Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,499 members, 7,819,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Homosexuality In Nigeria - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Homosexuality In Nigeria (496 Views)

Proof That Homosexuality In Animals Wasn't So In The Beginning / Anglican Church Sacks 2 Priests In Abia Over Involvement In Homosexuality / This Is How A Christian Should View Homosexuality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Homosexuality In Nigeria by Ioseph(m): 12:26am On Apr 22, 2017
Why exactly do so many Nigerians hate homosexuals so much? I don't understand this. There are other countries with a Christian majority who realise how backwards hating on homosexuals is so why does Nigeria always top the polls in this regard?

Is there really a problem with two men loving one another? Apparently it is a sin against god for men to love men or women to love women, but it is not a sin against god according to some Naijas to abuse, threaten, bully and even kill these people!?

Just let people love one another, it doesn't harm others at all

1 Like

Re: Homosexuality In Nigeria by emotions1: 12:33am On Apr 22, 2017
undecided

1 Like

Re: Homosexuality In Nigeria by emotions1: 12:33am On Apr 22, 2017
I sense a potential Gaybriel
Mr man face ur front... whats the joy in been sexually attracted to a fellow guy....
He didn't create... Adam and Steve but rather Adam and Eve..

2 Likes

Re: Homosexuality In Nigeria by Ioseph(m): 12:37am On Apr 22, 2017
emotions1:
I sense a potential Gaybriel

Mr man face ur front...
whats the joy in been sexually attracted to a fellow guy....

Just because you cannot understand it, does not mean it does not exist.

emotions1:
He didn't create...
Adam and Steve but rather Adam and Eve..

I do not believe that humans originated that way. And I don't see why this means that homosexuals should be bullied and hated.

Was there a Neanderthal Adam and Eve too?

3 Likes

Re: Homosexuality In Nigeria by Charlesdock(m): 2:39am On Apr 22, 2017
lipsrsealed soon some people would again say they are in love with animals.... Which love should we call that?
Re: Homosexuality In Nigeria by CyrusTheGreat: 3:16am On Apr 22, 2017
Charlesdock:
lipsrsealed soon some people would again say they are in love with animals.... Which love should we call that?

the difference is that gay men or lesbians are two human beings with gift of reason and intelligence, whereas an animal cannot communicate

saying that homosex people are like bestiality..... simply wrong. take a look at modern countries like Germany and you will see..
Re: Homosexuality In Nigeria by CatfishBilly: 10:06am On Apr 22, 2017
By the time Nigerians start to realize that being homosexual is natural and not a choice, that'll do the trick.
Forget about what your pastors told you and your personal opinion, being gay is natural.
Sexologists, Psychologists and Psychiatrists have long settled it. Y'all should read more, not just your holy books.

2 Likes

Re: Homosexuality In Nigeria by emotions1: 10:13am On Apr 22, 2017
Ioseph:

Just because you cannot understand it, does not mean it does not exist.

I do not believe that humans originated that way. And I don't see why this means that homosexuals should be bullied and hated.

Was there a Neanderthal Adam and Eve too?
I won't waste my time talking this fvkad Atheist and Homosexual....
Them for no Born u if ur papa been sleep with guy...
Common sense is not common... At all.
Re: Homosexuality In Nigeria by Paulopackager(m): 10:53pm On Apr 22, 2017
OMO I DON TIRE FOR SOME THINGS FOR THIS WORLD. WHICH ONE BE DIS AGAIN? NO BE LIE SAY NA END OF THE WORLD WE DEY OO.
SMALL TIME NOW DOG AND HUMAN SEF GO DEY MARRY. I THINK GOD HAS HIS STANDARD AND ITS SUPERCEDES

(1) (Reply)

Higher Intellegent Consciousness Supremacy / Some Facts About Mary Mother Of Jesus Christ. / The Hallelujah Challenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.