Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,605 members, 7,809,213 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:32 AM

TB Joshua: I Belong To ALL Political Parties - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua: I Belong To ALL Political Parties (23138 Views)

TB Joshua: I Am Tired & Want To Rest - Usher Reveals Things Prophet Said To Them / TB Joshua: I Am Ready To Pray For COVID-19 Patients In Isolation Centres / TB Joshua: 'I Don’t Have Any Bank Account, I Don’t Keep Money' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

TB Joshua: I Belong To ALL Political Parties by Temotala: 1:29pm On Feb 22, 2019
https://www.facebook.com/tbjministries/videos/425967444811905/

"I want to assure you that my congregation belongs to all political parties. So therefore, I am a father of all political parties. It is not possible for me to belong to one; rather, I belong to all." - T.B. Joshua (Sunday 17-02-19)

I agree 100%. Men of God are not supposed to take sides when it comes to politics!

https://twitter.com/SCOANTBJoshua/status/1097848263972216832

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TB Joshua: I Belong To ALL Political Parties by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 1:38pm On Feb 22, 2019
This is the Man of God I love and respect so much. A man with so much humility and gentleness. I don't attend synagogue nor do I go to church, but I just admire this man. He is different from other pastors that are just after tithes.

112 Likes 13 Shares

Re: TB Joshua: I Belong To ALL Political Parties by BuhariLooter(m): 1:40pm On Feb 22, 2019
Who will tell buhari the truth.pls stop deceiving buhari. He has. Lost and he has lost. Apc rest in peace

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua: I Belong To ALL Political Parties by BuhariLooter(m): 1:41pm On Feb 22, 2019
buhari's deranged apologists have even peddled the insane point that he was sent by God to teach us how to live within our means.
Some have even gone to the ridiculous & preposterous extent to say since the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) ruled for 16 years which they have tagged as “waste” years, the APC must also rule for 16 years, or even more, irrespective of whether the party has proved to be a complete and unmitigated failure or not.
Honestly, I have never seen such warped reasoning before in my life. To this set of people, it doesn’t matter whether “the APC is worse than the PDP”, it must match PDP’s time in the saddle. It just doesn’t matter to these people that under Buhari, the whispers of distress have grown into a loud agonising cry of pain and unbearable hardship.

8 Likes

Re: TB Joshua: I Belong To ALL Political Parties by helinues: 1:43pm On Feb 22, 2019
Chai TB must have learnt from Hillary's predictions

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: TB Joshua: I Belong To ALL Political Parties by Glink2018(m): 1:48pm On Feb 22, 2019
TB Joshua is a Yoruba from ondo state

Despite the fact he doesn't want to use God s pulpit to campaign for people...but I can bet it, if you approach him privately, he will tell you that he's among Next Level Crew....

Shame on IPOB

25 Likes 6 Shares

Re: TB Joshua: I Belong To ALL Political Parties by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 1:51pm On Feb 22, 2019
Glink2018:

Despite the fact he doesn't want to use God s pulpit to campaign for people...but I can bet it, if you approach him privately, he will tell you that he's among Next Level Crew....

Shame on IPOB

Atleast just pretend as if u have sense for once.. these BMC zombies can be so funny at times..

78 Likes 4 Shares

Re: TB Joshua: I Belong To ALL Political Parties by barapistis(m): 1:58pm On Feb 22, 2019
Glink2018:

Shame on IPOB

Tb is in no way among the next level of hunger crew

His statement is more like "I am in for whatever betters the country"

17 Likes

Re: TB Joshua: I Belong To ALL Political Parties by Glink2018(m): 2:20pm On Feb 22, 2019
barapistis:

Tb is in no way among the next level of hunger crew

His statement is more like "I am in for whatever betters the country"

Are you his PA?
What will he benefits if he support Atiku?
Don't you know 80% of his member are from the southwest....

Ondo state people can never betray their own...

Sowore is from ondo State, Oshibajo is from Ogun state, he will leave his people and vote for "Alien in Nigeria". God forbid

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TB Joshua: I Belong To ALL Political Parties by IvarTheBoneless: 2:57pm On Feb 22, 2019
grin

Baba no wan gamble again.

" I see a woman winning the U.S. Elections in 2016."

Maybe Trump na transgender

7 Likes

Re: TB Joshua: I Belong To ALL Political Parties by abdulazeez1002(m): 2:57pm On Feb 22, 2019
grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TB Joshua: I Belong To ALL Political Parties by obembet(f): 2:58pm On Feb 22, 2019
This is what I expect from a man of God.

Say no to oppressor.
Say No to PDP & APC

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua: I Belong To ALL Political Parties by careytommy37(m): 2:59pm On Feb 22, 2019
Nice one Tope grin
Las Las your prediction go dey 'right' cheesy cheesy
Smart 'prophet' cool

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: I Belong To ALL Political Parties by godwinstringed1(m): 2:59pm On Feb 22, 2019
angry

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: I Belong To ALL Political Parties by Baawaa(m): 2:59pm On Feb 22, 2019
As a pastor,you are right

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua: I Belong To ALL Political Parties by Emu4life(m): 3:00pm On Feb 22, 2019
WatDoyumin
Dz one no want lose Customers.

Re: TB Joshua: I Belong To ALL Political Parties by Nobody: 3:00pm On Feb 22, 2019
"Atheism is so senseless..." - Sir Isaac Newton

Re: TB Joshua: I Belong To ALL Political Parties by dokie: 3:00pm On Feb 22, 2019
When one person win Now, dem go find one video begin claim say prophet don prediction who go win since 1930.

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua: I Belong To ALL Political Parties by kaen1317: 3:00pm On Feb 22, 2019
You belong to all except that demonic, blood sucking party of killer herdsmen aka APC
Re: TB Joshua: I Belong To ALL Political Parties by Cantonese: 3:00pm On Feb 22, 2019
Temotala:
https://www.facebook.com/tbjministries/videos/425967444811905/

"I want to assure you that my congregation belongs to all political parties. So therefore, I am a father of all political parties. It is not possible for me to belong to one; rather, I belong to all." - T.B. Joshua (Sunday 17-02-19)

I agree 100%. Men of God are not supposed to take sides when it comes to politics!

https://twitter.com/SCOANTBJoshua/status/1097848263972216832

In order to avoid wrong prediction! This is called "tactical manouvre".
Remember "I belong to everyone and I belong to no one"? Ok we shall see na.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: I Belong To ALL Political Parties by Macmoni(m): 3:00pm On Feb 22, 2019
Tb joshua! ❤

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: I Belong To ALL Political Parties by senatepresido: 3:00pm On Feb 22, 2019
I belong to everybody and I belong to nobody - Buhari 2015

I belong to no political party - TB Joshua 2019

so no prophecy this time around
Re: TB Joshua: I Belong To ALL Political Parties by ozodigboo(m): 3:01pm On Feb 22, 2019
Nonsense.
I belong to everybody blah blah blah.
Tmrw, if one of the candidates wins, another video from his synagogue wil surface, telling us how he predicted the winner.
We know
Re: TB Joshua: I Belong To ALL Political Parties by mu2sa2: 3:01pm On Feb 22, 2019
Well, discretion is the better part of valour. Once beaten, twice shy - better say nothing than commit the same blunder as in the Hilary Clinton prediction. Perhaps this time around his holy whatever didn't tell him who will win. Ah, man of god indeed!
Re: TB Joshua: I Belong To ALL Political Parties by freemanbubble: 3:01pm On Feb 22, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:
This is the Man of God I love and respect so much. A man with so much humility and gentleness. I don't attend synagogue nor do I go to church, but I just admire this man. He is different from other pastors that are just after tithes.

Shut up
All men of God are scam.
They are like yahoo boys
They hypnotize their victim
And they advantage of the greediness and gullibility of humans to extort money from them

Once again I say shut up

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bishop Emmanuel Oko-Jaja: Kissing The Bride In Church During Wedding Is Unholy / No To Sex Outside Marriage / What Is The Use Of Fasting,when God still Answer prayers with Full Stomach?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.