Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,209 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Prof. Olu Akeusola Is Dead (MOCPED Provost) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Prof. Olu Akeusola Is Dead (MOCPED Provost) (20218 Views)

How New Provost Of The College Of Education, Ikere Was Appointed / Pictures From The Burial Of Olurotimi Sikiru Akeusola (MOCPED Provost) / Provost Of Health Sciences Oau Gives Reasons Why Mrs Aror Wasnt Admitted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prof. Olu Akeusola Is Dead (MOCPED Provost) by cutievik: 9:52am On Apr 22, 2017
This man looks like a bloody occultist .. sad sad sad
Re: Prof. Olu Akeusola Is Dead (MOCPED Provost) by spartan117(m): 9:52am On Apr 22, 2017
profolaolu:
Young very young but great in oppressing and intimidating students
Do u know him?
Re: Prof. Olu Akeusola Is Dead (MOCPED Provost) by Nobody: 9:56am On Apr 22, 2017
spartan117:

Do u know him?
Of course I graduated frm Mocped and we discussed him on wednesday at a naming ceremony. Check this https://m./477640758970629?view=permalink&id=1300925219975508&refid=18&_ft_=qid.6411715862294369905%3Amf_story_key.1300925219975508%3Atop_level_post_id.1300925219975508%3Atl_objid.1300925219975508
Re: Prof. Olu Akeusola Is Dead (MOCPED Provost) by olagbemi118(m): 9:57am On Apr 22, 2017
horlarmiidey:
May people like him still remaining in mocped go like him....God is not a man one can deceive...you once said it that our destiny is in your hand so where is it now?oshaa mocped lo...odi arinako odojo alaa...
isn't dat too harsh
Re: Prof. Olu Akeusola Is Dead (MOCPED Provost) by cr7rooney10(m): 9:57am On Apr 22, 2017
He was invited by efcc yesterday due to financial mismanagement of school fund and fees
Re: Prof. Olu Akeusola Is Dead (MOCPED Provost) by Nobody: 9:59am On Apr 22, 2017
olagbemi118:
isn't dat too harsh
[url]
olagbemi118:
isn't dat too harsh
[/url]
olagbemi118:
isn't dat too harsh
No check this https://m./477640758970629?view=permalink&id=1300925219975508&refid=18&_ft_=qid.6411715862294369905%3Amf_story_key.1300925219975508%3Atop_level_post_id.1300925219975508%3Atl_objid.1300925219975508
Re: Prof. Olu Akeusola Is Dead (MOCPED Provost) by cr7rooney10(m): 10:01am On Apr 22, 2017
After visiting the efcc yesterday
Re: Prof. Olu Akeusola Is Dead (MOCPED Provost) by omaolowo(m): 10:01am On Apr 22, 2017
stinggy:

RIP Prof.
Btw what is MOCPED?

Cc; Inside

MOCPED
Michael Otedola College for Primary Education
Re: Prof. Olu Akeusola Is Dead (MOCPED Provost) by AuroraB(f): 10:10am On Apr 22, 2017
LugarT:
O my! I knew him. Met with him once. Very active man. I still have his gift to me. May he rest in peace. Can we open a Condolence Register for him on Condolences.ng?
You can take the lead. Sure there's a space to write something about the deceased?
It's gonna be resounding one as his judgment have started here before yonder grin lipsrsealed
Re: Prof. Olu Akeusola Is Dead (MOCPED Provost) by Johnnyessence(m): 10:14am On Apr 22, 2017
LugarT:
O my! I knew him. Met with him once. Very active man. I still have his gift to me. May he rest in peace. Can we open a Condolence Register for him on Condolences.ng?
hmmmmm. The babalawo of mocped has finally gave up the ghost. He's a cultist and one of the ebora of ogboni of epe land. All the wealth he acquired will be acquired by the school authority. He embezzled series of tetfund project of the school. The school management will surely recover all to the school. All the asset he acquired in nigeria and abroad will be recovered by efcc. He acquired a lot of his assets fraudly. Using school funds to acquired it. Rip to balogun ogboni of epe land. Finally finally it is true.

1 Like

Re: Prof. Olu Akeusola Is Dead (MOCPED Provost) by ephi123(f): 10:33am On Apr 22, 2017
People don't always realize on time that power is very transient.

1 Like

Re: Prof. Olu Akeusola Is Dead (MOCPED Provost) by ephi123(f): 10:34am On Apr 22, 2017
Re: Prof. Olu Akeusola Is Dead (MOCPED Provost) by faithfulfaith9(m): 10:43am On Apr 22, 2017
jerry447:
Please what are you saying?
it is well my brother

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prof. Olu Akeusola Is Dead (MOCPED Provost) by Johnnyessence(m): 10:50am On Apr 22, 2017
At the end the so called cultist prof is dead now. Vanity upon vanity all is vanity.
Re: Prof. Olu Akeusola Is Dead (MOCPED Provost) by faithfulfaith9(m): 10:51am On Apr 22, 2017
curiositymaster:
It seem the student are happy he's dead. What's happening here? shocked
it is well
Re: Prof. Olu Akeusola Is Dead (MOCPED Provost) by Nobody: 10:54am On Apr 22, 2017
faithfulfaith9:
oh yeah you are damn right yes we are happy. We are finally free

Was he that bad?
Re: Prof. Olu Akeusola Is Dead (MOCPED Provost) by Johnnyessence(m): 11:04am On Apr 22, 2017
faithfulfaith9:
oh sorry I didn't explain well enough. Ekiti state university in affiliation with MOCPED students has been terrorized by the tyrant for years, now we are finally free. The reign of terror is finally over. 4 years degree program turn to five years, result not been released for years and so many more atrocities I was admitted 2011 in to that school (MOCPED) here we are 2017 am still in 400 level and presently the lecturer have suspended all academic activities as far as EKITI program in MOCPED is concerned. because the monster THE PROVOST has embezzled their money.
and at the end he died which end his manner of his dictator ship. He's a cultist provost have ever seen on earth. A lot of mocped student said a lot about the cult provost. He used all the tetfund money to collect different chieftancy title in yoruba land. Now the dawn is cast. He's died and buried in cultist way. He ought to have finish his tenure last year but due to politics he played in lagos state governor ambode extend his tenure for more two years. The cultist prof died a shameful death. He won't be remember for anything.
Re: Prof. Olu Akeusola Is Dead (MOCPED Provost) by Johnnyessence(m): 11:12am On Apr 22, 2017
curiositymaster:

Was he that bad?
he's a bad provost the school will ever have. He used more than his tenure. He's a cultist man that only knows about himself and his group. Now he's dead and still all the wealth he acquired is under investigation. He acquired all this wealth by fraudulent means. He delayed eksu student from going to Nysc. He delayed a lot of project. He wasted series of tetfund project in the school. He's a member of ogboni that built a big house in their name in epe. The man is fetish in behaviour and act.
Re: Prof. Olu Akeusola Is Dead (MOCPED Provost) by Tisham20(m): 11:43am On Apr 22, 2017
RIP sire today na so so death I just the read
Re: Prof. Olu Akeusola Is Dead (MOCPED Provost) by babyfaceafrica: 11:49am On Apr 22, 2017
RIP.....never talk'ill about the dead
Re: Prof. Olu Akeusola Is Dead (MOCPED Provost) by kbbanj10(m): 11:59am On Apr 22, 2017
Goodbye Prof. A good friend of mine RIP
Re: Prof. Olu Akeusola Is Dead (MOCPED Provost) by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 12:37pm On Apr 22, 2017
cutievik:
This man looks like a bloody occultist .. sad sad sad
Yes, he was. I once dated a lady that they are from the same compound at Epe.
Most MOCPED and Eksu student, Epe campus are happy now. But, despite his shortcomings, he was an intelligent man. Have heard some of his interview before.
Re: Prof. Olu Akeusola Is Dead (MOCPED Provost) by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 12:43pm On Apr 22, 2017
Johnnyessence:
and at the end he died which end his manner of his dictator ship. He's a cultist provost have ever seen on earth. A lot of mocped student said a lot about the cult provost. He used all the tetfund money to collect different chieftancy title in yoruba land. Now the dawn is cast. He's died and buried in cultist way. He ought to have finish his tenure last year but due to politics he played in lagos state governor ambode extend his tenure for more two years. The cultist prof died a shameful death. He won't be remember for anything.
You are right. My ex - girlfriend told me about him, even they are from the same compound at Epe. He is an Ogboni man. During his time, there was always protest every semester at MOCPED. Life is vanity
Re: Prof. Olu Akeusola Is Dead (MOCPED Provost) by Stj4luv(m): 1:54pm On Apr 22, 2017
THE WICKED MAN PLAYED MY FUTURE AND MANY YOUTH FUTURE LIKE A KITE. WASTED 4 YEARS PROGRAMME FOR 7YEARS.ANOTHER 7 YEARS ADDED AFTER GRADUATED WITHOUT CERTIFICATE YET. MAY ALLAH JUDGE HIM AS HE DESERVE. WHICH 2 GO 4 HIS BURIAL TO FOLLOW HIM WITH CAUSE

1 Like

Re: Prof. Olu Akeusola Is Dead (MOCPED Provost) by Johnnyessence(m): 2:49pm On Apr 22, 2017
Stj4luv:
THE WICKED MAN PLAYED MY FUTURE AND MANY YOUTH FUTURE LIKE A KITE. WASTED 4 YEARS PROGRAMME FOR 7YEARS.ANOTHER 7 YEARS ADDED AFTER GRADUATED WITHOUT CERTIFICATE YET. MAY ALLAH JUDGE HIM AS HE DESERVE. WHICH 2 GO 4 HIS BURIAL TO FOLLOW HIM WITH CAUSE
hmmmm. Vengenance is God. God has already fight for you. Now he has died shamefully. Just be patient with the school management you will collect your certificate. He has really suffer a lot of people. Nobody to remember him except his ogboni cult group. He will be buried in the cultist way cos he's a cultist professor. He laid no legacy behind but only left the school with series of debt. Efcc will collect all the wealth he acquired illegally.
Re: Prof. Olu Akeusola Is Dead (MOCPED Provost) by ifewise(m): 3:45pm On Apr 22, 2017
Be good to people nobody knows tommorow.I'm sure he will be regretting d way he lived his life.
Re: Prof. Olu Akeusola Is Dead (MOCPED Provost) by Johnnyessence(m): 4:04pm On Apr 22, 2017
Gaddafithe2nd:

You are right. My ex - girlfriend told me about him, even they are from the same compound at Epe. He is an Ogboni man. During his time, there was always protest every semester at MOCPED. Life is vanity
vanity upon vanity all is vanity. Ogboni cult couldn't safe him. Rip.
Re: Prof. Olu Akeusola Is Dead (MOCPED Provost) by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 4:34pm On Apr 22, 2017
Johnnyessence:
vanity upon vanity all is vanity. Ogboni cult couldn't safe him. Rip.
So, people should be contented with what they have and believe in Almighty God. No frat can safe anyone.
Re: Prof. Olu Akeusola Is Dead (MOCPED Provost) by Johnnyessence(m): 4:47pm On Apr 22, 2017
Gaddafithe2nd:

So, people should be contented with what they have and believe in Almighty God. No frat can safe anyone.
such is life ooo. Ogboni fraternity and other cult group can't save him when death keep knocking his door by the day. It is vanity upon vanity. Rip. It is only God that will safe us from sudden death.
Re: Prof. Olu Akeusola Is Dead (MOCPED Provost) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Apr 22, 2017
Johnnyessence:
he's a bad provost the school will ever have. He used more than his tenure. He's a cultist man that only knows about himself and his group. Now he's dead and still all the wealth he acquired is under investigation. He acquired all this wealth by fraudulent means. He delayed eksu student from going to Nysc. He delayed a lot of project. He wasted series of tetfund project in the school. He's a member of ogboni that built a big house in their name in epe. The man is fetish in behaviour and act.

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Prof. Olu Akeusola Is Dead (MOCPED Provost) by forex2008: 5:07pm On Apr 22, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
RIP.....never talk'ill about the dead

YOU ARE DISILLUSIONED, DON'T YOU KNOW A MAN'S WORK WILL SPEAK AFTER HIM WHEN HE DIES!
Re: Prof. Olu Akeusola Is Dead (MOCPED Provost) by ibawon(m): 9:03pm On Apr 22, 2017
Was at MOCPED till 12:39pm yesterday thank God i was able to submit my Clearance for result to the dean before he passed on, if not I'm sure there would be delays (based on politics).
Now i remember those days when he would walk around the school carrying​ his PUMP ACTION RIFLE and shooting into the Air for no reason.
I remember how people would flock around him, how they called him JAGABAN hailing him like he was the Runner of the worlds.
Left MOCPED at around 2014. New building have been erected staffs have been changed, but one thing I now is that the college system is still f*cked up.
You can't do your course forms online (e-portal is useless) you still have carry papers up and down to sign, you have to wait for weeks before your payments reflect in the bursary, lectures are undermined, Mocped has no health package Staffs, MOCPED water is Gone, SUG is useless, funds unaccounted for.
At the end people who enjoyed the benefits enjoyed it.
Do not behave like you will never die, Now you remain with your SOLAT, BEHAVIOR and ALLAH in your Grave
HELL IS FOR THE TRYRANT
HEAVEN IS FOR THE SAINT
RIP

NAIRALAND MODS REALLY FALL MY HAND FOR DELETING THIS COS I WAS THE FIRST PERSON TO POST HERE TO MAKE SECOND PAGE

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kwara’s Hijab Controversy Continues Despite Govt’s Directive / Henry Olaoluwa Asubiojo Emerges Best Teacher In Nigeria, Commended By Fayemi / A Nairalander's Visit To Shalom Science and Technology Academy (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.