Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,305 members, 7,957,775 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 08:00 PM

Please Advise Me On How To Start Dry Cleaning Business. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Please Advise Me On How To Start Dry Cleaning Business. (458 Views)

I Feel Cheated By This Company. Please Advise / Please Advise Me, I Am At Cross Roads On What To Do / Man Advertises His Dry Cleaning Service In Abuja Traffic (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Advise Me On How To Start Dry Cleaning Business. by inchristalone(m): 2:59pm On Apr 21, 2017
After five years of school without any serious job, I have decided to take the bull by the horn. This is my short story. I attended one of the prestigious university in Nigeria. I will withhold the name because am not here to market any school. I graduated 2012 and served the following year. Since after my compulsory one year service to my fatherland till date I have taught in four different private schools with a salary not more than twenty thousand Naira monthly. I had wanted to go for masters but have been hugely limited by finance. In all the places I have worked anytime I want to leave they will try to persuade me not to. At a point i started believing that maybe i am called to be a teacher. Truth be told, I never dreamt of teaching. If not for the economic situation of this country i wouldn't have ventured into anything that has to do with writing lesson plan and notes. But thank God I have grown. My conviction about life in its entirety has also mature. I have made up my mind to do it myself. Entrepreneurial path is what I want to follow now. After a thorough check on my person and abilities, i discovered that if i apply half the energy i use to work for people on my own merchandise, the sky will be my starting point. (not exaggeration). After asking various questions and carrying out feasibility study, i made up my mind to go in Laundry and dry cleaning service. I believe we have good launders in the house that started small as am about to start. I need you advise on how to start up this laundry business. I also want to know the financial implications of my new found business. The knowledge of equipment needed to start will also go a long way. Thank you as you render your advises.

(1) (Reply)

Ethiopian Picked Ahead Of A Briton To Head WHO / 9 Unbelievable Reasons Why Every Business Should Have A Facebook Page / Job/vacanciies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.