR.

Re: Analysis On Europa League Semifinal Draw by Noblewhiz(m): 7:44pm On Apr 21, 2017
This is nt gonna be easy..
Bt Man U always full of surprises..
Always with a goal margin..
Let's watch out
#GGMU
Re: Analysis On Europa League Semifinal Draw by Nobody: 10:06pm On Apr 21, 2017
Makz:

say that not. Football is a game of drive, passion and hunger esp for Man Utd at this stage. They surprised me with Chelsea & my confidence in them has growm. GGMU
Bro, i'm a ManUTD fan too. I just stated my worries there. I'm behind the team and i really hope we win Celta and go on to claim the Europa league.
Re: Analysis On Europa League Semifinal Draw by Dkfpaul(m): 10:27pm On Apr 21, 2017
Up celta vigo
Re: Analysis On Europa League Semifinal Draw by Nobody: 8:29am On Apr 22, 2017
I see Celta De Vigo doing a double on Draw United wink Spanish teams always have the edge against straight foward teams like the draw soup lovers cheesy I see Lacazette shooting Lyon to the finals and finally delivering the trophy to the French side as that's their only ticket to the champions league after years outside.
Re: Analysis On Europa League Semifinal Draw by purplekayc(m): 11:13am On Apr 27, 2017
Smellymouth:

Paddy mi, we are on the verge of clinching two titles this season. cheesy
which titles?
Re: Analysis On Europa League Semifinal Draw by eROCK247(m): 9:40pm On May 10, 2017
Disneylady:
Celta vs Lyon for final joor.......Celta are in good form and Lacazette inspiring Lyon team are da bomb
Ur prediction could never have been wrong-er! Lol
Re: Analysis On Europa League Semifinal Draw by Omoluabi16(m): 12:52pm On May 12, 2017
tayo4ng:
man u. can disappoint, all I see is Celta vs Lyon
EAT YOUR WORDS
Re: Analysis On Europa League Semifinal Draw by Omoluabi16(m): 12:54pm On May 12, 2017
Disneylady:
Celta vs Lyon for final joor.......Celta are in good form and Lacazette inspiring Lyon team are da bomb
EAT YOUR WORDS
Re: Analysis On Europa League Semifinal Draw by Disneylady(f): 2:01pm On May 12, 2017
Omoluabi16:
EAT YOUR WORDS
Shut your mouth there.....numbskull
Re: Analysis On Europa League Semifinal Draw by Disneylady(f): 2:01pm On May 12, 2017
eROCK247:
Ur prediction could never have been wrong-er! Lol
Whatever!
Re: Analysis On Europa League Semifinal Draw by Omoluabi16(m): 3:14pm On May 12, 2017
Disneylady:

EAT YOUR WORDS
Re: Analysis On Europa League Semifinal Draw by Omoluabi16(m): 11:21pm On Jun 06, 2017
Disneylady:

EAT YOUR WORDS.

(1) (2) (Reply)

AFCON: Why Nigeria Lost To Algeria – Rohr / Iheanacho's Manchester City Move Collapses, FC Porto His Likely Destination? / Rashidi Yekini: In Honour Of The Legendary Nigerian Striker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.