Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Fayose Gives Ekiti Beer Sellers N10m Loan (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Gives Ekiti Beer Sellers N10m Loan (Photos) (36831 Views)

"President Buhari Is Not Fighting Any Corruption" - Fayose Gives Reasons / Fayose Gives N20,000 To A Teacher Whose Shoe Got Spoilt In A Meeting / Fayose Gives Ekiti Corper Employment After He Accosted Him For A Photograph (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Gives Ekiti Beer Sellers N10m Loan (Photos) by vncntluv(m): 8:31pm On Apr 21, 2017
sarrki:
Enemies of state see your hero

This is a terrible mistake making fayose governor
i recommend you read before you comment, what is terrible in giving loan.
Re: Fayose Gives Ekiti Beer Sellers N10m Loan (Photos) by Ghost01(m): 8:44pm On Apr 21, 2017
The real question is: where are these 'donations' coming from?
Re: Fayose Gives Ekiti Beer Sellers N10m Loan (Photos) by thekoko007: 8:47pm On Apr 21, 2017
yommen:

Ok. So thats why the little Ekiti has should be shared among beer sellers abi! Osun is constructing roads. Osun bought android tabs for students to enhance their future. All Ekiti cares about is share the little they have. ABBI Good one!
which Android tabs are you talking about, you mean the one on paper or.........
Re: Fayose Gives Ekiti Beer Sellers N10m Loan (Photos) by thekoko007: 8:52pm On Apr 21, 2017
brightgreat:
How you take know ooo

ITK

3yrs of fayose is far better than 7yrs of aregbe
Re: Fayose Gives Ekiti Beer Sellers N10m Loan (Photos) by thekoko007: 8:56pm On Apr 21, 2017
yommen:

How is the weather in the village this evening?
wetin bring village enter this matter, guy be like say you don dey vex
Re: Fayose Gives Ekiti Beer Sellers N10m Loan (Photos) by Bollinger(m): 9:26pm On Apr 21, 2017
rozayx5:

ever heard the term Rich countries and Poor countries?

i believe you have. People with better mental capacity than you can ever dream of use those terms in advanced countries

same way there are rich states there also poor states.

go and form your intellectual in the village

undecided

A phucked up man's mentality. And you wonder why they are perpetually poor in a poor country. Smh.
Re: Fayose Gives Ekiti Beer Sellers N10m Loan (Photos) by Larrykaysail(m): 9:36pm On Apr 21, 2017
sarrki:
Enemies of state see your hero

This is a terrible mistake making fayose governor
how and why, just explain this in 100 words.
Re: Fayose Gives Ekiti Beer Sellers N10m Loan (Photos) by Eldee54321(m): 10:07pm On Apr 21, 2017
Just because he's criticizing BUHaRI n his cohorts...Bloggers are now trailing his every move...why not go for APC governors...ppl like AMOSUN, Ajimobi n others...nawa oooo

1 Like

Re: Fayose Gives Ekiti Beer Sellers N10m Loan (Photos) by Abdulazeez007(m): 10:38pm On Apr 21, 2017
thekoko007:
pedestrian bridge abi
when yu dont live in lagos, hw will yu know? na yr type dey live for sango, mowe dey claim to liv in lagos
Re: Fayose Gives Ekiti Beer Sellers N10m Loan (Photos) by brightgreat(m): 11:09pm On Apr 21, 2017
Noted

thekoko007:
3yrs of fayose is far better than 7yrs of aregbe
Re: Fayose Gives Ekiti Beer Sellers N10m Loan (Photos) by SIRmanjar(m): 11:26pm On Apr 21, 2017
kibra4u:
The next Governor of Ekiti state come 2018.
HAHAHAHA.Joker!The day fayose steps down will be the day fulanis will carry out a revenge attack on the good people of ekiti.
Am so happy for having a fearless person like fayose in Nigeria at dis point in time were fulanis kill ad bully people..Hiz the only governor in Nigeria ad in yorubaland that has taken serious action against them..We yorubas don't know what we have..Well u can never know onez value till u loose dat person.
Re: Fayose Gives Ekiti Beer Sellers N10m Loan (Photos) by Shyna06: 12:00am On Apr 22, 2017
mumels:

And you compare ekiti state with Lagos state

Shame on you too. grin
Tnk u my broda, hw can they compare lagos wit ekiti. Let ambode come govern ekiti and do dsame
Re: Fayose Gives Ekiti Beer Sellers N10m Loan (Photos) by Shyna06: 12:12am On Apr 22, 2017
DayDreamPictures:

abeg spare me the bridge and road project ish...how does that one affect ur life .
this is what we call human empowerment.... congrats to governor fayose and th ekiti citizens for showing support.

WE WANT HUMAN EMPOWERMENT.

Enough of projects wey nor affect us
Tnk u my broda jare, infant how can they be compare lagos wit any state in nigeria. Lagos supose to be payin highest minimum wages in nigeria

1 Like

Re: Fayose Gives Ekiti Beer Sellers N10m Loan (Photos) by NemzySeries(m): 12:20am On Apr 22, 2017
abayomi23:
shame on ekiti people . ambode is busy building bridges and massive infrastructure in lagos, ambode also funded lagos state employment trust fund with 25 billion naira annually and fayose is busy distributing poverty to ekiti people. their is God ooooooo.
Lagos dat can do witout fed govt allocation & ek]ti na mate? where for ekiti dem wan build d bridge put?........ mehn u av cast
Re: Fayose Gives Ekiti Beer Sellers N10m Loan (Photos) by NemzySeries(m): 12:21am On Apr 22, 2017
walexzee11:
I wonder the type of poverty 20k can alleviate.... Not a gift, a payback loan.

Fayose is a joke of a Governor.
itz to encourage den to hustle not weekend flexing oga
Re: Fayose Gives Ekiti Beer Sellers N10m Loan (Photos) by rozayx5(m): 2:11am On Apr 22, 2017
Bollinger:

A phucked up man's mentality. And you wonder why they are perpetually poor in a poor country. Smh.

i hope your dangote with your world class mentality

your opinion is irelevant to me smiley
Re: Fayose Gives Ekiti Beer Sellers N10m Loan (Photos) by olatopicalblog(m): 2:58am On Apr 22, 2017
chimere66:
Stomach Infrastructure: Fayose fulfills N10m promise to Beer Sellers

Ekiti State Governor, Mr. Ayodele Fayose on Thursday made good his promise to make N10m available for Beer, Foods and Drinks Sellers Association of Nigeria, Ekiti State Chapter.

Fayose had on 31st January, 2017 during the Association's Exco Inauguration in Ado-Ekiti promised to improve members' business with #10m revolving loan that will benefit members across the 16LGAs.

While presenting cheques to the over 500 beneficiaries who came from across the 16 Local Government Areas at the Government House in Ado on Thursday, Governor Fayose said the gesture was in fulfilment of his promise to them during their inauguration.
The governor explained that the initiative was also in line with the  stomach infrastructure programme aimed at supporting their business. Mr Fayose urged  beneficiaries to refund the loan as and when due so others can benefit.  He urged those without voters card to take advantage of the registration which will commence on 27th of April, 2017  by INEC.

In an interview with  some of the beneficiaries, Mrs Ajanaku Oluwatoyin and Adebowale Adeyemi who described governor Fayose as a promise keeper thanked him for the gesture.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/04/stomach-infrastructure-fayose-fulfills.html?m=1
ShopriteNG is Recruiting 2017. by olatopicalblog(m): 2:29am
ShopriteNG is recruiting at the moment

How to Apply

Get your Curriculum Vitae ready and Send to their email below:

send to shopritejobs@yahoo.com

and wait for a response as seen in the below

Dear Applicant

Thank you for your interest in our company. Our recruitment team will review your application and contact you if found suitable for possible employment opportunities.

You will get another response from them for an Interview, if they get any available position as stated in your Curriculum Vitae's working experience.
Do check your inbox for response.
For more inquires, contact +234(0)9075750218 +234(0)9023363656.
Re: Fayose Gives Ekiti Beer Sellers N10m Loan (Photos) by juman(m): 6:13am On Apr 22, 2017
He should rather wake up agriculture.
Re: Fayose Gives Ekiti Beer Sellers N10m Loan (Photos) by orjaha(m): 7:25am On Apr 22, 2017
I beg what can you do with 20k
Re: Fayose Gives Ekiti Beer Sellers N10m Loan (Photos) by gbolah1(m): 7:29am On Apr 22, 2017
dapsin999:
Cost of doing that big cheque is almost the value written on the cheque.
Fayose o o o o

It will cost nothing less than 10k, the governor will believe his wise enough. Anyway God will help us
Re: Fayose Gives Ekiti Beer Sellers N10m Loan (Photos) by jpphilips(m): 8:39am On Apr 22, 2017
abayomi23:
shame on ekiti people . ambode is busy building bridges and massive infrastructure in lagos, ambode also funded lagos state employment trust fund with 25 billion naira annually and fayose is busy distributing poverty to ekiti people. their is God ooooooo.

Enough of that shame on Ekiti people, dont you know majority of them think like Fayose?
Re: Fayose Gives Ekiti Beer Sellers N10m Loan (Photos) by Bollinger(m): 10:41am On Apr 22, 2017
rozayx5:

i hope your dangote with your world class mentality

your opinion is irelevant to me smiley

I am not dangote but definitely I live better than you. You think being rich is only when you have money in your pockets? It is your mental state as well.
Re: Fayose Gives Ekiti Beer Sellers N10m Loan (Photos) by rozayx5(m): 10:43am On Apr 22, 2017
Bollinger:

I am not dangote but definitely I live better than you. You think being rich is only when you have money in your pockets? It is your mental state as well.

live better than someone you dont know

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Fayose Gives Ekiti Beer Sellers N10m Loan (Photos) by walexzee11(m): 11:40am On Apr 22, 2017
NemzySeries:

itz to encourage den to hustle not weekend flexing oga
I know its for biz, but think of what 20k can purchase for a business, just so limited and how much will the ROI of 20k be? It's a rat race gesture from the Governor!
Re: Fayose Gives Ekiti Beer Sellers N10m Loan (Photos) by Bollinger(m): 11:55am On Apr 22, 2017
rozayx5:

live better than someone you dont know

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I am confident in the fact that anyone who can say this is pretty phucked up mentally. And i live better than them because they don't know how things are done. cool

rozayx5:

a sane person who can reason logically cannot expect the governor of ekiti to compete with a multi billion IGR

eMlmpowered Lagos state

your better off expecting Akwa Utd to beat real madrid
Re: Fayose Gives Ekiti Beer Sellers N10m Loan (Photos) by sapele914(m): 8:35pm On Apr 22, 2017
abayomi23:
Most useless visionless governor his call to fame is his basketmouth spitting thrash, I saw him talking the other day on channels tv the man is a disgrace,does he have bronchittis?
Re: Fayose Gives Ekiti Beer Sellers N10m Loan (Photos) by NemzySeries(m): 10:14pm On Apr 22, 2017
walexzee11:
I know its for biz, but think of what 20k can purchase for a business, just so limited and how much will the ROI of 20k be? It's a rat race gesture from the Governor!
u av a point.......but everything has a starting point.. .wat of my governor(Benue) dat stays only in d office playing temple run & candy crush wit hiz counterpart in Nasarawa state nko?
Re: Fayose Gives Ekiti Beer Sellers N10m Loan (Photos) by kibra4u(m): 8:03pm On Apr 24, 2017
SIRmanjar:

HAHAHAHA.Joker!The day fayose steps down will be the day fulanis will carry out a revenge attack on the good people of ekiti.
Am so happy for having a fearless person like fayose in Nigeria at dis point in time were fulanis kill ad bully people..Hiz the only governor in Nigeria ad in yorubaland that has taken serious action against them..We yorubas don't know what we have..Well u can never know onez value till u loose dat person.

Keep deceiving yourself. When Dr. Makajuola Owolabi comes in as the next Governor 2018 then you will know Fayose for the hypocrite he is.
Re: Fayose Gives Ekiti Beer Sellers N10m Loan (Photos) by Wolfbrother(m): 4:05pm On Apr 26, 2017
Ekiti one chance

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Shehu Sani: Asiwaju Tinubu Has Jumped Off The Fence / Peter Obi: The Acclaimed "Messiah" Without The Credentials / Joe Igbokwe: I Will Not Rest Until Rufai Oseni Is Sacked From Arise TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.