Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,452 members, 7,823,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Buhari Is Victimizing Those That Don't Belong To His Religious Group - CAN Youth - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Buhari Is Victimizing Those That Don't Belong To His Religious Group - CAN Youth (16526 Views)

Religious Group Protests Against Southern Kaduna Killings, Says All Lives Matter / Six Churches That Don't Celebrate Christmas / TB Joshua: I Belong To ALL Political Parties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Is Victimizing Those That Don't Belong To His Religious Group - CAN Youth by lilytender: 4:46pm On Apr 23, 2017
stonemasonn:
You can't blame CAN. Babachir and Ayo Oke are both Christians involved in scandals, but ask yourselves what about The chief of staff mr Abba Kyari?

So, CAN now fully supports Stealing and Corruption!
Re: Buhari Is Victimizing Those That Don't Belong To His Religious Group - CAN Youth by emmaitive(m): 5:47pm On Apr 23, 2017
Angel196:

Seriously? This is laughable!

Pray tell, which part of the country is dragging us behind?

So Bihari said Abacha didn't steal any money but still probed his administration? You are really full of hate and I won't delude myself into believing you would open your eyes and stop being sentimental. I have experienced a lot to know that life is too short to be unreasonable and sentimental.

Do you think Northern Nigerian is made of Muslims or Hausa and Fulani's alone? Smh!

Which Islamic Jihadists in the north kill and drink blood? Book haram? If you still believe book haram is an Islamic group then you are more than ignorant.
When you receive news of mosques being boomed on a Friday, I'm sure you just scroll and skip it cause you don't care right?

I'm not the one being deceived here cause I'm not blinded by hate and religion. Any sensible person would know what's really going on.

Bihari is an extremist planning on Islamizing Nigeria yet he made a pastor and Christian his deputy. Such stupid logic.

You are just a religious bigot who is full of hate and blinded by sentiments. I never said my religion was superior nor did I ask anyone to convert to my religion so who's oppressing who?

I'm not gonna argue about religion with you cause I'm not even sure you understand the concept of Christianity. If you did I'm sure you won't have such hate in you. Jesus(peace be upon him) never preached hate neither did he oppress other people.

I do believe in Jesus(peace be upon him) and love him, so do I believe in Moses(pease be upon him) John the babtist and the rest of them. If you wanna argue about religion, go on and provide something reasonable.

I have no room in my heart for hatred, hatred is for the evil and cowards.
so who told u i hate anybody..i only hate the evil in them,u know they are jst tools dt the devil is using to accomplish his purpose,since they refuse jesus
Re: Buhari Is Victimizing Those That Don't Belong To His Religious Group - CAN Youth by Angel196(f): 6:20pm On Apr 23, 2017
emmaitive:
so who told u i hate anybody..i only hate the evil in them,u know they are jst tools dt the devil is using to accomplish his purpose,since they refuse jesus

Really? Evil in them? You think all northerners are Muslims? What evil are you even talking about? Are you pure enough to judge other people?

Who told you they refuse Jesus(peace be upon him)? Do you know Jesus is one of the greatest prophet in their religion and in fact a whole chapter was dedicated to his mother? Or is it just because what they believe and know about his is different from yours?

Evil you say? Is there any religion in this world that doesn't have evil seeds? Do you mean that makes the religion evil? Do you know the basics of their religion? Did Jesus even asked you to jugdge anyone? Did he give you that authority? What about loving and praying for your enemies? Isn't that what Jesus said to his followers? Are you following that command? You claim you don't hate them but you are wishing them bad instead of praying for them? If this is your mentality then you aren't a true follower of Jesus(peace be upon him)!
Re: Buhari Is Victimizing Those That Don't Belong To His Religious Group - CAN Youth by Pro2makx(m): 7:51pm On Apr 23, 2017
olajizz01:
Who is developing HBP between me and your CAN,they relieved some corrupt govt officials of their duty,they started barking like dog,if your so called CAN didnt have skeleton in their cupboard,why the noise,atleast VP is the chairman of the committee and he is from which religion?i can't blame u too becos you are one of the corrupt fellow i am talking about. Besides, u said i supported Aregbe becos he is from my religion,but why do i voted Oyinlola in his first regime against Akande who is a muslim.i don't need any brain surgery to know that u are a useless bigot,guess that was why your Criminal Association of Nigeria gang against Aregbe becos he defeated your so called Omisore who is a confirmed criminal.
All I see is a wailing poo.
Obviously u can't even have a sensible conversation.
How does u voting oyinlola affect the price of tomatoes in the market, or how does it change the fact that jamb contracted jamb forms to a religious bank that is not everywhere? Whatever ur name is, there r points beyond the suspension of those government officials that CAN raised. Address that and stop barking uncontrollably. I am not sure I have your medication, I would have helped. But if u know u can't address them, shortest way, is the lagoon or the closest working transformer to u.
Re: Buhari Is Victimizing Those That Don't Belong To His Religious Group - CAN Youth by olajizz01(m): 8:59pm On Apr 23, 2017
Pro2makx:

All I see is a wailing poo.
Obviously u can't even have a sensible conversation.
How does u voting oyinlola affect the price of tomatoes in the market, or how does it change the fact that jamb contracted jamb forms to a religious bank that is not everywhere? Whatever ur name is, there r points beyond the suspension of those government officials that CAN raised. Address that and stop barking uncontrollably. I am not sure I have your medication, I would have helped. But if u know u can't address them, shortest way, is the lagoon or the closest working transformer to u.
I don't even know that u are as useless as your criminal fellows(CAN) with warped brain,i addressed what your warped brain raised,u are telling me it doesnt affect tomatoes in the market,why can't u address the issue and stop beating about the bush with the poo you are typing. Besides, what are u asking my name for,anyway am not a coward like u, i'm Olajide by name from Osun,i won't dignify your stupidity by replying anymore.
Re: Buhari Is Victimizing Those That Don't Belong To His Religious Group - CAN Youth by Kingspin(m): 4:12am On Apr 24, 2017
BabaAduras:

Have you asked yourself what was CAN's best reactions on the issues you raised above? The answer is nothing. Just mere rhetorics, collection of bribes to influence worshippers to support PEJ, praying for PEJ at every opportunity and cursing anybody that will not vote for PEJ.

If CAN had been up to task, they should be addressing the issues you raised not putting religious coloration to an act of government against crooks in the system. If fact, I would expect they should have been supporting PMB on the fight against corruption. Because, truly speaking, that is the root of all our problems including those you raised above.
The root cause of Nigeria problem is never corruption but lawlessness, tribal and religious war among us which pave way for corruption and others to drive in the country. Coming to CAN as a body they've been doing their best if you understand the terrain which they are fighting on because those fighting CAN or Christians are not individuals but government/institutions used. Maybe christians should defend themselves like the case of Southern Kaduna so that things will balance in the long run. Secondly, where did you read that CAN is against the war on corruption? Most especially, I personally want corruption to end in Nigeria but the manner which they are using to persecute the war against corruption is not encourage to me. I mean it more of politics than a mission to win corruption. The way every other sector have failed in Nigeria including roads, power, health care, policies on policies etc is the manner the fight against corruption is pursued. You cannot separate any sector from the other they are all link together one way or another. The police is still the same and you are fighting corruption. What have changed in Nigeria? Nothing is same encircling government there have never been a tremendous shift on ground. After 4years we are back at square one as usual. Those who are calling for a total revamping of the entire system have a valid point that nobody should question. And if change that will transform Nigeria come we will know other countries passed same process today they are happy for it.
Re: Buhari Is Victimizing Those That Don't Belong To His Religious Group - CAN Youth by emmaitive(m): 7:21am On Apr 24, 2017
Angel196:

Really? Evil in them? You think all northerners are Muslims? What evil are you even talking about? Are you pure enough to judge other people?

Who told you they refuse Jesus(peace be upon him)? Do you know Jesus is one of the greatest prophet in their religion and in fact a whole chapter was dedicated to his mother? Or is it just because what they believe and know about his is different from yours?

Evil you say? Is there any religion in this world that doesn't have evil seeds? Do you mean that makes the religion evil? Do you know the basics of their religion? Did Jesus even asked you to jugdge anyone? Did he give you that authority? What about loving and praying for your enemies? Isn't that what Jesus said to his followers? Are you following that command? You claim you don't hate them but you are wishing them bad instead of praying for them? If this is your mentality then you aren't a true follower of Jesus(peace be upon him)!
am referin to anybody who does not accept jesus as his personal lord and saviour will end up in d dungeon of hell...if u are one of themstop deceivin ur sef and repent and come out frm that evil entity called islam before it will be too late...even ur so called mohamed is in hell fire burnin now...jst type pastor jonas testimony on google read it, is terteent series and confirm for ursef
Re: Buhari Is Victimizing Those That Don't Belong To His Religious Group - CAN Youth by Angel196(f): 7:57am On Apr 24, 2017
emmaitive:
am referin to anybody who does not accept jesus as his personal lord and saviour will end up in d dungeon of hell...if u are one of themstop deceivin ur sef and repent and come out frm that evil entity called islam before it will be too late...even ur so called mohamed is in hell fire burnin now...jst type pastor jonas testimony on google read it, is terteent series and confirm for ursef

Really? Is that so? Are talking about people who converted to Christianity? What about pastors who converted to Islam? Islam is not an entity, its a religion. Did you see the photo of Muhammad (s.a.w) in hell fire? Or is it your deluded hell? How are you sure you won't be the one going to hell? Cause Jesus died for your sins and you can keep sinning as lon as you believe he died for your sins and you will go to heaven abi? Clap for yourself and keep judging. Quote one verse of the Quran that shows its evilness. The war verses? Aren't there war verses in the bible? Even Moses killed and asked his men to kill. Does that mean he's in hell too? Are you a hypocrite or are you just plain ignorant? None would be surprising really.

Jesus isn't my personal Lord and Savior, God is. The only thing Jesus did to save was guiding people to the right part. The fact that you have a different opinion doesn't mean you are right. We can keep arguing left and right but I'm sure you won't change your mind because your ignorance has blinded you. If you want to make a sound argument, provide chapter and verses to back yourself up 'saint who's going to heaven'. Keep judging and you'll be the one to be judged if you aren't careful. You wanna cast the first stone? Go ahead and do it. It's useless arguing with your kind and I have better things to do than it. Continue, no more replies from me.
Re: Buhari Is Victimizing Those That Don't Belong To His Religious Group - CAN Youth by Pro2makx(m): 9:38am On Apr 24, 2017
olajizz01:
I don't even know that u are as useless as your criminal fellows(CAN) with warped brain,i addressed what your warped brain raised,u are telling me it doesnt affect tomatoes in the market,why can't u address the issue and stop beating about the bush with the poo you are typing. Besides, what are u asking my name for,anyway am not a coward like u, i'm Olajide by name from Osun,i won't dignify your stupidity by replying anymore.
Though í didnt ask u for a name. But I must confess, I am not sure I saw any name, just something that sounds like it. U don't have to be from Osun state. Come from Haiti if u want, it don't change the fact that your hatred for God blessed CAN is choking u. I can feel your frustration from here, I wish people will come to your aid in time, you really need help. Like I said, I don't have you medicine. oma se o!
Re: Buhari Is Victimizing Those That Don't Belong To His Religious Group - CAN Youth by emmaitive(m): 7:40pm On Apr 25, 2017
Angel196:

Really? Is that so? Are talking about people who converted to Christianity? What about pastors who converted to Islam? Islam is not an entity, its a religion. Did you see the photo of Muhammad (s.a.w) in hell fire? Or is it your deluded hell? How are you sure you won't be the one going to hell? Cause Jesus died for your sins and you can keep sinning as lon as you believe he died for your sins and you will go to heaven abi? Clap for yourself and keep judging. Quote one verse of the Quran that shows its evilness. The war verses? Aren't there war verses in the bible? Even Moses killed and asked his men to kill. Does that mean he's in hell too? Are you a hypocrite or are you just plain ignorant? None would be surprising really.

Jesus isn't my personal Lord and Savior, God is. The only thing Jesus did to save was guiding people to the right part. The fact that you have a different opinion doesn't mean you are right. We can keep arguing left and right but I'm sure you won't change your mind because your ignorance has blinded you. If you want to make a sound argument, provide chapter and verses to back yourself up 'saint who's going to heaven'. Keep judging and you'll be the one to be judged if you aren't careful. You wanna cast the first stone? Go ahead and do it. It's useless arguing with your kind and I have better things to do than it. Continue, no more replies from me.
smiles..buh sha Read this...11crinthians 4 vs 3 But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost: 4 in whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them....i jst pity u..wht good thing do u have than d vanity of this life...i am not judging anybody oo,buh simply sayin d truth, so dt u will not say nobody told u, wen u leav this world without jesus as lord of ur lyf u will go to hell.and wether u reply me or not it is ur choice.....we are not fighting sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

MFM POWER MUST CHANGE HANDS JUNE 2017 SERMON / Are Churches Really Helping The Poor And Unemployed In Our Society Today? / Christianity Vs. The Old Gods Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.