Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,916 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

I Am At The Same Level With Rihana -hot Gist - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am At The Same Level With Rihana -hot Gist (288 Views)

Rihana Goes Completely Nude, Flash Her Bum At The Camera, In Purple Lace Tights, / Is Rihana's Weight Gain Now Getting Out Of Hand? [PHOTOS] / Tiwa Savage Said She Is At The Same Level With Rihana In Sexy Poses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am At The Same Level With Rihana -hot Gist by BOOKERPAGE(m): 8:57pm On Apr 21, 2017
Nigerian music icon, Tiwa Savage, has stated that she is delighted to sell the Nigerian and African brand to the global entertainment community, adding that she would not change the brand but work harder to present it better to the world.
Speaking Wednesday on the Morning Show of Arise Television, a sister broadcast station of THISDAY Newspapers, Savage who described herself as a modern-day Fela girl, argued that the late African beat icon’s girls were misunderstood... Read full gist and photos here http://bookerpage.com.ng/2017/04/21/i-am-same-level-with-rihana/

(1) (Reply)

Video: Watch What This Jamaica Celebrity Is Doing / Mercy Aigbe Files A One-mile Restraining Order Against Her Husband, Lanre Gentry / Actress Mercy Aigbe’s Husband, Lanre Bars From Coming Close To Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.