Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,490 members, 7,816,156 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Bet9ja Intentionally Delays Payment To Make Users Cancel Their Withdrawals - Gaming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Bet9ja Intentionally Delays Payment To Make Users Cancel Their Withdrawals (65302 Views)

Delays In Payments / Nintendo Switch Cartridge Delays Force Games To Go Digital Only: Sources / Bet9ja Intentionally Delays Payment To Make Users Cancel Their Withdrawers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bet9ja Intentionally Delays Payment To Make Users Cancel Their Withdrawals by MrCodeSolo: 6:59am On Dec 25, 2020
Sporty, msport & 1xbet are the new trends on the block with faster as in less than 10mins pay out...lol
Re: Bet9ja Intentionally Delays Payment To Make Users Cancel Their Withdrawals by mensch52: 4:05am On Feb 16, 2021
I made a withdraw transaction on my account , without knowing that I made a mistake on my account number during that withdraw transaction,but the transaction is not successful and my bet9ja account have been debited,and I have been messaged there constumer care that they should cancel the transaction ,but they have not do it
Re: Bet9ja Intentionally Delays Payment To Make Users Cancel Their Withdrawals by Salakodre: 5:26pm On Feb 16, 2021
Re: Bet9ja Intentionally Delays Payment To Make Users Cancel Their Withdrawals by Preator: 2:45pm On Feb 21, 2021
Once God save you, move to Sportybet or 1xbet. You get paid within minutes

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bet9ja Intentionally Delays Payment To Make Users Cancel Their Withdrawals by NaijaBetInfo(m): 2:47pm On Jun 28, 2021
[quote author=Obago1000 post=55778243]I use bet9ja online platform. And whenever I win and place a withdrawal for a certain amount to be paid into my bank account they take forever to transfer my winnings.

They stated on their page that it could take up to 24 banking hours (3 days) to do so but it will still extends to 4 or even 5 banking days. And if there's a weekend or holiday in between, you can imagine how long it will now take. In some cases the user may have to cancel the withdrawal to get funds to play again because each time you want to deposit they keep showing you this:

"you have an impending withdraw, click here to cancel it"

This move is to make you cancel the withdrawal you made and take money from it and bet again so you can possibly loose and loose the whole money back.

What are the minimum and maximum deposits on NaijaBet.com?

The minimum deposit is ₦100.
The maximum deposit is dependent on the customer's transaction limit per day.

What is the minimum and maximum Payout on NaijaBet.com?

The minimum payout is ₦500.
The maximum payout is ₦25,000,000. (1,000,000 per day).

What are the charges on Deposit?

There are no charges on payments made via ATM Card 1, PAYSTACK and Direct bank transfer (intra bank transfer); however, you will be charged ₦20 for the USSD payments as a standard service charge by your Bank.

What are the charges for withdrawal?

There are no fees for withdrawal. It is absolutely FREE.

Can I withdraw my deposits without placing bets?

No, you will be unable to withdraw your deposit, unless you have placed bets with it.

Can I use my international Cards?

No, you can only use Nigerian debit cards on Naijabet.com.

Can I fund my account via credit or debit card?

Yes. Using the ATM CARD 1 or PAYSTACK portal on the website.

How do I fund my NaijaBet account?

You can use any bank ATM card to pay online via ATM Card 1 or PAYSTACK portal on the website.
You can use any of the USSD codes below depending on the bank you are paying from.
*737*50*AMOUNT*46# (GT Bank Users Only)
*894*89402543*AMOUNT# (First Bank Users Only)
*402*77000999*AMOUNT# (For Other Banks)
*402*89402543*AMOUNT# (For Other Banks)
NB: User/Order ID is your NAIJABET Username

You can do a mobile/online transfer or a cash deposit into any of our bank accounts below:
GTBank Plc
Account Name -- NaijaBet Limited
Account Number - 0234397502

Access Bank Plc
Account Name – NaijaBet Limited
Account Number – 0759664193.

Fidelity Bank Plc
Account Name – NaijaBet Limited
Account Number – 6060254561.

You can fund using the Opay app too

You can fund through the First Bank online channels
* First Mobile etc.
Note: In a case you get debited and do not get value, kindly contact us immediately so we can confirm and credit your account appropriately.

How long does it take for withdrawals to be processed?

Withdrawals are processed instantly up to 24 hours. Everyday of the week, including Sundays.

How long does a deposit take before it reflects in my account?

Online deposits using ATM Cards and PAYSTACK are instant and immediate.
The USSD options are fast and instant too.
For the bank transfers, a customer gets credited as soon as the money reflects in the NaijaBet bank account transferred to.
Re: Bet9ja Intentionally Delays Payment To Make Users Cancel Their Withdrawals by Taiwx(m): 8:48pm On Feb 23, 2022
I'm experiencing this for the first time today.
Shit bet9ja suck. 10000 still pending

I'm never leaving Sportybet. They the best so far
Re: Bet9ja Intentionally Delays Payment To Make Users Cancel Their Withdrawals by felixjoshua(m): 11:46am On May 29, 2022
This is true. I've been trying to withdraw and they are just reversing the payment.
Re: Bet9ja Intentionally Delays Payment To Make Users Cancel Their Withdrawals by Ifeco550(m): 4:55pm On Sep 19, 2023
Pls I heard that Arinze Cosmas ezeanya won 46Million on bet9ja. How was he paid. Because I saw that their Maximum pay out is 9,999,999. what will be the fate of those who will win like 15Million. How could such person withdraw
Re: Bet9ja Intentionally Delays Payment To Make Users Cancel Their Withdrawals by Ifeco550(m): 4:59pm On Sep 19, 2023
[quote author=NaijaBetInfo post=103167367][/quote] when someone win like 20million, will the money be transferred to him without him coming to Lagos headquarters

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fifa 14 Pc September 2014 Transfers / Squad Update / PES 2020 PS2 Download English Version Rom Iso(playstation 2) / Got My Grandma An Xbox As A Joke For Xmas And Now She's Been Playing For 3 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.