Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,093 members, 7,863,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:16 AM

EMPOWERNMENT KEY - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / EMPOWERNMENT KEY (335 Views)

Confirm Your Grant Empowernment Status And Get Your Funds Now! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

EMPOWERNMENT KEY by Ezebohirepurcha(m): 5:22am On Apr 22, 2017
As evidence from the scriptures. Gods desire; right from creation is that you and I prosper and enjoy the good things of life. It's never His intention for either you or I, to have mediocre life or live in poverty.

Hence why He has endowed everyone of us. With potential to make us attain greatness in life. He have given us, the mind to think, the skills and ability to create and the environment and resources to work with.

Above all, inside us, are natural abilities, skills, talents and spiritual gift(s) that can make you and I great and successful in life. You and I have a unique gift no one else has. All we need do is discover our God-given natural and spiritual GIFT(s), then DEVELOP and MAXIMISE them.

It is the way, we develop our gift that distinguish us as TALENTED or GIFTED from other people. Sad enough, many do not discover, develop and maximise their God-given gifts and potentials. Because of this, many fail to fulful their destiny and attain greatness respectively.

For a free spiritual gift inventory/test,with the aim of helping you discover your spiritual gift(s) visit; https://nnendu.com/spiritual-test/

While for a free innate potential test, visit;https://nnendu.com/section-2/

(1) (Reply)

How Is Your Relationship With Your Boss? Good Or Bad? / Please Help Urgently / Cash In The Future

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.