Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Prof. Olu Akeusola Is Dead (MOCPED Provost) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Prof. Olu Akeusola Is Dead (MOCPED Provost) (20217 Views)

How New Provost Of The College Of Education, Ikere Was Appointed / Pictures From The Burial Of Olurotimi Sikiru Akeusola (MOCPED Provost) / Provost Of Health Sciences Oau Gives Reasons Why Mrs Aror Wasnt Admitted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Prof. Olu Akeusola Is Dead (MOCPED Provost) by kennygirl(f): 7:59pm On Apr 24, 2017
Hmmm.. I saw this man last year January even though I'm not a mocped student.. I studied in OOU.. i met him through one pig named tesleem balogun.. Dis idiot promised heaven and earth..this tesleem of a man always give ladies to the prof.. And i heard that any lady he slept with is already doomed.. Dis provost sponsored tesleem traveling to dubai, he paid for flight, hotel etc.. The he goat tesleem got there, he spent all the money then he called baba akeusola to send him money that he wants to do two somes with oyinbos.. Alas the man sent him 2m..birds of the same feather.. Tesleem always boast that he can kill any student with his nonsense car and nothing will happen cos of the babalawo he has.. Ur ex provost.. The provost gave him high post in mocped, which doesn't suppose to be. The house and the car he bought.. The money was given to him by the provost... I knew all these things cos he told me by himself.. Tesleem you see now that you are finished, Ur godfather is gone.. U will also perish soon
Re: Prof. Olu Akeusola Is Dead (MOCPED Provost) by demiiii(f): 11:09am On May 02, 2017
Me too. Met him last year. He was strict but nice to us. I liked kef him. May his gentle soul rest in perfect peace
LugarT:
O my! I knew him. Met with him once. Very active man. I still have his gift to me. May he rest in peace. Can we open a Condolence Register for him on Condolences.ng?
Re: Prof. Olu Akeusola Is Dead (MOCPED Provost) by demiiii(f): 11:10am On May 02, 2017
Me too. Met him last year. He was strict but nice to us. I liked him. May his gentle soul rest in perfect peace
LugarT:
O my! I knew him. Met with him once. Very active man. I still have his gift to me. May he rest in peace. Can we open a Condolence Register for him on Condolences.ng?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kwara’s Hijab Controversy Continues Despite Govt’s Directive / Henry Olaoluwa Asubiojo Emerges Best Teacher In Nigeria, Commended By Fayemi / Which Of The Characters Below Describe You Back Then In Secondary School?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.