Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,962 members, 7,852,248 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:37 PM

Year 2012 Will Be The End Of The World - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Year 2012 Will Be The End Of The World (869 Views)

Various Dates Predicted For The End Of The World That Have Failed / Signs Of The End Times / A Prophesy Of Things To Happen In Nigeria This Year (2012). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Year 2012 Will Be The End Of The World by FMK(m): 12:12pm On Jan 04, 2010
Mayas and Incas those two nations existed in America those two tributes praising God and Got revelations thru Their Oracles and prophets using their calendar called calendar of prophecies thru this calendar the Incas' Oracles seers and Prophets discovered that their land will be invaded by enemies this prophecy was fulfilled in the time that Cristopher Colomb discovered America Continents too many revelations given by those oracles have been fulfilled but we have one misterious accomplishment is still missing, the calendar forcast is, in year 2012 will be the end of the world .be prepared it can be true i know that you cant believe more information see Inca and maya History
Re: Year 2012 Will Be The End Of The World by Akindolu(m): 12:59pm On Jan 04, 2010
the 'december 21 2012'.Right?
Re: Year 2012 Will Be The End Of The World by FMK(m): 6:56am On Jan 05, 2010
i think so,
Re: Year 2012 Will Be The End Of The World by ancel(m): 7:18am On Jan 05, 2010
I will return to this post in 2013 and laugh. I will also watch the 2012 movie in 2013, and laugh out loud, too. grin cheesy
Re: Year 2012 Will Be The End Of The World by GoodMuyis(m): 8:51am On Jan 05, 2010
I will return to this post in 2013 and laugh. I will also watch the 2012 movie in 2013, and laugh out loud, too

I ALSO WILL LAUGH ALOUD Hahahahahahah
ahahahahah
ahahahah

Herror

Re: Year 2012 Will Be The End Of The World by KunleOshob(m): 9:01am On Jan 05, 2010
The mayans NEVER predicted that the world would end in 2012. The year is just the end of their long circle calender which is 5000 years plus. The mistery is that the date coincides with the exact date of the winter solitude and the end of a Galatic year which is 25,600 earth years. The mystery is that how were the ancient mayans able to get this date with precision without the aid of mordern astronomical equipments. It is certainly to precise to be a coincidence. Those saying it would be the end of the world are just distorting the mayan calender. It was never meant to be a prediction just the end of their long circle year. It is also the year their gods are meant to return to earth so at best we can expect the visitation of some alien gods then grin
Re: Year 2012 Will Be The End Of The World by FMK(m): 9:38am On Jan 05, 2010
GoodMuyis:

I ALSO WILL LAUGH ALOUD Hahahahahahah
ahahahahah
ahahahah

Herror

ancel:

I will return to this post in 2013 and laugh. I will also watch the 2012 movie in 2013, and laugh out loud, too. grin cheesy

unless God keep you alive maybe neither your eyes will see that day remember when the prophet in Isreal talked to the King House Manager as you doubt to the Miracles of God your eyes will not see the food that God will supply
Re: Year 2012 Will Be The End Of The World by rerute1(m): 3:32pm On Jan 05, 2010
Fairy tales, cock and bull stories, super story.
I will also laugh too
Re: Year 2012 Will Be The End Of The World by FMK(m): 4:57pm On Jan 05, 2010
THE END OF THE WORLD

compiled by Dee Finney

The sacred Aztec calendar is properly called the Eagle Bowl. It represents the solar deity Tonatiuh. The amazingly accurate calendar has been in use in various forms for more than 2,000 years. A Zapotec prophecy, based on the Eagle Bowl, states:
“After Thirteen Heavens of Decreasing Choice, and Nine Hells of Increasing Doom, the Tree of Life shall blossom with a fruit never before known in the creation, and that fruit shall be the New Spirit of Men.”

The 13 Heavens and 9 Hells were each 52 years long (1,144 years total). Each of the 9 Hells were to be worse than the last. On the final day of the last Hell (August 17, 1987), Tezcatlipoca, god of death, would remove his mask of jade to reveal himself as Quetzelcoatl, god of peace.

In the mythology of the Aztecs, the first age of mankind ended with the animals devouring humans. The second age was finished by wind, the third by fire, and the fourth by water. The present fifth epoch is called Nahui-Olin (Sun of Earthquake), which began in 3113 BC and will end on December 24, 2011. It will be the last destruction of human existence on Earth. The date coincides closely with that determined by the brothers McKenna in The Invisible Landscape as “the end of history” indicated by their computer analysis of the ancient Chinese oracle-calendar, the I Ching.

The Mayan calendar is divided into Seven Ages of Man. The fourth epoch ended in August 1987. The Mayan calendar comes to an end on Sunday, December 23, 2012. Only a few people will survive the catastrophe that ensues. In the fifth age, humanity will realize its spiritual destiny. In the sixth age, we will realize God within ourselves, and in the seventh age we will become so spiritual that we will be telepathic.

SEE: THE FOUR WORLDS
Re: Year 2012 Will Be The End Of The World by ancel(m): 5:10pm On Jan 05, 2010
FMK, blessed are your eyes if only they will start seeing. Did God tell you anything about 2012 or did you discover it in the world that he placed you in (like the Mayans did), or rather are you only making such raucous noise because you read some articles and saw a movie? Get a life, will you?  angry You're just peddling terrible rumours and saying about those who don't believe the superstition that neither will their eyes see the day? What kinda drugs are you on?

Since you are bent on using the Bible to support your ideas, eat this:
Eph 3:21  Unto him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end. Amen.

You know nothing about times and seasons. THE WORLD IS NOT ENDING. AND DEFINITELY NOT IN 2012. Ask KunleOshob to explain to you.

I know I will be alive till later this century, and I and my Father in Heaven will see 2013 and laugh at the folly of men like you.
Psa 2:4  He Who sits in the heavens laughs; the Lord has them in derision [and in supreme contempt He mocks them].

@KunleOshob, please tell them. Some people are dull of hearing or too inane to understand details.

Sigh. Now I feel better. For the first time I have positively raked at someone on Nairaland. Kinda feels good.  grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Year 2012 Will Be The End Of The World by FMK(m): 6:19pm On Jan 05, 2010
ancel:

FMK, blessed are your eyes if only they will start seeing. Did God tell you anything about 2012 or did you discover it in the world that he placed you in (like the Mayans did), or rather are you only making such raucous noise because you read some articles and saw a movie? Get a life, will you?  angry You're just peddling terrible rumours and saying about those who don't believe the superstition that neither will their eyes see the day? What kinda drugs are you on?

Since you are bent on using the Bible to support your ideas, eat this:
Eph 3:21  Unto him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end. Amen.

You know nothing about times and seasons. THE WORLD IS NOT ENDING. AND DEFINITELY NOT IN 2012. Ask KunleOshob to explain to you.

I know I will be alive till later this century, and I and my Father in Heaven will see 2013 and laugh at the folly of men like you.
Psa 2:4  He Who sits in the heavens laughs; the Lord has them in derision [and in supreme contempt He mocks them].

@KunleOshob, please tell them. Some people are dull of hearing or too inane to understand details.

Sigh. Now I feel better. For the first time I have positively raked at someone on Nairaland. Kinda feels good.  grin grin grin cheesy

come down brother  ancel  grin  too many people treated Noah as a drunk man  when he started  the project that God gave him to build  the arch  they laughed to Noah  but when the time have come  they all perished  furthermore i did not read  an article . the end of the world here does not mean that the day that jesus will come  but you need count to naturals disasters  you got information  from media  what always happen about natural disaster   you believe to your bible  it was written by men  God can change strategy without accoplishment according to your bible  I have the knowledge of  bible  from Genesis to Apocalipse you cannot hide me anything    cool
Re: Year 2012 Will Be The End Of The World by ancel(m): 12:14am On Jan 06, 2010
More crap. In Noah's day, God gave him the mandate and the whole world was meant to listen to him.

But in this case, we have many confused voices talking trash. God is orderly, he does not initiate chaos, so he will deliver the message through a seed, someone He can trust to carry it out. Show us the one person that God delivered the details of 2012 to, and we will hear him out.

Otherwise, abeg leave story, nothing dey happen.
Re: Year 2012 Will Be The End Of The World by PwOnder(m): 2:01am On Jan 06, 2010
shocked
Re: Year 2012 Will Be The End Of The World by PwOnder(m): 4:46am On Jan 06, 2010
Who speaketh when the Lord God in Heaven has not.
Re: Year 2012 Will Be The End Of The World by FMK(m): 7:01am On Jan 06, 2010
where are you  going to look for a seed  so long as it is around you  and where are you looking for the man  sent by God so long as his voice is sounding around .  there is no diffrence  between  Noah ere  and that  time   be wise to understand. between those Confused voices is coming out a true Voice but you need very sensible Ears to get the message
Re: Year 2012 Will Be The End Of The World by kcng: 9:20am On Jan 06, 2010
TOO MUCH FILMS
Re: Year 2012 Will Be The End Of The World by ow11(m): 9:40am On Jan 06, 2010
ancel:

More crap. In Noah's day, God gave him the mandate and the whole world was meant to listen to him.

But in this case, we have many confused voices talking trash. God is orderly, he does not initiate chaos, so he will deliver the message through a seed, someone He can trust to carry it out. Show us the one person that God delivered the details of 2012 to, and we will hear him out.

Otherwise, abeg leave story, nothing dey happen.

The OP is thoroughly convinced that anyone who doesn't run like a scared rat at this media hype is equal to the 'mockers' the Bible warned about. Every man to his own folly I say.

If he is convinced he'll see Jesus in 2 years time then let him. Any serious bible student knows that the 2012 hype is as watery as Y2K fiasco. The internet is filled with so much conspiracy theory so he has enough to feed on till he meets his lord on Dec 21, 2012.
Re: Year 2012 Will Be The End Of The World by Zodiac61(m): 1:38pm On Jan 06, 2010
The OP is thoroughly convinced that anyone who doesn't run like a scared rat at this media hype is equal to the 'mockers' the Bible warned about. Every man to his own folly I say.

If he is convinced he'll see Jesus in 2 years time then let him. Any serious bible student knows that the 2012 hype is as watery as Y2K fiasco. The internet is filled with so much conspiracy theory so he has enough to feed on till he meets his lord on Dec 21, 2012.

I agree. any serious bible student would know that the world ended in 1914 (or was it 1918?).

wink wink wink wink
Re: Year 2012 Will Be The End Of The World by FMK(m): 2:04pm On Jan 06, 2010
ow11:

Zodiac61:

I agree. any serious bible student would know that the world ended in 1914 (or was it 1918?).

wink wink wink wink

let me tell you guys  the problem  here is not to meet lord.  first i tell you  to meet lord you need to die first but in spirit   remember when Sodom was destroyed it was the end  of that Ere  remember when  Noah Ere was consumed by Water   there is no chance to say that we can escape to Facts that hapened to others    try to see around you  do you think That Gods is happy to Those Mother F .u.c.k.er of terrorism corruption   injustice etc.   you  think that God is Happy on that
Re: Year 2012 Will Be The End Of The World by aletheia(m): 2:22pm On Jan 06, 2010
@FMK
FMK:

. . .God can change strategy without accoplishment according to your bible  I have the knowledge of  bible  from Genesis to Apocalipse you cannot hide me anything    cool

Thus is your confusion revealed.

Isa 55:8-11
For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower,and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.
Re: Year 2012 Will Be The End Of The World by KunleOshob(m): 2:26pm On Jan 06, 2010
@FMK
The bible says no man knows the day nor the hour.
Re: Year 2012 Will Be The End Of The World by agathamari(f): 2:46pm On Jan 06, 2010
FMK:

Mayas and Incas those two nations existed in America those two tributes praising God and Got revelations thru Their Oracles and prophets using their calendar called calendar of prophecies thru this calendar the Incas' Oracles seers and Prophets discovered that their land will be invaded by enemies this prophecy was fulfilled in the time that Cristopher Colomb discovered America Continents too many revelations given by those oracles have been fulfilled but we have one misterious accomplishment is still missing, the calendar forcast is, in year 2012 will be the end of the world .be prepared it can be true i know that you cant believe more information see Inca and maya History
the mayans and the inca (two VERY different peoples) were from mezo america (southern mexico to peru/columbia) not america. the MAYAN CALENDER ends in 2012 and has nothing to do with an oracle. there have been countless interviews with mayans (still very much around) who have all said that the end of the calender represents the end of a CYCLE (celestial) not the end of the world (watch the news instead of music videos) the VIKINGS "discovered" north america around 1000AD and had a setlement in newfoundland then. christopher columbus "discovered" the carribean (believed to be part of china)in 1492 nearly 500 years after the vikings. Amerigo Vespucci "discovered" south america and proved that the carribean was part of the "new world" and not asia, forgeting the fact people had been living in north/south america for believed to be 20,000 years. they had a 2 hour long program on discovery, 1 hour long program on national geographic as well shorter stories on the news including cnn and bbc about this (2012 end of the world nonsence) showing what celestrial events tie to the mayan calender and the most that can be expected is some earth quakes and solar flares.
Re: Year 2012 Will Be The End Of The World by agathamari(f): 2:49pm On Jan 06, 2010
FMK the inca, mayan and aztec were very very very different people.  the mayan who were for the most part docile would be gravely offended with you grouping them with the aztec who were known to wear human skin and sacrifice people to the gods for just about any purpose form a volcano erupting to losing a game.
Re: Year 2012 Will Be The End Of The World by ancel(m): 3:38pm On Jan 06, 2010
FMK, as d winds keep blowing, with each poster revealing another perspective, the winds raise your fowl's rump, and we see more of the sh!tty details you believe.

(1) (Reply)

Joshua And Jesus / The Youth Of Excellence International Conference! Let's Spread D Word! / When was the last time?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.