Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,939 members, 7,838,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

President Buhari Reacts To The Death Of 30 Football Fans Electrocuted In Calabar - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Reacts To The Death Of 30 Football Fans Electrocuted In Calabar (42922 Views)

Ajimobi: Buhari Reacts To Death Of Ex-Oyo Governor / Paul Offu: President Buhari Reacts To Killing Of Catholic Priest In Enugu / Aisha Buhari Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Timi Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Reacts To The Death Of 30 Football Fans Electrocuted In Calabar by LionDeLeo: 4:53pm On Apr 21, 2017
GreatMahmud:
You see life!! Who knows what happens next! Perhaps someone among them has been wishing Buhari dead and now Buhari is the one mourning the persons death.. Humble yourself in life..Nobody knows what can happen the next minute. Only God is the owner of everyones life..

You took that out of my mouth bro.
Re: President Buhari Reacts To The Death Of 30 Football Fans Electrocuted In Calabar by adefat(m): 5:05pm On Apr 21, 2017
May Allah bless PMB
Re: President Buhari Reacts To The Death Of 30 Football Fans Electrocuted In Calabar by Basfaq(m): 5:07pm On Apr 21, 2017
Who and what can really satisfy Nigeria?.
Re: President Buhari Reacts To The Death Of 30 Football Fans Electrocuted In Calabar by seguno2: 5:09pm On Apr 21, 2017
rozayx5:
are you addressing the topic. or your trying to meet your daily BMC target?

sad how we share same country with dunces

Daily BMC target.
Wow, that is a new one. Lol.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Reacts To The Death Of 30 Football Fans Electrocuted In Calabar by sheDD(m): 5:13pm On Apr 21, 2017
YoungB1a:
Source please
u just said my mind
somebody can just come and be blabbing ,later he will attribute it to Buhari
Re: President Buhari Reacts To The Death Of 30 Football Fans Electrocuted In Calabar by sinola(m): 5:21pm On Apr 21, 2017
Amoyinoluwa24:

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/04/death-of-30-manchester-united-fans-in.html
\

let me know whether UK and German Government will send their condolences as we are always quick to respond to theirs
Re: President Buhari Reacts To The Death Of 30 Football Fans Electrocuted In Calabar by cardoctor(m): 5:23pm On Apr 21, 2017
Top man
Re: President Buhari Reacts To The Death Of 30 Football Fans Electrocuted In Calabar by kby: 5:24pm On Apr 21, 2017
hobermener:
I can bet a million bucks that if united didn't offer their condolences on twitter, this cow would have kept mum
Commission of inquiry my ass angryangry
God has blessed the 'cow' and he is ruling over "human beings" like u.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Reacts To The Death Of 30 Football Fans Electrocuted In Calabar by Believe7(m): 5:33pm On Apr 21, 2017
lifezone247:
So even Baba sef dey react Ok kwantinua. RIP to both Manchester United fans and the hatters who went to watch the downfall of the club.

guy u really think is funy right..wait until it happens to ur family member..keep taking sensitive things for a joke
Re: President Buhari Reacts To The Death Of 30 Football Fans Electrocuted In Calabar by Nellybii: 5:35pm On Apr 21, 2017
hobermener:
I can bet a million bucks that if united didn't offer their condolences on twitter, this cow would have kept mum
Commission of inquiry my ass angryangry

Definitely if your President is a cow, that makes you what? Maybe Grass or less. Morons littering the cyber space spewing trash.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Reacts To The Death Of 30 Football Fans Electrocuted In Calabar by lifezone247(m): 5:57pm On Apr 21, 2017
Believe7:

guy u really think is funy right..wait until it happens to my family member..keep taking sensitive things for a joke
Re: President Buhari Reacts To The Death Of 30 Football Fans Electrocuted In Calabar by annnikky(f): 6:01pm On Apr 21, 2017
Hw come he doesn't react to mass killing of kaduna south

Meanwhile

Rip to the dead
Re: President Buhari Reacts To The Death Of 30 Football Fans Electrocuted In Calabar by cuteboy2: 6:11pm On Apr 21, 2017
Amoyinoluwa24:

In a statement released by his aide, Garba Shehu........

According to Garba Shehu,......

Image laundaring. Buhari is not aware, and probably does not even care if Shehu issues a statement or not.

13 innocent Nigerians were murdered by Fulani herdsmen in Kaduna during Easter. Hundreds more have been killed in Benue, Plateau, Kaduna, Anambra, Enugu, Imo, Cross River, EKiti, Delta, and many other states. Did Shehu Garba or our Virtual President issue any press statement?

They want to look good before international community.

All na packaging joor!!
Re: President Buhari Reacts To The Death Of 30 Football Fans Electrocuted In Calabar by oblak00(m): 6:14pm On Apr 21, 2017
LionDeLeo:
The confused and eternally crying creatures who must cry over anything are coming to cry as usual. The confused nonentities will still cry if Bubu kept quiet.

Whichever way, the wailing meter reads. grin grin grin

It is a two-way meter.

Re: President Buhari Reacts To The Death Of 30 Football Fans Electrocuted In Calabar by joshtega27(m): 6:22pm On Apr 21, 2017
How sure are we that our president is still alive
Why was the message not a direct one

My thoughts tho
Re: President Buhari Reacts To The Death Of 30 Football Fans Electrocuted In Calabar by Adecks01(m): 6:23pm On Apr 21, 2017
President say this and that...
Wait ooooooooo is he in a cell?
Atleast even Nnamdi Kanu that is in the prison have being speaking to people occasionally not just through his lawyer...
Hmmmm?
I hope is not what I am thinking ooooooooo?
Re: President Buhari Reacts To The Death Of 30 Football Fans Electrocuted In Calabar by Believe7(m): 6:28pm On Apr 21, 2017
[quote author=lifezone247 post=55783897][/quote]

guy u really think is funy right..wait until it happens to ur family member..keep taking sensitive things for a joke
Re: President Buhari Reacts To The Death Of 30 Football Fans Electrocuted In Calabar by cooljoe(m): 6:37pm On Apr 21, 2017
everything is "set up a commission". we even set u commissions to terminate a commission. I just tire. God grant peace to d dead.
Re: President Buhari Reacts To The Death Of 30 Football Fans Electrocuted In Calabar by akigbemaru: 7:05pm On Apr 21, 2017
Re: President Buhari Reacts To The Death Of 30 Football Fans Electrocuted In Calabar by donem: 7:48pm On Apr 21, 2017
rozayx5:
hmm

man u . thousands of Kms away reacted first undecided undecided undecided
I have never regreated supporting Man Utd for over 15 years, thats a responsive/responsible club, no wonder man utd is seen as a religion.

United Forever, RIP to the fallen Reds.
Re: President Buhari Reacts To The Death Of 30 Football Fans Electrocuted In Calabar by sododo(m): 8:11pm On Apr 21, 2017
pmb
Re: President Buhari Reacts To The Death Of 30 Football Fans Electrocuted In Calabar by NaijaBlend: 8:35pm On Apr 21, 2017
No government in Nigeria during peace time has recorded the number of tragedies (from road accidents, to suicides, to electrocution, to massacres, to police and military killing of innocent people) this government has recorded in just two years!

God help Nigeria!
Re: President Buhari Reacts To The Death Of 30 Football Fans Electrocuted In Calabar by samirchudi(m): 9:20pm On Apr 21, 2017
so man utd did send condolence b4 d Nigeria president...I just tire for dis government...
Re: President Buhari Reacts To The Death Of 30 Football Fans Electrocuted In Calabar by Eldee54321(m): 10:12pm On Apr 21, 2017
Buhari is talking....where is he??...I don dey watch news buh nah only his pictures dem de show us..mtcheww cool
Re: President Buhari Reacts To The Death Of 30 Football Fans Electrocuted In Calabar by uchman48(m): 10:41pm On Apr 21, 2017
rozayx5:

are you addressing the topic. or your trying to meet your daily BMC target?

sad how we share same country with dunces

my dear, that is a very good question, this are the type that easily fail exams and blame the teacher/lecturer. How i wish Nairaland will start to screen out the dunces among their member through their senseless comments.
Re: President Buhari Reacts To The Death Of 30 Football Fans Electrocuted In Calabar by chiefolododo(m): 7:36am On Apr 22, 2017
The president that cannot raise the dead , is that one a president?
Re: President Buhari Reacts To The Death Of 30 Football Fans Electrocuted In Calabar by Momoh7(m): 8:25am On Apr 22, 2017
Baba no get twitter handle again Abi na garba shehu be our president?
Re: President Buhari Reacts To The Death Of 30 Football Fans Electrocuted In Calabar by mojeer678: 4:47pm On Apr 22, 2017
Amoyinoluwa24:

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/04/death-of-30-manchester-united-fans-in.html

This is indeed a national tragedy.

It's even more pathetic that the issue had been predicted almost 5 years ago in a book titled 'Shocking Truth'!

Snippets:

SHOCKING TRUTH

The inaugural meeting of the Landlords Wives Association of Alimosho, Lagos State ended terrifyingly. The meeting was in progress on the open field where the street youths and visitors from other streets spend their Sunday mornings playing football when others are worshipping God in the various churches. (Is it a sign of the times that now Muslims too conduct Sunday services?)

A distinguishing factor which separated this open space from several in the vicinity is that it is under a 580,000kv high voltage transmission power cables hanging on huge pylons crisscrossing the metropolis. When these cables suddenly broke and landed on the Landlords Wives in a very questionable blaze of glory, there were not many human remains left to identify who was whom.

That no one should build, erect or do anything under high voltage electricity transmission cables has become so redundant that the government agencies have turned blind eyes to enforcing the law. Houses now sprout under cancer-inducing cables and many mechanics’ villages, block making cottage industries etc. have been approved by the same government to flourish and thrive under deadly electric cables. It is curious that in a country famed for abysmal power generation and distribution sector, these high tension cables always are live. If it had been heavy wires landing on the hapless women who were mostly concerned in making merry and injecting some purpose into their already traumatised existence, no one would have been pained.

It is more painful that almost to a day, a year ago; the Sweet Mothers of Olorunsogo were all buried under massive rubble when a 3-storey building suddenly collapsed in Mushin area of Lagos State. The late response of the emergency rescuers assured that none of the 25 strong members of the society were pulled out alive of the crumbling catacomb.

It is high time to start connecting the dots and see the pattern between all of these very avoidable losses of lives. Whilst we are not venturing into paranormal treatise similar to that of the unfortunate monk who penned mysterious ‘The Bridge Over San Luis Rey’, we should be able to link these causal incidences which are becoming numerous all over the country as a result of crumbling infrastructure in a nation that is notorious for lack of a maintenance culture, cancerous corruption and lack of official foresight in public sector management.

Sure, bridges crumble in developed societies but at least the life spans of these public infrastructures are projected and avoidable losses of lives are reduced to the barest minimum. Here in Nigeria, it is a self-imposed delusion that these roads, bridges, pylons, buildings, resources, governments are destined to last forever. Such wishful thinking and mentality are therefore expressed in the lack of accountability and preparedness for the inevitable.

Once in a while, a voice is heard in the wilderness and conveniently ignored (or murderously shut down if the clarion call is too close for comfort). How long shall they continue to kill our prophets? It has been mused that no airliner black boxes were found at the World Trade Center site but the evidence left at the building crashes in our environment is enough for government to take charge and prevent future occurrences.

When a similar fate befell the Golden Sisters of Alausa, so close to the seat of power in Lagos State, people started to take more than a passing interest in the systematically expiration of public infrastructure.

*Get you copies from online bookstores

Re: President Buhari Reacts To The Death Of 30 Football Fans Electrocuted In Calabar by Believe7(m): 6:20am On Apr 24, 2017
[quote author=lifezone247 post=55783897][/quote]

guy u really think is funy right..wait until it happens to YOU OR YOUR family member..keep taking sensitive things for a joke
Re: President Buhari Reacts To The Death Of 30 Football Fans Electrocuted In Calabar by successmatters(m): 7:32pm On Feb 28
Chemical reactor

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Federal Capital Cows: Cattle, motorists finding space on Abuja road / Femi Fani-Kayode: "Kumuyi Shaking Buhari, I Am Ashamed" / NSCDC Commander, Mohammed Ibrahim, Others Bombed In Niger State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.